PDA

View Full Version : Yonkers/Mohawk possibles Sat. 8/25

botster
08-25-2012, 05:57 PM
I am on the look for value here again...Here are the sharper ones that could be overlooked.

Yonkers 2nd 7 MOJO TERROR 8-1 "Nifty" Normans barn has been real hot lately.This horse stacked widest past the three quarters and charged home from way back in last.Loses Cat due to him being obligated to Captain Crunch's horse but does have speed.Four year old is a very fresh four year old and Pat needs to leave here and try to "two move them" into the number.

9th 3 WAYWARD SON 8-1 the driver here once again puts a somewhat ominous dark cloud on the pick...lol,but he's sharp off the last two and meets a beatable group on paper.Two back he was racing on the outside into some wicked fractions and closed.Last week was used hard leaving for the first time and closed well up the pylons...two good strong indicators for me.

Some real competative event up at Mohawk...

5th Who do u like...?? Can make a case for a few here.8 WATERMELONWINE 8-1 was out well b4 the half in last and rallied pretty well.The winner in that event was real big.Two back was two move sharp score against cheaper.Youngster comes from a good outfit and has only started 24 times over the last two years...I like this.
4 MACH WHEEL 8-1 could be in a bit tough here,but the four days off back from Georgian interests me.He scored easily in against lesser here back in early June and he is a sharp horse right now.
6 IDEAL MATTERS 5-2 is the legit obvious on paper and must be used.

8th 6 HARNESSNITENCANADA 9-2 that "in and out" move has worked well 4 me over the years.Those fractions were quick and this is a drop.I have never heard of the trainer though??...doesn't matter he looks good.
4 WINNING DREAM 4-1 I love when first time sharp speed horses go like this and finish up the track.Most of the GP will eliminate and never look for the positive in it.Drops here to boot.Let's see the exotics with him.

11th 6 PUTNAM MACKENZIE 15-1 this one interest me for a long play.A. Mac was wrestling this one throughout and horse still closed well.Two back he came first up into some fast fractions and held well in my opinion.This outfit packs a good win percentage and is reunited with Davis 2nite.

Good Fortune All:)

melman
08-25-2012, 10:54 PM
R8 Mohawk----Harnessnitencanada $14.80 nice hit Bots.

botster
08-26-2012, 03:55 AM
I am on the look for value here again...Here are the sharper ones that could be overlooked.

Yonkers 2nd 7 MOJO TERROR 8-1 "Nifty" Normans barn has been real hot lately.This horse stacked widest past the three quarters and charged home from way back in last.Loses Cat due to him being obligated to Captain Crunch's horse but does have speed.Four year old is a very fresh four year old and Pat needs to leave here and try to "two move them" into the number.

9th 3 WAYWARD SON 8-1 the driver here once again puts a somewhat ominous dark cloud on the pick...lol,but he's sharp off the last two and meets a beatable group on paper.Two back he was racing on the outside into some wicked fractions and closed.Last week was used hard leaving for the first time and closed well up the pylons...two good strong indicators for me.

Some real competative event up at Mohawk...

5th Who do u like...?? Can make a case for a few here.8 WATERMELONWINE 8-1 was out well b4 the half in last and rallied pretty well.The winner in that event was real big.Two back was two move sharp score against cheaper.Youngster comes from a good outfit and has only started 24 times over the last two years...I like this.
4 MACH WHEEL 8-1 could be in a bit tough here,but the four days off back from Georgian interests me.He scored easily in against lesser here back in early June and he is a sharp horse right now.
6 IDEAL MATTERS 5-2 is the legit obvious on paper and must be used.

8th 6 HARNESSNITENCANADA 9-2 that "in and out" move has worked well 4 me over the years.Those fractions were quick and this is a drop.I have never heard of the trainer though??...doesn't matter he looks good.
4 WINNING DREAM 4-1 I love when first time sharp speed horses go like this and finish up the track.Most of the GP will eliminate and never look for the positive in it.Drops here to boot.Let's see the exotics with him.

11th 6 PUTNAM MACKENZIE 15-1 this one interest me for a long play.A. Mac was wrestling this one throughout and horse still closed well.Two back he came first up into some fast fractions and held well in my opinion.This outfit packs a good win percentage and is reunited with Davis 2nite.

Yonkers

7 MOJO TERROR did get a few rigging changes, but didn't leave.Got carried wide down the back and just had no chance.
3 WAYWARD SON was scratched.

Mohawk

5th 6 IDEAL MATTERS was the best and showed it on the track.The other two were also rans.

8th 6 HARNESSNITEINCANADA took care of this field off a beauty of a cover trip.
$14.80
4 WINNING DREAM was overbet by the GP off the drop.

11th 6 PUTNAM MAKENZIE charged into contention at 30-1 in the last turn when he suddenly became hard to steer losing some momentum.Last week had steering issues too.He rallied well for the show spot.

botster
08-26-2012, 03:58 AM
R8 Mohawk----Harnessnitencanada $14.80 nice hit Bots.

Thanks mel.Gotta love those dreamboat cover trips...lol;)

Good Fortune:)