PDA

View Full Version : SA Saturday

SAL
01-17-2004, 03:19 PM
Santa Anita Saturday:

R1 - #2 Northglen-Showed she could compete at this level last time. Has ample pace to run at, nice blowout since last race.

R2 - #7 Patriotic Diva-I’m sure this one will be closer to the pace in this field. My DD key.

R3 - #3 Jimmy’s Instinct-Probably won’t be able to bet this one because of price, but I can’t see anyone running with him early, so repeat is likely.

R4 - #8 Popozinha-Love Rahy for turf runners. Showed early speed first time, Valenzuela stays up.

R5 - #7 Electric Chair-Of all the trainer changes in this race, I like this one best. Can run on or off the pace, and I like that Spawr runs him here out of jail.

R6 - #8 Doc Holiday- Once a promising 3yo, he drops to the lowest level of his career.

R7 - #2 That’s an Outrage-My pick in the BC juvenile last year. Can excuse his last race at long odds. Has worked well since.

R8 - #4 Bucanero Gris-Bred beautifully for turf, I expect him to make a big splash here in his NA debut.

R9 - #5 Princess Malice-Not likely to get claimed here, he had an eventful trip first time out. May get an uncontested lead here