PDA

View Full Version : Why Repubs will loose the Female vote

hcap
08-28-2012, 07:02 PM
A new republican roll up crib sheet for use by republican candidates on the stump.....

http://www.balloon-juice.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/republican-anatomy.jpg

bigmack
08-28-2012, 07:11 PM
You're a tad slow. The War on Women was waged. BO lost.

Mitt Romney's support among registered voters who are women has grown and is slightly above President Barack Obama's, according to a poll released Monday.

The CBS News/New York Times poll shows Obama's support among female voters dropping five points over the last two months, from 49% to 44%. Romney is up 3 from 43% to 46% within that coveted demographic, according to the survey.

fast4522
08-28-2012, 07:25 PM
Hey Hcap don't count on all the lady's acting like dumb blonds or all blonds acting like bonds either. This is war son and your the first one over the cliff, don't expect the female gender to save your sorry butt. Consider America can not afford any more of this crappola and it really does not matter what your needs are. Barack Hussein Obama is running on empty, and desperation is with you both.

acorn54
08-28-2012, 07:41 PM
and what if all you supporters of romney are wrong, and nothing changes if he gets in the white house.

horses4courses
08-28-2012, 07:57 PM
and what if all you supporters of romney are wrong, and nothing changes if he gets in the white house.

Oh, he would change plenty, if he ever got the chance.
How's about a $5 trillion tax break for the wealthiest 1% for starters?
That's part of the Republican message.

And if Romney can get more than 50% of the female vote, he'll have a new address come January.
I'm banking he won't........

ArlJim78
08-28-2012, 08:10 PM
so I guess how you target the woman voter is by running people like Bill "put some ice on that" Clinton, or John Edwards, or the great Ted Kennedy.

menifee
08-28-2012, 09:04 PM
If you are going to make this point hcap, at least try to spell lose right.

boxcar
08-28-2012, 09:14 PM

:lol: :lol: You beat me to it, Mack. Hcap is a little slow on the uptake.

Boxcar

boxcar
08-28-2012, 09:16 PM
If you are going to make this point hcap, at least try to spell lose right.

Go easy on Hcap. He has bad eyesight. Seriously.

Boxcar

Valuist
08-28-2012, 09:38 PM

Boxcar

Not to mention bad foresight and hindsight as well.

badcompany
08-28-2012, 09:54 PM
As an aside, this pic was taken a few weeks ago, in Texas.

I'm sure I can speak for many here when I say, "Damn!"

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/070AfRC0kT1s6/439x.jpg

mostpost
08-28-2012, 10:20 PM
Gallup has Obama up by eight. Back in April CBS also had Romney up by two and Gallup had Obama up by eight. I predict the vote will be 10% or more in favor of Obama.

acorn54
08-28-2012, 10:35 PM
Oh, he would change plenty, if he ever got the chance.
How's about a $5 trillion tax break for the wealthiest 1% for starters?
That's part of the Republican message.

And if Romney can get more than 50% of the female vote, he'll have a new address come January.
I'm banking he won't........

i think you underestimate all the politics in the establishment.
alot of candidates had high hopes of changing things, remember ronald reagan and his distaste for big government? at the end of his term the government was bigger than when he became prestident.

ElKabong
08-28-2012, 11:07 PM
As an aside, this pic was taken a few weeks ago, in Texas.

I'm sure I can speak for many here when I say, "Damn!"

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/070AfRC0kT1s6/439x.jpg

Damn right I would!

Tom
08-29-2012, 07:53 AM
hcap underscores the extent of the failed presidency of Obama - he has to resort to cartoons instead of accomplishments.....funny actually. Failure has been institutionalized by the left. They wallow in it.

Steve 'StatMan'
08-29-2012, 08:53 AM
Damn right I would!

Damn is right! Ed from the sporting goods store has got his picture all over the internet! With a pretty woman too! ;)

BlueShoe
08-29-2012, 09:19 AM

Boxcar
More a case of severe eyestrain. Constructing those charts, graphs, and tables that he conjures up requires a great deal of attention to details.

boxcar
08-29-2012, 10:48 AM
More a case of severe eyestrain. Constructing those charts, graphs, and tables that he conjures up requires a great deal of attention to details.

But I do believe he said once that he's legally blind. Maybe that's why he likes to hang around charts, graphs and cartoons because they're bigger and, therefore, easier to see.

Boxcar

Tom
08-29-2012, 11:04 AM
Losing your sight is a terrible thing.

hcap may not agree with us politically, but show some respect - his lose of vision is nothing to joke about, just like Rush's loss of hearing.

hcap has done a lot of good things using his eyes, helping people here with software programming and such, me included.

BlueShoe
08-29-2012, 11:56 AM
hcap may not agree with us politically, but show some respect - his lose of vision is nothing to joke about, just like Rush's loss of hearing.
Was completely unaware of this situation, this thread is the first time it has been brought to my attention, had I been aware never would have made such an insensitive remark. Sorry to all.

hcap
08-29-2012, 06:08 PM
hcap underscores the extent of the failed presidency of Obama - he has to resort to cartoons instead of accomplishments.....funny actually. Failure has been institutionalized by the left. They wallow in it.There is ONE GIANT cartoon show going on in Tampa. Goofy and Eddie Munster are staring.

I still think the rethugs out of touch policies will drive away women, blacks and Hispanics.

bigmack
08-29-2012, 06:14 PM
There is ONE GIANT cartoon show going on in Tampa. Goofy and Eddie Munster are staring.

I still think the rethugs out of touch policies will drive away women, blacks and Hispanics.
Itemize the out of touch policies.

GameTheory
08-29-2012, 06:21 PM
The Repubs may well "loose" the female vote -- the question is who they loose it on, and will they lose it or win it?

lamboguy
08-29-2012, 08:21 PM
i don't know about female votes, but if i got the right price, i would bet the republican's win Massachusetts this time around..