PDA

View Full Version : Yonkers/Mohawk Possibilities Mon 8/27

botster
08-27-2012, 10:17 AM
Value???

Yonkers...

2nd 1 WINDSUN BELLAGIO 5-1 drifted up in odds later in the betting in last and lost contact in the pocket behind Penas beards horse(1:57.1).I like this owner/barn change and am expecting a win from this horse at a good mutual in the near future.Picks up Sears in a terrible field.Tonight could be his night...odds?
5th 3 CHIP AND RUN 8-1 this outfit here I remember racing against years ago at Monti.They are a sharp trotting outfit that like to set their horses up.Second start off the four month rest and shows winning in 15's at Monti back Feb b4 the rest.Earned almost 30k here last year in only 11 starts.Sears on...very dangerous.
12th 6 BOMBAY AWAY 6-1 remember him here last year with the owner piloting him.He is a good looking animal who posesses a sharp brush.They were very cautious racing him in Canada way off the pace in almost every one of his starts.His last two he showed that late brush charging home in both.Sears on 2nite and he likes this track 10-13 on the board with 72k and much of those earning were made with owner driving!!

Mohawk

6th 2 ROCK CAMROLLER 6-1 in my opinion a horse can't look much better than this one off the lines without jumping out to the GP.That was a bad comment call in last."Aim",yes,but he went by the leader and led and was beaten late by the two favorites in the race while still "pacing on" in my opinion.That was a very sharp two move effort.This horse is extremely good right now.
5 CHICAGO HANOVER 5-1 I may bet this horse this week.Last weeks odds were too short.He was beaten by two well meant animals that evening.The half mile time in that race hurt this horse in my opinion, and two back was a two move hanging late effort.Saftic can leave here and get an early spot and get in the number at a better mutual on the move up.Steve Elliot was training this one early on.
8 LONG LIVE ROCK 5-2 was all out to win that race off a much better trip than the pick.They didn't blow that comment call...lol

13th 4 JADE MOUNTAIN 4-1 the connections must have been all over this animal in last.He was one of the well meant horses that defeated CHICAGO HANOVER in last.Crafty outfit from Indiana set this one up in last and almost pulled it off at huge odds in a big try.Odds will be shorter this week...maybe way too short 4 my liking...lol.

Good Fortune All:)

botster
08-28-2012, 02:40 PM
Value???

Yonkers...

2nd 1 WINDSUN BELLAGIO 5-1 drifted up in odds later in the betting in last and lost contact in the pocket behind Penas beards horse(1:57.1).I like this owner/barn change and am expecting a win from this horse at a good mutual in the near future.Picks up Sears in a terrible field.Tonight could be his night...odds?
5th 3 CHIP AND RUN 8-1 this outfit here I remember racing against years ago at Monti.They are a sharp trotting outfit that like to set their horses up.Second start off the four month rest and shows winning in 15's at Monti back Feb b4 the rest.Earned almost 30k here last year in only 11 starts.Sears on...very dangerous.
12th 6 BOMBAY AWAY 6-1 remember him here last year with the owner piloting him.He is a good looking animal who posesses a sharp brush.They were very cautious racing him in Canada way off the pace in almost every one of his starts.His last two he showed that late brush charging home in both.Sears on 2nite and he likes this track 10-13 on the board with 72k and much of those earning were made with owner driving!!

Mohawk

6th 2 ROCK CAMROLLER 6-1 in my opinion a horse can't look much better than this one off the lines without jumping out to the GP.That was a bad comment call in last."Aim",yes,but he went by the leader and led and was beaten late by the two favorites in the race while still "pacing on" in my opinion.That was a very sharp two move effort.This horse is extremely good right now.
5 CHICAGO HANOVER 5-1 I may bet this horse this week.Last weeks odds were too short.He was beaten by two well meant animals that evening.The half mile time in that race hurt this horse in my opinion, and two back was a two move hanging late effort.Saftic can leave here and get an early spot and get in the number at a better mutual on the move up.Steve Elliot was training this one early on.
8 LONG LIVE ROCK 5-2 was all out to win that race off a much better trip than the pick.They didn't blow that comment call...lol

13th 4 JADE MOUNTAIN 4-1 the connections must have been all over this animal in last.He was one of the well meant horses that defeated CHICAGO HANOVER in last.Crafty outfit from Indiana set this one up in last and almost pulled it off at huge odds in a big try.Odds will be shorter this week...maybe way too short 4 my liking...lol.

Not much here tonight 4 me...

WINDSUN BELAGIO was bet ridiculously down to 6-5 and was second best.
CHIP AND RUN also took more money than he should have, finally closing at 4-1 and had zilch!
BOMBAY AWAY also another that took way too much money here at 7-2.This one raced giant with a long first over grind and dug in gamely for third.

Mohawk
ROCK CAMROLLER i was salivating at the 5-1 price on this animal, but he had very little after clearing in the stretch appearing a bit rocky in the stretch...ouch!!
CHICAGO HANOVER also went off good odds at 9-1 but "rail jobbed" it all the way and closed well 4 minor spoils late.
13th JADE MOUNTAIN...i honestly don't know what this animal did, or went off.All I know, is he wasn't on the board...lol