PDA

View Full Version : SAR- Friday 8-31-2012 (Picks)

MitchS
08-30-2012, 09:56 PM
I've been home a few extra days with the Hurricane passing through. Fortunately we didn't lose electricity and it wasn't bad in this area. Anyway it gave me some time to work on my sheet. I've revamped the form cycle (FC) sheet with performance ratings going back the last 10 races. Also developed another rating called the Super Fig which is on the form cycle sheet as well. I've uploaded Saratoga for Friday 8-31-2012 for everyone at the website.

Have a fun and profitable day of racing,
Mitch

MitchS
08-31-2012, 11:47 PM
Was a reasonably profitable day at Saratoga today. We generally spot play the dark green highlighted horses at certain odds ranges / situations. Those horses have the best chance of winning. The light green highlighted horses are played occasionally demanding much stricter guidelines. The 6th was a nice score with a $39.80 winners and a $2 exacta paying $159.00. Scratches and last minute changes can at times be crucial especially with some of these large fields at Saratoga.

Playing the Dark green highest probability horses we had 4 winners but 2 of these winners were at unacceptable odds in my book paying $7.00 and $5.40. Spot playing the rest of the highest probability horses proved mildly fruitful with payoffs of $9.80 and $8.60.

6 wagers- $12
2 win- 33%
Won- $18.40
ROI +53%

Couldn't bring home a nice paying long-shot with the highest probability horses today but the cards at Saratoga for Saturday and Sunday looks awesome.

Have a great weekend,
Mitch