PDA

View Full Version : SLEW'S FAST HORSES FOR SAT. 9/1

MeSlew
08-31-2012, 09:35 PM
Hello All! For Sat, a big day of racing as we kick off September with a very full plate on Slew's table. The list of races offers plenty of opportunity, regardless of your preference. Sat's listing looks like this:

Monmouth - 3,7,8,9
Woodbine - 4,8,9
Arlington - 1,7,10,11
Del Mar - 1,2,3,4,5,6,8,9,10
Saratoga - 1,2,3,4,5,6,8,9,10,11,12

As you can see, the two premier meets of the season are chock full of horses that have come from better races. As the meets draw to a conclusion, trainers and owners want to see their better charges in the winners circle. Saturday's listing has a key horse who caught my eye in her MSW debut by finishing with vigor after a brutal trip. She finds herself trying to break her maiden in the Grade I Del Mar Debutante. Not sure about playing her to win as there appear to be some nice runners here including Baffert's unbeaten Exectutiveprivilege. But at a very long price, exotics not at all out of the question.

I like the idea of the early pick 3 at Delmar, which I represent for you here. Look carefully at some of the runners and see if they interest you.

http://slewsfasthorses.com/website3/2012-09-01.jpg

A horse NOT on Slew's list is Pacific Ocean. Running for Richard Dutrow in the Grade I Forego, this is a nice animal whio loves the odd distance of 7F and Mr. Dutrow would like nothing more then to punctuate the raspberry he shot at NYRA in the Kings Bishop by taking this Grade I as well, no doubt enjoying the ride from somewhere downstate. I don't care if he runs last, I'm on this one (just in case) as long as the odds are no less than the ML of 4-1.

I have to work and will miss the entire day of racing but you won't! So if the the mood strikes you, get over to the website by clicking on the link below. Pick up the file on the download page, and get crackin'!

From whatever corner of the world you watch, enjoy a fine Saturday of racing from both ends of the country and as always...

...good luck and good 'capping!