PDA

View Full Version : Obama Quote Of The Day

PaceAdvantage
08-27-2012, 08:21 PM
The American people have assumed that if you want to be president of the United States, that your life is an open book when it comes to things like your finances,” he said. “I'm not asking him to disclose every detail of his medical records, although we normally do that as well. You know? I mean, this isn't sort of overly personal here, guys. This is pretty standard stuff. I don't think we're being mean by asking him to do what every other presidential candidate has done -- right? It's what the American people expect.The President has balls...that's good to see...also a hypocrite, but we knew that already, but he isn't afraid to show it again and again.

I wish Romney and the GOP would grow a set and challenge this President on information he hasn't released.

I remember reading about the grades Gore and Bush and Kerry received in college. Why is this President's college records off limits?

I know, I know. You'll come back and tell me he got into Harvard, and he graduated near the top of his class. I'm more interested in papers he's written than actual grades he received. I would also like to know if there is any truth to the rumors that he may have been a foreign exchange student. Oh, I know, there I go being racist again...maybe the birther tag will be thrown at me...

In any event, I came across an interesting, recent editorial on Investor's Business Daily which explores the angle that I am coming form here...Romney should call Obama's bluff:

Was Barack Obama A Foreign Exchange Student?

Transparency: A former classmate has added a tantalizing question to the mysteries surrounding Barack Obama's college years. Perhaps the GOP nominee, whose tax records are demanded, should call the president's bluff.
Interestingly, Obama contributed not one signed word to the Harvard Law Review or any other legal publication. As Matthew Franck has pointed out in National Review Online, "A search of the HeinOnline database of law journals turns up exactly nothing credited to Obama in any law review anywhere at anytime." A curious factoid for an alleged scholar.

In October 2007, the New York Times ran a piece titled "Obama's Account of New York Years Often Differs From What Others Say," which would have won the Pulitzer Prize for understatements if there was one.

The article noted that Obama, when asked, "declined repeated requests to talk about his New York years, release his Columbia transcript or identify even a single fellow student, co-worker, roommate or friend from those years."
Root asks if Obama's grades were good enough to get into Columbia. We have a copy of Mitt Romney's high school report card, which was deemed by the Boston Globe important enough to reveal to the world, but President Obama's Columbia transcripts remain a mystery. http://news.investors.com/article/621683/201208091834/obama-columbia-years-remain-secret.htm?p=full

horses4courses
08-27-2012, 08:45 PM
0YIq5Q15L1o

Tom
08-27-2012, 09:13 PM
And the icing on the cake.....

Truly a pathetic response, and nothing to do with what PA posted.Did some bot write that for you?

horses4courses
08-27-2012, 09:24 PM
How is it not relevant?

There are so many theories, and misconceptions, about the man and his origins that refuse to die.
Plenty of people in this country still believe he is a Muslim, including some that post on here.

Is his birth cert genuine, and/or was he an exchange student with falsified college records? It just goes on and on......

So, the Dems turn the spotlight on Romney's tax records, or lack thereof.
Can you blame them? It's just part of the game.

ArlJim78
08-27-2012, 09:30 PM
Romney has released as many tax records as Obama did when he ran in 2008.

Nobody knows how Obama got into Harvard. He's not saying and it certainly wasnt based on the usual level of academic achievement. The foreign exchange student theory is very plausible given that Obama himself indicated in his literary biography that he was born in Kenya.

simply put, everything about Obama is a fraud.

bigmack
08-27-2012, 09:31 PM
Who gives a shit? In a few short months a Mayflower truck will pack up Team Obama, complete with mother-in-law, and haul their inept cans back to the Windy City. Fitting for a bag o' wind.

horses4courses
08-27-2012, 09:33 PM
Who gives a shit? In a few short months a Mayflower truck will pack up Team Obama, complete with mother-in-law, and haul their inept cans back to the Windy City. Fitting for a bag o' wind.

O yea! O yea!
All hail the great clairvoyant one......lmfao :lol:

ArlJim78
08-27-2012, 09:35 PM
think about much this Hope and Change president has been reduced, this guy with the big speeches, the grand ideas and platitudes about lowering the ocean level, etc, now he's simply begging to see more of Romney's tax records?
pathetic.

I mean let a surrogate do that kind of stuff, it's very unpresidential.
Of course so is bowing to the Emperor of Japan and King of Saudi Arabia.

bigmack
08-27-2012, 09:47 PM
O yea! O yea!
All hail the great clairvoyant one......lmfao
Riddle me this, Tahoe, what is it BO is running on? The stimulus? BrokeCare?

4 more years of this abomination?

People keep telling me the electorate is dumb. They ain't THAT dumb to want 4 more of this momentous first, half-Black Prezy. So as not to inflame the racist arbiters here, it's my belief it was the half-white portion of him that failed as a leader. Damn Whitey's can't get nothin' right.

Tom
08-27-2012, 09:52 PM

People keep telling me the electorate is dumb. They ain't THAT dumb to want 4 more of this momentous first, half-Black Prezy. So as not to inflame the racist arbiters here, it's my belief it was the half-white portion of him that failed as a leader. Damn Whitey's can't get nothin' right.

This is the essence of Obama:

Romney killed some guy's wife.
Romney is hiding something in his tax returns
Rich people are evil (but he will have dinner with any of them that will give him money)

There is no more to Obama.

FantasticDan
08-27-2012, 09:57 PM
Oh cool! A rare anti-Obama thread with lots of fresh new attitudes and arguments.. :jump: :ThmbUp:

4eYSpIz2FjU

bigmack
08-27-2012, 09:59 PM
Oh cool! A rare anti-Obama thread with lots of fresh new attitudes and arguments..
How 'bout you? Someone axed you what he's running on and you ran.

What is it he's running on that deserves another 4?

NO CARTOONS, NOW.

horses4courses
08-27-2012, 10:01 PM

Oh, I'll be the first to admit that Obama is up against it when trying to achieve anything.
The GOP in Washington has put a full-court press on him that would turn your nuts blue.
The mistake that both you, and those like you, make about the electorate is this: As bad as things are right now, they simply do not identify with Republicans - their message, their ideology.
And while they may not be as euphoric about Obama and the change that was promised 4 years ago, the alternative is totally unacceptable.
Face up to it. Most people just don't see things the same way as you.

FantasticDan
08-27-2012, 10:02 PM

NO CARTOONS, NOW.

http://pleasecutthecrap.typepad.com/main/what-has-obama-done-since-january-20-2009.html

jVDN8yR3ig0

Tom
08-27-2012, 10:03 PM
Is that Obama and Biden?

bigmack
08-27-2012, 10:03 PM
Face up to it. Most people just don't see things the same way as you.
Like all these folk that voted for BO 4 years ago and wouldn't vote for him again if you held a gun to their heads?

n4jD3wXeaik

PaceAdvantage
08-28-2012, 03:19 AM
I must say, the responses to this thread leave me more than underwhelmed.

I believe we had a pretty good debate about tax returns in another thread. The right-leaners didn't resort to the kind of tactics seen in this thread (Youtube links to vomit cartoons among them I see).

And still I don't think mostpost or any of the left-leaners have addressed that Literary Agent book jacket from years ago...how is a mistake like that made?

If the jacket is genuine, then either Obama lied about where he was born to give him more "credibility" for some unknown reason, or he was telling the truth.

Either way, why would I want someone as President who doesn't care to admit he was born in America if it doesn't suit his agenda?

Can someone please answer the question about the book jacket bio? Snopes? Anyone?

Ah...here is snopes on this dealio...seems the bio IS real, but the person who put it together admits it was an "error" on her part, and had nothing to do with any info Obama had given her. How interesting...turns out this woman is now working for another agency which counts Obama himself as one of its current clients...no conflict of interest there in getting this woman to admit that Obama was the source of that "erroneous" info... :rolleyes: :lol:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/booklet.asp

ArlJim78
08-28-2012, 04:04 AM
I've seen numerous other writers laugh at that reply. How it works is that you submit your bio to them, they work it up and send it to you, the writer for review. In any case her "error" was around for years and it was only corrected weeks after he announced his run for president. why wouldn't he, or anyone else that knew him, have reported this egregious error so that it could be corrected?

he's either a liar or an incompetent fool, I'm leaning towards liar because any other explanation simply does not make sense.

Tom
08-28-2012, 07:42 AM
The people crying birthers are the same ones who repeatedly denied Bush served and went to great lengths to discredit anyone who said he did.

Greyfox
08-28-2012, 10:28 AM
I wish Romney and the GOP would grow a set and challenge this President on information he hasn't released.

Romney has to be very careful about the information that Obama hasn't disclosed.
First of all, Romney's main task should be to win over Independents.
They hold the balance of power in this election.

The truth is we do not know a lot of things about Obama.
As D'Souza said on the video posted on another thread, we know less about this man than any other previous American President.
The Birth Certificate, Obama's grades, the Social Security number from Connecticut are all mysteries.
His associations with Rev. Wright, Bill Ayers, Tony Rezko certainly cast doubt about who the "Real Barack Obama" is.
These issues should be raised. But not by Romney.
A subset of Independents view talk about the above issues as being associated with Conspiracy Theory "Wing Nuts."
Any excursion by Romney directly down that path could cause push Independents away.

However, attack dog camps with guys like Sheriff Joe, and Donald Trump should keep raising these issues.

So I don't think that Romney has to "grow a set."
He's not lacking in the courage department.
To my mind Romney has shown a tremendous amount of unusual class to stay above that kind of Obama sewage and baggage.
Romney is doing the right thing staying on message:
re: the economy, the economy, the economy.

Tom
08-28-2012, 10:50 AM
Time for the super packs to go after Obama.

NJ Stinks
08-28-2012, 11:35 AM
Time for the super packs to go after Obama.

:lol:

What the hell do you think they've been doing?

Tom
08-28-2012, 11:49 AM
I mean go for blood.

mostpost
08-28-2012, 03:26 PM
How 'bout you? Someone axed you what he's running on and you ran.

NO CARTOONS, NOW.
I don't do cartoons. The question was, "What is it he's running on that deserves another 4?"

1. The economy.
From February 2008 through January 2009 We lost 4,362,000 jobs.
In the last twelve months we have created 1,878,00 jobs.
That is an improvement of 6,200,000 jobs.
Since the official (but not actual) end of the Bush recession, Obama has added 2,742,000 jobs to the economy.

In 2009 the United States auto industry was on the verge of total collapse. The number of jobs that would have been lost was in the millions-in addition to those already lost in other sectors of the economy. The auto bailouts and cash for clunkers prevented that.

TARP-which was initiated under Bush, and implemented by Obama-saved the financial sector.

I heard on the radio that small business bankruptcies are down 36% from 2010l

Durable goods were down 4.9% in 2008 and up 7.2% in 2011.
Gross private domestic investment was down 10,2% in 2008 and up 5.2% in 2011.

2. Energy.
Obama is pursuing programs which will shift reliance from finite, polluting sources to renewable environmentally friendly sources. This pursuit may not always be perfect but it is necessary.

3. Social
Passed the Affordable Care Act which will add 30 million to the rolls of the insured, eliminate preexisting conditions as a reason to refuse insurance and prohibit caps on coverage.
Lilly Ledbetter Act .
Took administration of student loans away from banks, saving millions in costs.

4. Republican lies.
There were no death panels in ACA.
Nothing in ACA forces companies to stop offering coverage, nor is there any proof most will do so when the law is fully implemented.
Obama did not take any medicare money from senior beneficiaries.
Obama did not remove the work requirement from the welfare program.
Obama was not born in Kenya, or Indonesia, or on Mars.
Obama is not a Muslim.

So there are just a few reasons why Barack Obama should be reelected.
Now why don't you tell me why Rmney should be elected so I can rip your arguments to shreds. :D

bigmack
08-28-2012, 03:33 PM
Now why don't you tell me why Rmney should be elected so I can rip your arguments to shreds.
Because he's not a complete maroon, like your man crush.

Also, as I pointed out to hcap, his dad was Kenyan, that makes him Kenyan. You got a problem with people calling him Kenyan, that's your problem.

mostpost
08-28-2012, 03:33 PM
This is the essence of Obama:

Romney killed some guy's wife.
No, some guy's wife died because Romney was more interested in maximizing profits than caring for the people working for him. He is legally innocent, but morally guilty.
Romney is hiding something in his tax returns
Probably
Rich people are evil (but he will have dinner with any of them that will give him money)
Some are, some are not; and Romney is no less willing to dine with the evil ones. :rolleyes:

There is no more to Obama.

There is no more to you.

mostpost
08-28-2012, 03:34 PM
Because he's not a complete maroon, like your man crush.

Also, as I pointed out to hcap, his dad was Kenyan, that makes him Kenyan. You got a problem with people calling him Kenyan, that's your problem.
I was wrong. I can't rip that argument to shreds. It's already confetti.

Valuist
08-28-2012, 03:34 PM
I don't do cartoons. The question was, "What is it he's running on that deserves another 4?"

1. The economy.
From February 2008 through January 2009 We lost 4,362,000 jobs.
In the last twelve months we have created 1,878,00 jobs.
That is an improvement of 6,200,000 jobs.
Since the official (but not actual) end of the Bush recession, Obama has added 2,742,000 jobs to the economy.

In 2009 the United States auto industry was on the verge of total collapse. The number of jobs that would have been lost was in the millions-in addition to those already lost in other sectors of the economy. The auto bailouts and cash for clunkers prevented that.

TARP-which was initiated under Bush, and implemented by Obama-saved the financial sector.

I heard on the radio that small business bankruptcies are down 36% from 2010l

Durable goods were down 4.9% in 2008 and up 7.2% in 2011.
Gross private domestic investment was down 10,2% in 2008 and up 5.2% in 2011.

2. Energy.
Obama is pursuing programs which will shift reliance from finite, polluting sources to renewable environmentally friendly sources. This pursuit may not always be perfect but it is necessary.

3. Social
Passed the Affordable Care Act which will add 30 million to the rolls of the insured, eliminate preexisting conditions as a reason to refuse insurance and prohibit caps on coverage.
Lilly Ledbetter Act .
Took administration of student loans away from banks, saving millions in costs.

4. Republican lies.
There were no death panels in ACA.
Nothing in ACA forces companies to stop offering coverage, nor is there any proof most will do so when the law is fully implemented.
Obama did not take any medicare money from senior beneficiaries.
Obama did not remove the work requirement from the welfare program.
Obama was not born in Kenya, or Indonesia, or on Mars.
Obama is not a Muslim.

So there are just a few reasons why Barack Obama should be reelected.
Now why don't you tell me why Rmney should be elected so I can rip your arguments to shreds. :D

Cash for clunkers did nothing. All you do is move forward some sales to help the current period, at the expense of future quarters. As for the auto bailout, I won't even get started on that.

As for the jobs issue, I like how you mention the period up to Jan 2009 and then mention the period from Aug 2011-now. What about the 2 and a half year period between Jan 2009 and Aug 2011? You conveniently left that out.

bigmack
08-28-2012, 03:37 PM
I was wrong. I can't rip that argument to shreds.
You're a legend in your own mind. The only thing you're capable of ripping is a fart. Fitting, as the words you type are like dung.

Dahoss9698
08-28-2012, 04:46 PM
You're a legend in your own mind.

Oh boy.

fast4522
08-28-2012, 05:17 PM
"I must say, the responses to this thread leave me more than underwhelmed."

I liked the post that started this thread, sometimes it is hard to add to a post without something new worthy of adding to the original starter (1), other times its interesting seeing others that respond to attach to their post. For me at least, I will be sharpening spears for the mid September and November time frame. In a nutshell on one side the message has to be "WE KNOW HOW TO FIX THINGS", because obviously the other side can not make this claim. Make no mistake that we as a people are split and have been for some time, the only way to improve the economy is to go 180 degrees from this administration's policies and the voting public understands this. Perhaps Governor Romney will satisfy PA and others in his attempt to succeed, but like others who have actually won the election of President of the United States of America it will have to be on the Governor's terms and we will watch it play out. I wish the Governor all the best in fighting for the Presidency, and at the same time the current President a safe trip into a much needed job loss and vacation for him and his spendthrift wife.

hcap
08-28-2012, 05:40 PM
Mitt Romney's quote of the day. Actualy his boys said it.....

Mitt Romney's campaign said on Tuesday that its ads attacking President Obama's waiver policy on welfare have been its most effective to date. And while the spots have been roundly criticized as lacking any factual basis, the campaign said it didn't really care.

"We're not going to let our campaign be dictated by fact-checkers"

Or to quote Stephen Colbert, "FACTS HAVE A LIBERAL BIAS!"

hcap
08-28-2012, 06:04 PM
Just thought I would follow up on who exactly the fact checkers might be

fact checkers like:

* The Washington Post ("Four pinocchios");

* CNN ("Fact check: Romney's welfare claims wrong");

* FactCheck.org ("It's simply not true"); and

* Politifact ("The ad’s claim is not accurate, and it inflames old resentments about able-bodied adults sitting around collecting public assistance. Pants on Fire!").

Even MSNBC's conservative host Joe Scarborough, who was a former uber-Republican congressman, concluded: "I've been looking for a week-and-a-half to try to figure out the basis of this welfare reform ad," Scarborough said. "I've scoured the Wall Street Journal editorial pages … the ad's completely false. It's just completely false."

mostpost
08-28-2012, 06:40 PM
Cash for clunkers did nothing. All you do is move forward some sales to help the current period, at the expense of future quarters. As for the auto bailout, I won't even get started on that.

As for the jobs issue, I like how you mention the period up to Jan 2009 and then mention the period from Aug 2011-now. What about the 2 and a half year period between Jan 2009 and Aug 2011? You conveniently left that out.
Auto sales in 2009-the year of cash for clunkers-10.4M
2010 11.5M
2011 12.7M
2012 (projected) 14.7M. Doesn't seem that Cash for Clunkers hurt future sales all that much.

As for the bailout itself, the government lost little or nothing on that, and the auto companies hired or hired back tens of thousands of workers. Seems like a win-win to me.

Yes I did compare the most recent years of the Bush Administration with the most recent years of the Obama administration. Obama can not be held responsible for the job losses in February, March, April or May of 2009. There was just not enough time for his policies to go into effect.

If you look at Obama's entire term of office, you find that we have lost 314,000 jobs. (if I can add) Of course you will take this as proof of failure.
But in any one of those first four months, we lost more than double the 314,000 jobs we lost in the entire term thus far. Also, we lost many more public sector jobs than 314,000. And we trending away from losing jobs at an enormous rate to adding jobs for 23? consecutive months.

wisconsin
08-28-2012, 07:53 PM
Auto sales in 2009-the year of cash for clunkers-10.4M
2010 11.5M
2011 12.7M
2012 (projected) 14.7M. Doesn't seem that Cash for Clunkers hurt future sales all that much.

Cash For Clunkers was not designed to help auto sales today, Mostie. What it did do was wipe out our inventory for months after it ended. The typical buyer was the well to do middle class or the money savers who simply could not pass up such a bargain. It did nothing for the lower class consumer who needed the cars the most. Most of the cars were paid for with cash, loans were stunningly rare during CFC.

Fast forward to today, and of course sales are going to go up. In March, the average age of an auto in the U.S. was a whopping record 10.8 years old. People can't help but buy cars becaue they NEED them, and let me tell you, it is pure junk that is being traded right now. Overall, new and used sales are way down, as the price of used cars is going through the roof. Why? Becuase people are not trading as often for a new car as they once did. The cheaper cars are junk city.

I have been doing this for 12 years.

wisconsin
08-28-2012, 07:59 PM
Ah...here is snopes on this dealio...seems the bio IS real, but the person who put it together admits it was an "error" on her part, and had nothing to do with any info Obama had given her. How interesting...turns out this woman is now working for another agency which counts Obama himself as one of its current clients...no conflict of interest there in getting this woman to admit that Obama was the source of that "erroneous" info... :rolleyes: :lol:

Yeah, the part about it being an error is pretty funny. I mean, I can see where one would confuse Hawaii with Kenya. Especially when you are under the gun and have to guess (or try and remember what Obama told you) so the book can go to print. How can any rational human buy that crock?

tbwinner
08-28-2012, 09:42 PM
Cash For Clunkers was not designed to help auto sales today, Mostie. What it did do was wipe out our inventory for months after it ended. The typical buyer was the well to do middle class or the money savers who simply could not pass up such a bargain. It did nothing for the lower class consumer who needed the cars the most. Most of the cars were paid for with cash, loans were stunningly rare during CFC.

Fast forward to today, and of course sales are going to go up. In March, the average age of an auto in the U.S. was a whopping record 10.8 years old. People can't help but buy cars becaue they NEED them, and let me tell you, it is pure junk that is being traded right now. Overall, new and used sales are way down, as the price of used cars is going through the roof. Why? Becuase people are not trading as often for a new car as they once did. The cheaper cars are junk city.

Cash for Clunkers' trade-ins were also not able to be sold as used, right? Had to be salvaged? Forgot about this old program for awhile...

mostpost
08-28-2012, 09:44 PM
And still I don't think mostpost or any of the left-leaners have addressed that Literary Agent book jacket from years ago...how is a mistake like that made?

The first thing you have wrong is that it is not a book jacket. It's from a promotional booklet. Something that was sent out to people in the publishing industry.
On the one hand you have contemporary stories in the local Honolulu, Hawaii newspapers and an official birth certificate-both the short form and the long form. On the other hand we have a pamphlet. I don't know why the mistake in the pamphlet was made. I don't know why it wasn't caught. And I don't care.

JustRalph
08-28-2012, 11:56 PM
Just thought I would follow up on who exactly the fact checkers might be

fact checkers like:

* The Washington Post ("Four pinocchios");"

It cuts both ways laughing boy........

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/post/4-pinocchios-for-obamas-newest-anti-romney-ad/2012/06/20/gJQAGux6qV_blog.html

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/post/four-pinocchios-for-harry-reids-claim-about-mitt-romneys-taxes/2012/08/06/c31a1402-e007-11e1-8fc5-a7dcf1fc161d_blog.html

There's more, but you get the point

Or considering your history, maybe not?

PaceAdvantage
08-29-2012, 03:02 AM
On the other hand we have a pamphlet. I don't know why the mistake in the pamphlet was made. I don't know why it wasn't caught. And I don't care.That's weird. Well, I guess you'll just have to accept my answer that I don't care why Romney doesn't release more tax returns then.

It's a non-issue as far as I see it.

There.

PaceAdvantage
08-29-2012, 03:06 AM
Speaking of the Washington Post, one of their editors exposed a nice little lie (one of many) Obama has tried to pass off as truth:

The Obama Record: The most frightening aspect of this president may not be his radical ideology but his rank dishonesty in selling that ideology. Now he's been caught lying about family racism.

In "Dreams from My Father," his 1995 memoir, Obama used the story of his paternal grandfather's imprisonment and torture at the hands of British colonists in Kenya as an example of white cruelty. He claimed Hussein Onyango Obama was unjustly detained for six months before being released a crippled, lice-ridden "old man."

In fact, none of it is true, according to Washington Post editor and biographer David Maraniss, who traveled to Kenya to investigate the tale. His grandfather was not detained or beaten by his "white rulers," as Obama, writing as a 34-year-old lawyer, claimed.

This is only the latest example of a growing body of fabrications, embellishments and outright lies told by this president, who has a real and possibly pathological problem with the truth.

Stacked up, his whoppers would make even Bill Clinton blush. Here's a sampling:The above taken from "Is President Obama A Pathological Liar?"

http://news.investors.com/article/615581/201206201901/obama-tells-stories-to-support-radical-agenda.htm?p=full

fast4522
08-29-2012, 05:40 AM
Speaking of the Washington Post, one of their editors exposed a nice little lie (one of many) Obama has tried to pass off as truth:

The above taken from "Is President Obama A Pathological Liar?"

http://news.investors.com/article/615581/201206201901/obama-tells-stories-to-support-radical-agenda.htm?p=full

How Revisionist History Works

http://history.howstuffworks.com/historians/revisionist-history.htm

Tom
08-29-2012, 07:34 AM
And let's now forget that Obama made up his girlfriends in his book, too.

The man is a pathological liar.
I seriously doubt he has a clue what is reality and what is scripted for his portable brain - the teleprompter.

He is nothing more than a scared little racist looking to avenge his paranoia against whitey.

Greyfox
08-29-2012, 09:45 AM
No, some guy's wife died because Romney was more interested in maximizing profits than caring for the people working for him.
He is legally innocent but morally guilty.

Wow. You are losing it.
Some guy's wife died because she had terminal cancer. End of story.

ArlJim78
08-29-2012, 09:47 AM
the cancer story is complete bunk, Romney had nothing to do with it.

elysiantraveller
08-29-2012, 09:55 AM

Cash for clunkers sucked... Being swore at by customers because you had no inventory left to show them was something else...

elysiantraveller
08-29-2012, 10:00 AM
Cash for Clunkers' trade-ins were also not able to be sold as used, right? Had to be salvaged? Forgot about this old program for awhile...

Yeah the trade ins had to be scrapped. Alot of the cars were junk but some pretty cool stuff got smashed up too...

ArlJim78
08-29-2012, 10:01 AM
Romney left Bain in 1999.
A woman dies from cancer in 2006 and Romney is responsible?

as if people with insurance don't die from cancer, or that nobody dies from cancer at companies run by democrats even 7 years after they leave the company? this stuff is so preposterous and it reaches new lows for desperation.

Greyfox
08-29-2012, 11:29 AM
Romney left Bain in 1999.
A woman dies from cancer in 2006 and Romney is responsible?

as if people with insurance don't die from cancer, or that nobody dies from cancer at companies run by democrats even 7 years after they leave the company? this stuff is so preposterous and it reaches new lows for desperation.

Exactly and Mostpost sees Romney as morally guilty. My Gawd what idiocy.

Tom
08-29-2012, 12:52 PM
There is no limit to the depths they will sink.
And why didn't that guy take his wife to Cuba....I hear they have exemplary heath care, and only 990 miles away.