PDA

View Full Version : SAR-CRC Saturday 8-25-2012 (Picks)

MitchS
08-24-2012, 08:03 PM
Hey everyone. Hope a couple of you had one or both of those nice priced winners at Calder the other day. Was a sweet day of over 100% profit with the personal / database profit horses. I've uploaded Calder for Saturday but unfortunately I don't have the personal / database profit horses included with that sheet. Its not that I'm holding anything back, I'm just REALLY pressed for time. I'll try to get that line on the sheet by late tonight. I also have the Saratoga sheet available that does have my personal / database profit horses listed on the Saratoga card.

Hope everyone enjoys Saturdays cards as there are some nice races!

Mitch

MitchS
08-24-2012, 10:24 PM
Updated the Calder sheet with our personal selections / database profit line horses. If you have already downloaded the sheet, just re-download the Premium excel sheet and the regular pdf sheet. The other two remain the same.

Mitch

MitchS
08-25-2012, 10:26 PM
Results are in and it wasn't a bad day. Tracking the highest rated horses on the sheet which are the horses highlighted in dark green. Value betting with an odds guideline mentioned on the website, you skipped quite a few races at Saratoga and Calder as well.

Saratoga-
7 Win Bets
1 Winner @ $24.80
Bet- $14
Won-$24.80
ROI +77%

Calder
6 Win Bets
1 Winner @ $16.20
Bet- $12.00
Won- $16.20
ROI +35%

Saratoga is uploaded for tomorrow and we may putting up another track.

Have a good night,
Mitch