PDA

View Full Version : SLEW'S FAST HORSES FOR WED. 9/5

MeSlew
09-04-2012, 10:50 PM
SLEW'S FAST HORSES FOR WED. 9/5

Hello all! First Saratoga, and now, Del Mar. It is more than a race fan can bear. The end of summer. Twice! However, we do have one last stand out west at the beautiful seaside venue and there are a few horses that grab my attention. But first, these are the races on Slew's agenda for tomorrow:

Del Mar - 1,2,3,6,7,8,9,10

Yup, that's it. Now as for the horses of note, in race 2, the #9 horse is getting bet by me. The horse is My Slew. Yes, My Slew.

In race 6, Givine looks a bit interesting in her 2nd off an almost 6 month layoff for Julio Canani who is firing at 29% for the meet and 28% for the year. If she fires, and her works say she is ready, she can take this field. But you have to respect Reneesgotsip as well.

Later in the card, I'm looking to hit the double in this sequence if the odds hold on Comma:

http://slewsfasthorses.com/website3/2012-09-05.jpg

My Summer Slew would complicate matters a whole bunch, but fortunately he won't be running. I'm hoping that Comma To The Top gets some decent odds and that Menza Heat doesn't fire his best shot. I will use that one in some way though...a personal favorite of mine.

In the next, Royal FJ sits on top of Slew' list and will be a price. Only 2 wins but 10 seconds and 4 third place finishes make him an interesting sort with the surface switch and the class relief. Third time off the layoff could be the charm and I'm playing him in the double. It will be my "shot" for the day.

So get over to the Slew site and pick up the entire file as you will most likely find something different. Regardless, enjoy the final day of Del Mar and as always...

...good luck and good 'capping!