PDA

View Full Version : Belmont Park- Saturday 9-8-2012

MitchS
09-08-2012, 02:15 AM
Hi everyone,

I've put together a very special sheet for Belmont Parks opening day. I've been working on this process for sometime in the background. It's basically the process of detailed form patterns I've been following for awhile now and just recently its come all together in a unique and exciting way . Results have been extremely good. Its not 100% automated so I have to manually color code the sheets which takes me about 2 hours. Basically it has to do with detailed form patterns. It analyzes past races run leading into today's race, past workouts, trainers intent and much more including the charting of the horses Bio Rhythms in a unique way leading into today's race.

Color coding is as follows-

Main sheet- All contenders of each race are color coded in lite yellow.

FC- Form cycle sheet-

Dark Green- Highest probability of winning. All factors are in place for a strong showing.
Lite Green- Win probability. Most factors are in place for a strong showing
Yellow- Caution horses. Should have a good showing. Use in exotics
Red- Most factors indicate that this horse will run poorly

Remember that this is a prototype but results of the past have shown extremely promising results. Its the long run that we look for and on any given day anything can and will happen including a RED indicated horses winning the race.

The price of these sheets will have to increase in the future as its extremely accurate and powerful but also labor intensive on my part. I've skipped races 6 and 9 on the form cycle sheet because of large 16 horse fields and late scratches will be a concern.

Have a fun Saturday at the races,
Mitch

MitchS
09-08-2012, 10:34 AM
Was up late last night working on my "Premium" sheets and thought I had the Calder standard sheet up but I didn't. The "Standard" sheet for Calder today, Saturday 9-8-2012 is now available!

Have a good day,
Mitch