PDA

View Full Version : Do you think the birth certicate wil be a topic?

hcap
08-25-2012, 09:39 AM
All youse guys going?

Tea Party Patriots Event 9/22/12!

A Greater Phoenix Tea Party Patriots Event

Sheriff Joe and his call for Congressional investigation of fraudulent documents.

Saturday, September 22, 2012
Program: 11:00 am - 1:30 pm
Doors open 10:00 am

Featured Guests/Speakers:
Pat Boone
LTC Terry Lakin
Sheriff Joe Arpaio

Ticket Prices:
Rows 1-5 = $25 - includes post reception
General Admission = $10
Prices increase $5 day of show

Tickets purchased less than 10 days prior to show will be Will Call.

Seating is in the Round

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/assets_c/2012/08/Welcome-To-Birtherpalooza-cropped-proto-custom_28.jpg

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid823619053?bctid=1164198007001

FantasticDan
08-25-2012, 10:24 AM
And a special "waving out the window of the limo as it drives by"
appearance by Willard Romney!

4qDE3RBUfzM

Greyfox
08-25-2012, 10:42 AM
Featured Guests/Speakers:
Pat Boone

Hey. He used to be one of my favorite singers. Pat is a devout Christian. He even turned down a chance to work with Marilyn Monroe as it didn't fit his image.

Surely he'll be singing:

"Obama....you made a vow
That you
would ever be true...
but somehow that vow
meant nothing to you."

yEsjo8gt2VY

horses4courses
08-25-2012, 11:27 AM
Woo Hoo!!! :jump: :jump: :jump:

Rookies
08-25-2012, 11:43 AM
Where's Donald Comeover when you need him? :lol:

PaceAdvantage
08-25-2012, 11:45 AM
And a special "waving out the window of the limo as it drives by"
appearance by Willard Romney!

4qDE3RBUfzMAre you going to post the clip where Obama jokes about Mitt driving around with the dog carrier on the roof of the car? (He did, in case you missed it)

They're taking jabs at one another...seems like good clean fun to me.

Tom
08-25-2012, 11:55 AM
When you consider that the only thing the Obama people can run this bozo on is suspicion of Romney's tax returns, after 4 years in office, you have to accept the limitations of his followers. All hcap has to show after 4 years is the BC.....-pretty sad. What a fast 100 years it has been. :lol: :lol: :lol:

BlueShoe
08-25-2012, 12:11 PM
Aw heck, September 22? It is still hotter than blazes in Phoenix then, why not a few weeks later? Turf Paradise opens October 5th, so could have driven over and made it a two for one; TUP one day and Sheriff Joe the other. Can one of you guys sing "By the Time I Get to Phoenix"?

ArlJim78
08-25-2012, 01:48 PM
Mitt cracked that joke and everyone lost their minds. how despicable! how low!
the media was apoplectic.

meanwhile you can still buy t-shirts and coffee mugs from the Obama campaign store which make light of the birth certificate issue.

bigmack
08-25-2012, 01:52 PM
hcap is fond of dragging out Birtherism as a demonstration of batshit crazy.

He keeps forgetting well over half of all Dem's think/thought 9/11 was an inside job, not to mention hundreds of other conspiracy's that show strong evidence of their wackiness.

hcap
08-25-2012, 02:31 PM
hcap is fond of dragging out Birtherism as a demonstration of batshit crazy.

He keeps forgetting well over half of all Dem's think/thought 9/11 was an inside job, not to mention hundreds of other conspiracy's that show strong evidence of their wackiness.Igor, write Pat a tune. Why don'tcha? :lol:

bigmack
08-25-2012, 04:09 PM
Igor, write Pat a tune. Why don'tcha? :lol:
I don't get it, but could ya do me a solid?

Tell me why 0% of blacks support Rom/Ry as exhibited in the poll you cited?

JustRalph
08-25-2012, 04:39 PM
No blacks? That's why the hot trending topic on twitter the other day was

#blackconservativesforRomney

hcap
08-25-2012, 04:51 PM
I don't get it, but could ya do me a solid?

Tell me why 0% of blacks support Rom/Ry as exhibited in the poll you cited?If that is too suspicious for you, after all it was a NBC/Wall Street JNL poll,I will grant you somewhere around 7 or 8 % on principle just because of the "NBC" part.

That poll of course does not cover Hispanics and Women who also are not too fond of the Rny/Ryn dynamic duo.

Ryan does in fact make a good Robin. Maybe at the rethug convention these superheroes will whip out their capes and swing from some ropes launched from their impressive faux tool belts.

BTW, you never mentioned if yo are attending the Birther Tea Party convention. I guess you are waiting anxiously to see if The Donald is gonna show

Tom
08-25-2012, 05:00 PM
Must be lousy to be so shallow and dull taht you live your life vicariously through polls.

Like Scarlet O'Hara, hcap depends on the opinions of strangers. :D

And frankly, my Dear, I don't give a damn.

bigmack
08-25-2012, 05:36 PM
If that is too suspicious for you, after all it was a NBC/Wall Street JNL poll,I will grant you somewhere around 7 or 8 % on principle just because of the "NBC" part.
I'm actually willing to buy the credibility of the poll. You alluded in another thread that you know why they don't support R&R in any way, shape or fashion.

Can you spell it out for me why that is? I'm slow.

hcap
08-25-2012, 05:51 PM
I'm slow.
No kidding.

Why can't they support the dynamic duo is quite simple.....

THEY DON'T LIKE THEM BECAUSE OF THEIR STUPID POLICIES.

bigmack
08-25-2012, 05:57 PM

THEY DON"T LIKE THEM BECAUSE OF THEIR STUPID POLICIES.
What a relief. I was figuring it was a race based decision. That would be nuts. Hell, even racist!

Good thing that has nothing to do with it. :lol:

Wagergirl
08-25-2012, 05:58 PM
No kidding.

ya know Hcap.. people can't heckle you in PM if you don't clear out your memory

Tom
08-25-2012, 06:06 PM
No kidding.

You might be right.
Those people have certainly had lots of time to fully study those policies, seeing how so many of them have been out of work ever since
Obama showed up to kill the economy! :lol:

Wagergirl
08-25-2012, 06:12 PM
You might be right.
Those people have certainly had lots of time to fully study those policies, seeing how so many of them have been out of work ever since
Obama showed up to kill the economy! :lol:

You liked your answer so much you gave it twice. Interesting.

bigmack
08-25-2012, 06:16 PM
Those people have certainly had lots of time to fully study those policies, seeing how so many of them have been out of work ever since Obama showed up to kill the economy!
Somebody contact Rent-a-PC-Cop (dahoos)

Tom used "those people." Could be code. :lol:

Tom
08-25-2012, 06:24 PM
I am not Ross Perot!!!!

hcap
08-25-2012, 06:25 PM
ya know Hcap.. people can't heckle you in PM if you don't clear out your memoryHeckle away. Just made room.

My memory, however is another problem :lol:

Tom
08-25-2012, 06:26 PM
You liked your answer so much you gave it twice. Interesting.

Now hcap will accuse me of double talk.

Wagergirl
08-25-2012, 06:26 PM
:lol:

bigmack
08-25-2012, 07:12 PM
If you learned some of them don't like them because of their color, would that bother you at all?

TJDave
08-25-2012, 07:44 PM
I was figuring it was a race based decision.

You figured correctly

That would be nuts.

Maybe, maybe not.

Hell, even racist!

Not even.

Your argument is disingenuous, but you know that. ;)

ArlJim78
08-25-2012, 08:05 PM
you can't make this stuff up, the birthers are supposed to be the dumb ones right?:lol:

https://p.twimg.com/A1JU52rCcAAOJKx.jpg

horses4courses
08-25-2012, 09:13 PM
you can't make this stuff up, the birthers are supposed to be the dumb ones right?:lol:

Forget about the grammar.
How the hell did they get that to fly?
Not a plane in sight........ :confused: :confused:

ArlJim78
08-25-2012, 09:40 PM
Forget about the grammar.
How the hell did they get that to fly?
Not a plane in sight........ :confused: :confused:
haha, yes an even better question.

mostpost
08-26-2012, 12:34 AM

It was a typographical error. Everyone knows they make those signs on very large typewriters. You did know that, right?

ArlJim78
08-26-2012, 12:14 PM
I've posted this before (http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2012/05/barack-obamas-biographical-brief-was.html), but it bears repeating, Barack Obama is the original birther. his own biography submitted to his literary agent claims that he was born in Kenya. It was like that for years and was only modified a few weeks after he announced his presidential bid.

On June 27, 1998, the website read (http://web.archive.org/web/19980627122741/http://www.dystel.com/client.html#O): "BARACK OBAMA was the first black president of the Harvard Law Review. He was born in Kenya to an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister, and was raised in Indonesia, Hawaii, and Chicago. His first book is DREAMS FROM MY FATHER: A STORY OF RACE AND INHERITANCE."

the people that accept this fraud at his word are the real nut cases, not the so-called birthers who just want a straight answer and to know the truth. if he wasn't covering up for not being born in the US, why did he lie? what is he hiding? why is the history of this man's life such a well guarded secret which requires sequestering documents and lying?

Tom
08-26-2012, 04:39 PM
uh, because they contain the truth about him?

johnhannibalsmith
09-12-2012, 02:58 PM
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/assets_c/2012/08/Welcome-To-Birtherpalooza-cropped-proto-custom_28.jpg

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid823619053?bctid=1164198007001

It's hard to guess who suffers most from the lack of interest - these things make for great stereotypes. A sign of the apocalypse when Big Joe can't shill for cash successfully.

...The Greater Phoenix Tea Party Patriots group has pulled the plug on Pat Boone and Sheriff Joe Arpaio, cancelling their Sept. 22 "Birther" bash at the city's Celebrity Theatre "due to inadequate ticket sales."...

http://news.yahoo.com/pat-boone-sheriff-joes-arizona-birther-party-scrapped-230134981--abc-news-politics.html

hcap
09-12-2012, 07:15 PM
Damn, there goes my late summer vacation :confused:

horses4courses
09-12-2012, 07:35 PM
r0VD69BmKwI

PaceAdvantage
09-13-2012, 12:39 AM
Damn, there goes my late summer vacation :confused:I guess the ol' "Where there's smoke, there's fire" doesn't apply here.

I have a question. Why do you think these guys keep tilting at this particular windmill? There never was any real big public backing towards this particular topic, so it's not like it would be politically advantageous for Sheriff Joe and the like to do so...

Or am I missing something?

Perhaps they truly believe what they believe and they are exercising their free speech. Kind of like the left-leaning "9/11 Truthers"

Come to think of it, I don't recall you ever degrading the "Truther" movement like you do the "Birther" movement. Does that mean you buy into that particular conspiracy? Even a little bit?

fast4522
09-13-2012, 01:22 AM
I think humor may be in order.

bigmack
09-13-2012, 01:34 AM
Come to think of it, I don't recall you ever degrading the "Truther" movement like you do the "Birther" movement. Does that mean you buy into that particular conspiracy? Even a little bit?
Yo, Bub, I've been workin' that angle on hcap for months. Get your own material.

hcap
09-13-2012, 06:44 AM
I guess the ol' "Where there's smoke, there's fire" doesn't apply here.

I have a question. Why do you think these guys keep tilting at this particular windmill? There never was any real big public backing towards this particular topic, so it's not like it would be politically advantageous for Sheriff Joe and the like to do so...

Or am I missing something?

Perhaps they truly believe what they believe and they are exercising their free speech. Kind of like the left-leaning "9/11 Truthers"

I haven't seen any polls lately, but I am pretty sure this is indicative of the MAJORITY, or a very sizable portion of Romney's base, and shows why a moderate became a reactionary.

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/robert-schlesinger/2011/02/16/poll-birthers-now-make-up-a-majority-of-gop-primary-voters

Poll: Birthers Now Make Up a Majority of Republican Primary Voters

February 16, 2011

According to PPP's survey, 51 percent of likely 2012 GOP primary voters believe that President Obama was born in another country (which would make him ineligible for the presidency). Another 21 percent say they are "not sure" if the president was born in the United States.

The only poll that surveyed dems about 911 is much older ( 2006) and was worded ""How likely is it that people in the federal government either assisted in the 9/11 attacks or took no action to stop the attacks because they wanted the United States to go to war in the Middle East?" the poll asked.

A full 22.6% of Democrats said it was "very likely." Another 28.2% called it "somewhat likely."

.................................................. ...........

You guys have any other polls more recent or ANY polls that back that one up?? I think birtherism is much more rampant than trutherism. Who wins repug primaries shows that. But when was the last time a democrat used trutherism to win an election?

hcap
09-13-2012, 06:54 AM
An article discussing some other polls and lack of equivalency......

http://www.fivethirtyeight.com/2009/08/difference-between-birthers-and.html

The Difference Between Birthers and Truthers

Tom
09-13-2012, 08:08 AM
It will be the DEATH certificate - of our Ambassador, who was beaten and murdered in the streets while Obama went back to sleep - that will be an issue.

It is no long only a jobs election.
People died while Obama slept and toured Vegas.
His chickens have come home to roost.

hcap
09-13-2012, 08:27 AM
It will be the DEATH certificate - of our Ambassador, who was beaten and murdered in the streets while Obama went back to sleep - that will be an issue.

It is no long only a jobs election.
People died while Obama slept and toured Vegas.
His chickens have come home to roost.Have you ever considered having your own "fair and balanced" show on Fox? At least it would be funny assuming you do not overdo the frothing-at-the-mouth routine?

Tom
09-13-2012, 09:01 AM
I would have far more fun if I was on MSNBC.....I would have a blast with Knucklehead Ed! :lol:

hcap
09-14-2012, 09:27 AM
There were never any mainstream Democratic officials who alligned themselves with the "truthers, except 1, Cynthia McKinney.

However the birthers are strong in rethug state legislatures and extreme righties running for office. Seems to get quite a few considered seriously by the base.

http://cjonline.com/news/2012-09-13/kansas-panel-delays-ballot-decision-obama

Kansas panel delays ballot decision on Obama
Kobach seeks Democrat's birth records from Hawaii
September 13, 2012

By Tim Carpenter

Three of the state's top elected Republicans on Thursday determined they lacked sufficient evidence of President Barack Obama's birth records to decide whether to remove the Democratic nominee from the November ballot in Kansas.

The State Objections Board comprised of Secretary of State Kris Kobach, Attorney General Derek Schmidt and Lt. Gov. Jeff Colyer postponed until Monday action on a complaint filed by a Manhattan resident pending review of a copy of Obama's birth certificate from Hawaii.

BTW, Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach, is an informal advisor to Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney

http://www.cnn.com/2012/05/23/politics/birthers-arizona-iowa/index.html

....Instead, it's Republican members of Congress, elected officials and state party organizations -- in Arizona, Iowa and Florida -- that are responsible for the latest round of conspiracy-mongering. And the loose talk could cause a headache for Mitt Romney this election season.

The issue flared this week in Iowa, a closely watched electoral battleground, where the state GOP wrote a passage into its proposed party platform calling on presidential candidates to "show proof of being a natural-born citizen," beginning with the 2012 election.

Don Racheter, chairman of the Iowa Republican Party's platform committee, told Radio Iowa that the language was intentionally crafted as a "shot" at Obama.

"There are many Republicans who feel that Barack Obama is not a 'natural-born citizen' because his father was not an American when he was born and, therefore, feel that according to the Constitution he's not qualified to be president, should not have been allowed to be elected by the Electoral College or even nominated by the Democratic Party in 2008," Racheter said defiantly, even though the language may be tweaked at next month's Iowa GOP convention.

.................................................. ..

And who could forget republican presidential hopeful Donald Trump? Who also got support from righties hereon OT :lol:

Valuist
09-14-2012, 09:34 AM
My guess is the birth certificate won't be a relevant topic because there's so much bad policy to focus on instead.

PaceAdvantage
09-14-2012, 09:50 AM
An article discussing some other polls and lack of equivalency......

http://www.fivethirtyeight.com/2009/08/difference-between-birthers-and.html

The Difference Between Birthers and Truthers You're right about one thing though. There is no equivalency...one conspiracy theory among the two has a much, much, much better chance of actually being factual reality.

hcap
09-14-2012, 10:03 AM
You're right about one thing though. There is no equivalency...one conspiracy theory among the two has a much, much, much better chance of actually being factual reality.No, a political tool by desperate righties about to experience four more years. :lol: .

How many times did your guys start new threads BRINGING it up . MY THREAD re:the BC, was a rebuttal and parody of this idiocy and a way to watch idiots squirm. Particularly the grandfather of these postings here, Mr. Sanctimony himself-boxcar.

newtothegame
09-14-2012, 10:16 AM
Harry, you can only hope that the rethugs try to bring this up as it would be a win for those on the left....
Sorry, Romney and the rest of us not on the fringe will stick to the topics at hand like ECONOMY ECONOMY JOBS JOBS FORIEGN POILICY.....
The left's worst nightmare...actually having Obama have to run on his record!!! (and not the birth one you seem to hang your hat on) :lol:

hcap
09-14-2012, 10:39 AM
No, you can only hope they stick to the economy. A good number of rethugs USE the BC and cultural issues to stake out their shaky territory. Or why else would Kansas delay a ballot decision because of Obama's birth records from Hawaii"

And the Romny false condemnation of the Obama administration over the flare up in the ME is only going to backfire on the dynamic duo's numbers.

hcap
01-17-2013, 01:11 PM
New Poll...

Most popular of these conspiracy theories is the belief that President Obama is hiding important information about his background and early life, which would include what’s often referred to “birtherism.” Thirty-six percent of Americans think this is probably true, including 64 percent of Republicans and 14 percent of Democrats.

You gentlemen have only gotten worse!

Tom
01-17-2013, 02:34 PM
Then why is he hiding so much?
He has never been vetted. Why?

hcap, only a simpleton would not question that.
I see you do, though! :lol::lol::lol:
We know more about Pee Wee Herman than we do about Pee Wee Obama.

johnhannibalsmith
01-17-2013, 02:40 PM
We know more about Pee Wee Herman ...

Welp... Given what we know about Pee Wee Herman, I'm not sure knowing less about Obama is such a bad thing... :lol:

Tom
01-17-2013, 02:53 PM
VH6kAOViEJg

Actor
01-17-2013, 03:08 PM
He has never been vetted. Why?He has been vetted. The vetting process is called an election. It took place on 6 Nov 2012. The G.O.P. did not put forth any evidence supporting birther claims. In fact Romney repudiated any such claim. Why? Because there is no such evidence.

PaceAdvantage
01-17-2013, 06:50 PM
But you and I both know that even if there was evidence, there would continue to be "no such evidence."

He has been vetted. The vetting process is called an election. It took place on 6 Nov 2012. The G.O.P. did not put forth any evidence supporting birther claims. In fact Romney repudiated any such claim. Why? Because there is no such evidence.

Tom
01-17-2013, 08:25 PM
I am not even talking about his birthplace..I am talking his whole damn secret life!

You don't find it odd that someone with ties to domestic terrorists is going to great lengths to prevent any of his writings from being released?

hcap
01-17-2013, 09:59 PM
Instead of arguing that my poll numbers HAVE to be wrong, republicans CAN NOT be that dumb, you two only prove that 64 % of republicans is probably an underestimate :lol:

Tom
01-17-2013, 10:04 PM
What does this thread say about YOU, diggin it up after all theses month?

Can you spell TROLL?
Give it up, hcap - you make yourself look a fool.
Over and over.:lol:

hcap
01-17-2013, 10:10 PM
What does this thread say about YOU, diggin it up after all theses month?

Can you spell TROLL?
Give it up, hcap - you make yourself look a fool.
Over and over.:lol:
As you well know Froggy, Froggy the Gremlin WAS the original troll. :cool:

Actor
01-18-2013, 12:09 AM
But you and I both know that even if there was evidence, there would continue to be "no such evidence."I suggest you look up the definition of "evidence."

PaceAdvantage
01-18-2013, 10:47 AM
Instead of arguing that my poll numbers HAVE to be wrong, republicans CAN NOT be that dumb, you two only prove that 64 % of republicans is probably an underestimate :lol:
What do you mean, "you two"????

PaceAdvantage
01-18-2013, 10:48 AM
I suggest you look up the definition of "evidence."
And I suggest you read my reply again, as yours makes no sense given what I wrote.

hcap
01-18-2013, 04:52 PM
What do you mean, "you two"????
Froggy and you.

hcap
10-25-2013, 06:50 AM
http://americablog.com/2013/10/ted-cruz-can-president-can-kenyan-born-obama.html

How Ted Cruz killed the birther movement

I guess he can run in 2016.
But obviously Obama was a Kenyan?

rastajenk
10-25-2013, 09:58 AM
Did Cruzer ever go to college as a foreign student?

hcap
10-25-2013, 10:18 AM
Foreign? Maybe you can figure out Ted's obsession in Princeton .

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/08/19/ted-cruz-at-princeton-creepy-sometimes-well-liked-and-exactly-the-same.html

Four independently [students] offered the word “creepy,” with some pointing to Cruz’s habit of donning a paisley bathrobe and walking to the opposite end of their dorm’s hallway where the female students lived.

“I would end up fielding the [girls’] complaints: 'Could you please keep your roommate out of our hallway?'" :lol: :lol:

rastajenk
10-25-2013, 10:21 AM
Nice dodge.

hcap
10-25-2013, 10:25 AM
Prove what led up to my dodge and maybe I will de-dodge :lol: :lol:

rastajenk
10-25-2013, 10:45 AM
I can't. The One's records are sealed.

Tom
10-25-2013, 10:59 AM
I like how he avoids the facts.
And just why are those records sealed.....what possible reason could there be?

Remember the uproar over Bush's Reserve records....records that actually existed? Yet not a peep here about the records of the most transparent president being hidden.

Yes, he is transparent, isn't he? :lol::lol:

hcap
10-25-2013, 11:00 AM
I can't. The One's records are sealed.http://www.factcheck.org/2012/07/obamas-sealed-records/

Q: Are Obama’s early records “sealed”?

A: No. Many records that presidential candidates don’t ordinarily release do remain confidential, but they are not “sealed” by a court. The 16 claims in a widely distributed graphic are mostly false or distorted.

I believe this has made tre rounds among cons

http://origin.factcheck.org/UploadedFiles/2012/07/Obama_Sealed.png

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2009/04/soetoro-was-a-foreign-student/

Good luck widat

hcap
10-25-2013, 11:04 AM
I like how he avoids the facts.
And just why are those records sealed.....what possible reason could there be?

Remember the uproar over Bush's Reserve records....records that actually existed? Yet not a peep here about the records of the most transparent president being hidden.

Yes, he is transparent, isn't he? :lol::lol:

http://th1127.photobucket.com/albums/l633/MeanMogy/Funnies/th_angry_grandpa.jpg :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hcap
10-25-2013, 11:11 AM
http://runawaytrader.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/haha.jpghttp://th1127.photobucket.com/albums/l633/MeanMogy/Funnies/th_angry_grandpa.jpg

FantasticDan
10-25-2013, 11:32 AM
siW43SXk2Ac

Tom
10-25-2013, 11:37 AM
Better get a helmet, hcap, the old noggin is straining today.
BTW, who said sealed by a court?
If HE will not open them , the they are SEALED.
No one ever said anything about a court that I remember.
Must be the cranial pressure.

And, while large and colorful, your cartoons really do not fit with the discussion here. We are laughing at your fit, not having our own. :lol::lol::lol:

Tom
10-25-2013, 11:39 AM
Like a drowning victim, Dan, if you get too close to him, he will pull you down with him.

tucker6
10-25-2013, 11:58 AM
Looks like HCAP is becoming more unhinged daily. I guess when your president is failing you and global warming is failing you, you got nothing left except ad hominem attacks.

dartman51
10-25-2013, 01:53 PM
http://www.factcheck.org/2012/07/obamas-sealed-records/

A: No. Many records that presidential candidates don’t ordinarily release do remain confidential, but they are not “sealed” by a court. The 16 claims in a widely distributed graphic are mostly false or distorted.

I believe this has made tre rounds among cons

Good luck widat

This is why groups like FACTCHECK.ORG, SNOPES and others, are BS. Nowhere on the picture that you posted. does it say SEALED BY THE COURTS. The fact that they are classified as 'CONFIDENTIAL', means they are sealed from the PUBLIC. The courts have refused to have them UNSEALED, in spite of the many lawsuits. The FACT remains, all the CONSPIRACIES could easily be debunked, IF they're NOT true, by simply having ALL his records made public. Him denying the allegations, or posting a PHONY BC, does not change the facts. Only a TOTAL idiot, would believe everything this President, or ANY President, says. Or ANY politician, for that matter. But, you go ahead, keep drinking the kool aid, if that's what gets you through the day. :ThmbUp:

PaceAdvantage
10-25-2013, 01:58 PM
Remember the brouhaha made by "the left" over John McCain's medical records when he was running for Prez? How he had to put them on display to a group of media folk one day? I remember all that.

But that was ok, because McCain had that dreaded (R) next to his name.

When the R's want to see some of Obama's records, they are labeled as nothing but right-wing whack jobs... :lol:

Funny how this all works.

And hcap continues to cry how unfair things are for the left... :lol: :lol: :bang: :bang:

JustRalph
10-25-2013, 01:59 PM
many of those items in the pic are not subject to public scrutiny without a release from the party they pertain to........

He refuses to release them......

Clinton did the same thing with some of his stuff.
John Kerry too.......

Bush released his stuff.........

PaceAdvantage
10-25-2013, 02:00 PM
many of those items in the pic are not subject to public scrutiny without a release from the party they pertain to........

He refuses to release them......

Clinton did the same thing with some of his stuff.
John Kerry too.......

Bush released his stuff.........If true, it's just another example of how unfairly the left is treated in this country...oh wait...never mind...

hcap
10-25-2013, 02:27 PM

Read the full article. Here are the facts for the first five.

http://www.factcheck.org/2012/07/obamas-sealed-records/

Claims #1, 2 and 4, college records. Obama’s college records are not “sealed” by a court order, as this graphic would have you believe. It would be illegal under federal law (the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974) for Occidental, Columbia or Harvard Law School to give any former student’s records to reporters or members of the public without that person’s specific, written permission. Obama hasn’t released them, but neither have other presidential candidates released their college records. George W. Bush’s grades at Yale eventually became public, but only because somebody leaked them to the New Yorker magazine. Bush himself refused to release them, according to a 1999 profile in the Washington Post.

Claim #3, thesis paper. Obama did write a paper on nuclear disarmament for an honors course in American foreign policy during his senior year, but it wasn’t the sort of “thesis” that some colleges require for graduation and keep on file in their libraries, like those that Hillary Clinton and Michelle Obama released. During the 2008 campaign, reporters were told that Columbia had not retained a copy of Obama’s 1983 paper, and that Obama didn’t have a copy, either. NBC News contacted his former professor, Michael Baron, who said he looked for his copy but couldn’t find it, and thought he probably tossed it out eight years earlier in a move.
NBC quoted Baron as saying the paper likely would have disappointed Obama’s critics. “The course was not a polemical course, it was a course in decision making and how decisions got made,” Baron told NBC. “None of the papers in the class were controversial.”

Claim #5, Selective Service registration. Obama’s Selective Service registration is public. A copy has been posted publicly, and the Selective Service confirmed that Obama registered for the draft on Sept. 4, 1980, and was given registration number 61-1125539-1.
Worth noting is that nobody in the U.S. has been drafted for military service since 1972, the year Obama turned 11. Obama, like other young men turning age 18 since then, was required to register on a standby basis, in case Congress ever resumes an active military draft. Failure to register is technically a crime, and disqualifies a man for federal student aid or from holding certain federal jobs.

hcap
10-25-2013, 02:29 PM
And about "Foreign"

Soetoro was a Foreign Student!
By Dr. Conspiracy on April 1, 2009 in Citizenship, Debunking, Lawsuits, Obama Education Conspiracies, Orly Taitz

So precisely why is Orly, Kreep et al. trying to get hold of President Obama’s records at Occidental College and what possible bearing could anything they find there on Obama’s citizenship?

Stay with me because this gets pretty weird. They say that President Obama attended Occidental College as a foreign student under the name Barry Soetoro. Given that his high school year book said “Obama” and he had been a resident of Hawaii since age 10, why in the world would they think he applied as a foreign student? (Having put a child through college in California, I know that they charge non-residents a small fortune.) Nonetheless they say it because there is evidence he did! Here is the evidence from the official records of the California Legislature!

Read the ereszt that conclusively puts this dog out of it's misery. With the documentation.

tucker6
10-25-2013, 04:50 PM
I note you didn't debunk the other 11 ... :cool:

HUSKER55
10-25-2013, 05:22 PM
we are talking about BO, how did this other person come about. are they the POTUSA?

ArlJim78
10-25-2013, 06:07 PM
all fact check sites are bogus and nothing but shills.

"Obama’s college records are not “sealed” by a court order, as this graphic would have you believe"

Fact CHECK! - the graphic says nothing about a court order. sealed can also apply to Obama sealing them from public record.

the bottom line is the guy is the invisible man, no trace, nothing written down, nobody remembers him, no ex girlfriends. that's why he had to incorporate composite characters into his two autobiographies.

but I admire the Nights Watch on here, ever vigilant, their lives dedicated to guarding the realm of Obama.

hcap
10-26-2013, 06:38 AM
http://runawaytrader.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/haha.jpghttp://th1127.photobucket.com/albums/l633/MeanMogy/Funnies/th_angry_grandpa.jpg

Paranoia abounds here. FactCheck.org, a nonpartisan fact-finding project of the Annenberg Public Policy Center at the University of Pennsylvania

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/bookmarks/fact-checking-and-debunking/the-debunkers-guide-to-obama-conspiracy-theories/

Is also a good site for debunking rightie conspiracy theories.

Another site about "E-mail claims Obama's college transcripts reveal Indonesian citizenship"debunked at
Politifact http://static.politifact.com.s3.amazonaws.com/rulings%2Ftom-pantsonfire.gif Pants on Fire!

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2010/jul/30/chain-email/e-mail-claims-obamas-college-transcripts-reveal-in/

And Snopes

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/occidental.asp

And OH MY GOD! The Daily Calller
:lol: :lol:
http://dailycaller.com/2012/05/31/birthers-target-obamas-college-records/

‘Birthers’ target Obama’s college records

rastajenk
10-26-2013, 06:47 AM
From your politifact link:

Barack Obama's records at Occidental remain sealed under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Rights Act, which applies to all students. Unless Obama gives Occidental permission to release his record, it is illegal for them to do so, and Obama has not given Occidental permission , according to Tranquada.

From my post #71:

I can't. The One's records are sealed.

Where's the beef?

hcap
10-26-2013, 06:49 AM
Another debunking. A rather long article in depth

http://www.thefogbow.com/special-reports/foreign-aid/

Special Report
Did Barack Obama Attend College as a Foreign Student?

Getting To The Wayne Allyn Root of the Issue

hcap
10-26-2013, 06:59 AM
The beef?

Claims #1, 2 and 4, college records. Obama’s college records are not “sealed” by a court order, as this graphic would have you believe. It would be illegal under federal law (the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974) for Occidental, Columbia or Harvard Law School to give any former student’s records to reporters or members of the public without that person’s specific, written permission. Obama hasn’t released them, but neither have other presidential candidates released their college records. George W. Bush’s grades at Yale eventually became public, but only because somebody leaked them to the New Yorker magazine. Bush himself refused to release them, according to a 1999 profile in the Washington Post.

Maybe all the sources I used are correct and youse guys a bunch of paranoid right wing nincompoops? Just sayin. :cool:

PaceAdvantage
10-28-2013, 11:46 PM
He never claimed a COURT sealed the records. Only you are bringing this non-issue up...

No response to my John McCain stroll down memory lane? Why am I not surprised...

hcap
10-29-2013, 05:08 AM
He never claimed a COURT sealed the records. Only you are bringing this non-issue up...

No response to my John McCain stroll down memory lane? Why am I not surprised...
2 Claims here are debunked......
It would be illegal under federal law (the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974) for Occidental, Columbia or Harvard Law School to give any former student’s records to reporters or members of the public without that person’s specific, written permission. Obama hasn’t released them, but neither have other presidential candidates released their college records. George W. Bush’s grades at Yale eventually became public, but only because somebody leaked them to the New Yorker magazine. Bush himself refused to release them, according to a 1999 profile in the Washington Post.

And about "Foreign"

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2009...oreign-student/

Soetoro was a Foreign Student!
By Dr. Conspiracy on April 1, 2009 in Citizenship, Debunking, Lawsuits, Obama Education Conspiracies, Orly Taitz

So precisely why is Orly, Kreep et al. trying to get hold of President Obama’s records at Occidental College and what possible bearing could anything they find there on Obama’s citizenship?

Stay with me because this gets pretty weird. They say that President Obama attended Occidental College as a foreign student under the name Barry Soetoro. Given that his high school year book said “Obama” and he had been a resident of Hawaii since age 10, why in the world would they think he applied as a foreign student? (Having put a child through college in California, I know that they charge non-residents a small fortune.) Nonetheless they say it because there is evidence he did! Here is the evidence from the official records of the California Legislature!

tucker6
10-29-2013, 07:06 AM
so, no direct reply to Pace? Just a rehash of old posts.

hcap
10-29-2013, 07:13 AM
The answer is self-explanatory

The McCain stuiff which has nothing to do with sealing records or the foreign student bogus controversy.

rastajenk
10-29-2013, 07:41 AM
You know, one of those link back there debunking Orly Taitz goes to great lengths to define qualifications for student loans, which I'm sure is all extremely accurate. But at the very end, almost as an aside, the writer says that Obama was at Occidental on a scholarship . That is a completely different animal, rendering the reasoning above it completely useless. Wouldn't most normal people be a little proud of being a scholarship recipient, maybe even something to put on your resume as you shop yourself around for approval (and I'm not necessarily referring to 2008 and 2012, but at any point earlier in his career)? We certainly know that Clinton was a Rhodes scholar; maybe Obama's was a small, insignificant one, of which there are thousands, but it still would have some qualifications: what are those?

I'm not a birther by nature, and I don't care about Orly Taitz' attempts to connect dots. I only feel like we are entitled to know some more basic facts about this guy than we've been given. Aside from the fictions in his autobiographical books, we know less about him than we know about Presidents from over 200 years ago. Personal letters and transcripts of speeches from then still exists, but here now, in the Age of Information, we have nothing on this guy's early life. I find that odd.

This is kind of like your flailing attempts to defend global warming at all costs. You're always bringing out a lot of info to defend the answer to the wrong question, while avoiding the right ones that are being asked.

tucker6
10-29-2013, 08:01 AM
You're always bringing out a lot of info to defend the answer to the wrong question, while avoiding the right ones that are being asked.
ain't that the truth :ThmbUp:

PaceAdvantage
10-29-2013, 09:06 AM
2 Claims here are debunked......So Bush's were "leaked?"

Leaked by whom? It wasn't someone sympathetic to the lib cause, was it?

Fat chance of someone sympathetic to the conservative cause working in one of these institutions that Obama attended... :lol:

Oh, and who leaked Kerry's grades? I remember reading a comparison between the two...

PaceAdvantage
10-29-2013, 09:07 AM
The answer is self-explanatory

The McCain stuiff which has nothing to do with sealing records or the foreign student bogus controversy.Yeah, like that's ever stopped you from replying before...you ignore because you have no good answer...

Robert Goren
10-29-2013, 10:51 AM
So Bush's were "leaked?"

Leaked by whom? It wasn't someone sympathetic to the lib cause, was it?

Fat chance of someone sympathetic to the conservative cause working in one of these institutions that Obama attended... :lol:

Oh, and who leaked Kerry's grades? I remember reading a comparison between the two... It only takes one desperate for money, low level employee with access to leak them. Or one hacker.

LottaKash
10-29-2013, 12:11 PM
Aside from the fictions in his autobiographical books, we know less about him than we know about Presidents from over 200 years ago. Personal letters and transcripts of speeches from then still exists, but here now, in the Age of Information, we have nothing on this guy's early life. I find that odd.

Very "odd" indeed....:eek:

hcap
10-29-2013, 12:34 PM
ain't that the truth :ThmbUp:

Did Cruzer ever go to college as a foreign student?This was answered and so was the "sealing" controversy. Some one post the J McCain conspiracy theory. So we can debunk that dog.

And it is quite possible Bushs' records were leaked by a jealous con. Maybe dead eye Dick? :bang:

hcap
10-29-2013, 12:36 PM
Aside from the fictions in his autobiographical books, we know less about him than we know about Presidents from over 200 years ago. Personal letters and transcripts of speeches from then still exists, but here now, in the Age of Information, we have nothing on this guy's early life. I find that odd.
Bull again.

tucker6
10-29-2013, 01:08 PM
Thank God we have HCAP to tell us which way is East on every issue under the sun. Why we gots ourselfs a reel Einstein (and Jewish to boot). :D

dartman51
10-29-2013, 01:19 PM
Paranoia abounds here. FactCheck.org, a nonpartisan fact-finding project of the Annenberg Public Policy Center at the University of Pennsylvania

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/bookmarks/fact-checking-and-debunking/the-debunkers-guide-to-obama-conspiracy-theories/

Is also a good site for debunking rightie conspiracy theories.

Another site about "E-mail claims Obama's college transcripts reveal Indonesian citizenship"debunked at
Politifact http://static.politifact.com.s3.amazonaws.com/rulings%2Ftom-pantsonfire.gif Pants on Fire!

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2010/jul/30/chain-email/e-mail-claims-obamas-college-transcripts-reveal-in/

And Snopes

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/occidental.asp

And OH MY GOD! The Daily Calller
:lol: :lol:
http://dailycaller.com/2012/05/31/birthers-target-obamas-college-records/

‘Birthers’ target Obama’s college records

The Director of the Annenberg Public Policy Center, is Dr Kathleen Hall Jamieson, who, just in time for the 2008 election, co-authored an attack on conservative media, known as "The Echo Chamber: Rush Limbaugh and the Conservative Establishment" The premise of the book is that Limbaugh, the Wall Street Journal, and Fox News have turned their audiences into what Publishers Weekly calls “a balkanized cohort.” The APPC is funded in large part by the Annenberg Foundation. This foundation awarded nearly 50 million to an organization that was running a reform project for Chicago public schools. The name of the organization, The Annenberg Challenge Foundation. One of the founding members of the organization was none other than Bill Ayers. And who do you think one of the board members was? If you guessed Barack Obama, you would be correct. So, to try and pass these folks off as UNBIASED, is totally ridiculous. :ThmbUp:

hcap
10-29-2013, 02:01 PM
Thank God we have HCAP to tell us which way is East on every issue under the sun. Why we gots ourselfs a reel Einstein (and Jewish to boot). :DYou know ya can always get out your lifeline to Anthony Watts and other Global Warming denial freaks for a real scientific opinion.

Righties, they name is conspiracy!

tucker6
10-29-2013, 03:57 PM
You know ya can always get out your lifeline to Anthony Watts and other Global Warming denial freaks for a real scientific opinion.

Righties, they name is conspiracy!
no need to bother heavy hitters for the likes of you. No disrespect intended to you of course. :rolleyes:

hcap
10-29-2013, 05:11 PM
It is amazing how you gents are in denial. As one conspiracy falls another is always handy to take it's. place. :lol:

rastajenk
10-29-2013, 06:03 PM
As one crisis fails another is always handy to take it's. place. :lol:There,, the proverbial fixed that for you. :cool:

HUSKER55
10-30-2013, 10:57 AM
hcap, is this part of your therapy? :D