PDA

View Full Version : TVG

ldiatone
09-04-2012, 02:00 PM
hello All
when did TVG stop showing PARX on their station? HRTV is showing how to train horses or some type of show not realated to racing. :confused:

Zydeco
09-04-2012, 03:56 PM
I think Parx is cancelled today. TVG hasn't been showing them for a while. HRTV does not show races on Tuesdays.

onefast99
09-04-2012, 04:05 PM
Parx cancelled after the 4th today. TVG hasn't shown Parx racing in quite a while.

ldiatone
09-04-2012, 04:10 PM
i thought tvg did as Perloff would do the races. hmmmmm must have really missed that one :blush:

thespaah
09-04-2012, 10:41 PM
I think Parx is cancelled today. TVG hasn't been showing them for a while. HRTV does not show races on Tuesdays.
See below. Just 4 races were run today.

castaway01
09-05-2012, 08:21 AM
i thought tvg did as Perloff would do the races. hmmmmm must have really missed that one :blush:

You're right of course, they did show Parx, and on early Monday and Tuesday afternoons it was often the focus of the channel and Perloff's analysis. TVG's contract with Parx ended in June and they couldn't come to terms on a new one, which is why they no longer show it. Maybe they'll come to an agreement again at some point and they'll be back on.

thespaah
09-05-2012, 10:04 AM
I am hoping RTN becomes available on the internet.
At that point none of us with a high speed internet connection would have to worry about tvg or hrtv...
BTW, I rarely watch TVG anymore.
Some of The on camera people annoy me to the point of distraction.
Plus their graphics stink. I much prefer the HRTV because they use the track feed.

ldiatone
09-05-2012, 10:14 PM
You're right of course, they did show Parx, and on early Monday and Tuesday afternoons it was often the focus of the channel and Perloff's analysis. TVG's contract with Parx ended in June and they couldn't come to terms on a new one, which is why they no longer show it. Maybe they'll come to an agreement again at some point and they'll be back on.
thanks!