PDA

View Full Version : Ugly Incident already in Charlotte

ArlJim78
09-03-2012, 12:23 AM
The delegates are arriving for the Democratic convention, some of them drunk and disorderly.

CHARLOTTE, N.C. - A California delegate to the Democratic National Convention was hospitalized early this morning, after apparently falling unconscious in a hotel lobby following a night of drinking, while another delegate became confrontational with hotel staff and has since left the delegation, a party official said.

Later, in a statement, Flores said the delegate who was not hospitalized became disruptive with hotel staff and emergency responders, prompting hotel staff to call police. He said the delegate was not arrested but was asked by the state party to leave the hotel and to not partake in convention activities. The statement said the delegate apologized to hotel staff and agreed to "forgo official delegation activities."

http://blogs.sacbee.com/capitolalertlatest/2012/09/california-democrat-hospitalized-after-night-of-drinking-official-says.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter#mi_rss=CapitolAlert

FantasticDan
09-03-2012, 02:00 AM
Wow, that's just INSANE. This is the first I've ever heard of an attendee of ANY kind of convention having too much to drink and/or becoming belligerent. So crazy, so ugly, and thankfully so rare! At least there weren't call girls involved, but that would be off the charts unbelievable.. at least I would hope to think, heavens to betsy! :rolleyes: :sleeping:

redshift1
09-03-2012, 03:01 AM
Probably just finished a marathon and had a couple beers to cool down, clearly a honest mistake.

PaceAdvantage
09-03-2012, 03:04 AM
Wow, that's just INSANE. This is the first I've ever heard of an attendee of ANY kind of convention having too much to drink and/or becoming belligerent. So crazy, so ugly, and thankfully so rare! At least there weren't call girls involved, but that would be off the charts unbelievable.. at least I would hope to think, heavens to betsy! :rolleyes: :sleeping:Right, I know...

It's kind of like when Ryan embellished his marathon time...Stuff like that never happens...INSANE

JustRalph
09-03-2012, 05:25 AM
Havng worked 911 in Charlotte, i can tell you this was barely a blip on the radar on Labor Day weekend. :lol:

Tom
09-03-2012, 11:07 AM
Ugly Incident already in Charlotte

I though Hillary was not coming?

Rookies
09-03-2012, 12:34 PM
As long as there aren't any add ons about Bathroom stall trollers, I'm down with it...:lol:

Dahoss9698
09-03-2012, 01:30 PM
Probably just a Repug pretending to be a Democrat...right guys? Isn't that how it works, just shift the blame away?

PaceAdvantage
09-03-2012, 02:34 PM
Probably just a Repug pretending to be a Democrat...right guys? Isn't that how it works, just shift the blame away?Oh, you ARE a clever one, aren't you? No way we'll be able to match wits with you, now is there? :lol:

But to answer your question...nah...Dems don't get drunk and disorderly...that's a rich white Repug thing to do...

You see, if these were Repugs pretending to be a Democrat, they probably would have simply been holding a sign like this guy:

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/assets_c/2011/10/OWSHate-cropped-proto-custom_28.jpg

You know, anti-Semitic stuff like that. That's more their speed...

TJDave
09-03-2012, 02:51 PM
And...Amazing! They just mention that they're Jews and people line up to give them money.

I guess that's how it works. :rolleyes:

Tom
09-03-2012, 03:58 PM
The spirit of Teddy Kennedy is attending.