PDA

View Full Version : Saints Players Win Appeal

PhantomOnTour
09-07-2012, 05:41 PM
All eligible to play immediately.

Take that Roger...hope it brings ya' down a few notches.
I think he has been a very heavy handed Commissioner, unfairly so at times.

Valuist
09-07-2012, 07:48 PM
They CAN play, but will they be ready? They have to be considered similar to holdouts, and holdouts rarely end up having good seasons after they report.

Tom
09-07-2012, 10:33 PM
Will they be armed?

newtothegame
09-07-2012, 10:36 PM
They CAN play, but will they be ready? They have to be considered similar to holdouts, and holdouts rarely end up having good seasons after they report.
Will smith played all of camp and most of the preseason. his suspension was to start on game one...He will be fine, and will be playing week 1.
Vilma, will most likely not play until week 4 or longer. He was not a factor anyway the past year or so, thefore his role will be in a leadership manner as in the last year.
The other two, not really concerned with as it doesnt affect the saints....

bks
09-07-2012, 11:47 PM
All eligible to play immediately.

Take that Roger...hope it brings ya' down a few notches.
I think he has been a very heavy handed Commissioner, unfairly so at times.

More than that, even.

A theory I can't prove but believe to be (basically) true: Goodell cemented his position with the owners (for which he has been greatly rewarded) when he covered up the extent of the rulebreaking associated with Spygate. It's a matter of public record that he destroyed the evidence the Patriots submitted days after inspecting it. He had ZERO reason for it. Had the full nature of the story emerged, the NFL would have suffered a major blow to its integrity.

Ask member of that Rams team whether the Patriots knew their plays in the Super Bowl. Ask Marshall Faulk if the Patriots knew what was coming.

Valuist
10-29-2012, 08:46 AM
This team is pure garbage. Do you realize they are one stupid SD penalty and one dumb NFL rule away from being 0-7?