PDA

View Full Version : SLEW'S FAST HORSES FOR THUR. 8/23

MeSlew
08-22-2012, 10:34 PM
Hello All! Not a bad day at the Spa today if you downloaded the entire file and began the Spa program with the Jess Not Jesse / Class Action Suit double which is where the day's profit came from. At least where Saratoga and Slew's horses are concerned.

For tomorrow, Slew's list looks like this:

Monmouth - 2,5,7
Calder - 2,7
Arlington - 9
Del Mar - 1,2,4,5,7
Saratoga - 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9

I'm going back to the late double at the Spa but have not handicapped it so I'll leave that to you. However, I like the way it looks on Slew's listing so I'm putting it out for you to think about.
http://slewsfasthorses.com/website3/2012-08-23.jpg

Also on Slew's list is a key horse: Wandering Kitten. This was yet another horse I commented on back on July 7th when I posted observations on the screaming fast Belmont turf. We have had one very nice winner already from that group - Madame Giry. Excerpted from those comments:

"The place horse, Wandering Kitten ridden by Rosie Napravnik had a trip true to her name and with a straighter course would
have made a better impression on the charts. She lost by 2 lengths as the slight favorite and may also show up at the Spa. But she will be a maiden still and probably a favorite given the troubled trip."

She is the ML fav for her race tomorrow. I will be leaving for Saratoga Friday morning and all things equal, will post what I can from there. I hope to post the Kings Bishop and Travers lists tomorrow. I've not yet run them and I don't know if there will be any horses on them, but whatever is there, I will put up for you.

Enjoy the Thursday racing and as always...good luck and good 'capping!