PDA

View Full Version : SLEW'S FAST HORSES FOR FRI. 8/24

MeSlew
08-23-2012, 10:48 PM
Hello all! So this time, Wandering Kitten did what she was supposed to do: run straight and get to the wire first.

That is another nice horse to come out of my July 7th notes on the Belmont turf and another one to keep an eye on. She showed some grit and did not wilt
when pressured from BOTH sides in the final sprint to the wire and while the race wasn't very fast, the split she cut was. Hopefully, you used her in doubles front and back.

For Friday, Slew has 16 races on tap and the lineup looks like this:

Monmouth - 7,9
Woodbine - 7
Arlington - 9
Del Mar - 1,3,4,5,6
Saratoga - 1,5,6,7,8,9,10

As for Friday, yet another key horse runs in race 6 at the Spa and she was the first to win from that July 7th list: Madame Giry.

http://slewsfastHorses.com/website3/2012-08-24.jpg

It looks like Cam Gambolati has located another good spot for her but there are a few others in here that can bring pressure. One being Ballistic Sue (in for the AlwOC tag)
who won last on June 1st paying $30 has seemingly found new life on the turf. An abundance of speed almost everywhere you look I think bodes well for our heroin, the Madame.

I will certainly be looking to play a double with a few key horses in race 5 while using Sue, who I think is the speed of the speed, in an exacta with the Madame.

So let's hope we have two in a row tomorrow and that they don't pound her at the windows. I'll be there to get a good look at her and hopefully she looks good.
She has not worked since her last race so I assume she is just as fit and ready as she should be.

So enjoy the Friday racing where ever you are and as always...good luck and good 'capping!