PDA

View Full Version : I wonder if Minn. Rep. Kerry Gauthier was tapping his foot

DJofSD
08-20-2012, 11:26 PM
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/minn-rep-kerry-gauthier-caught-zipper-literally-admits-strings-attached-sex-17-year-old-boy-rest-stop-article-1.1140833

Tom
08-21-2012, 07:53 AM
He was "tapping" something, but not his foot!

Why is he not in jail?

ArlJim78
08-21-2012, 09:28 AM
keeping in line with other threads, this one should have been titled, "Trouble for DEM's in Minnesota"

BlueShoe
08-21-2012, 11:33 AM
keeping in line with other threads, this one should have been titled, "Trouble for DEM's in Minnesota"
Not at all, it is only trouble when a Republican is involved, if it is a Democrat, why it is no big deal.:rolleyes: Have not heard one peep about this from Big Media, this forum is the first and only place. When it was Larry Craig or Mark Foley the left expressed outrage and the media had a field day, but when it was about Barney Frank's hooker boyfriends or Gerry Studds page boys it was hardly considered noteworthy. The hypocrisy of the left remains intact.

NJ Stinks
08-21-2012, 12:38 PM
Not at all, it is only trouble when a Republican is involved, if it is a Democrat, why it is no big deal.:rolleyes: Have not heard one peep about this from Big Media, this forum is the first and only place. When it was Larry Craig or Mark Foley the left expressed outrage and the media had a field day, but when it was about Barney Frank's hooker boyfriends or Gerry Studds page boys it was hardly considered noteworthy. The hypocrisy of the left remains intact.

DJ posted a link to the story from the New York Daily News, perhaps the newspaper with the largest circulation in the country.

Tom
08-21-2012, 12:39 PM
Maybe mostie will tell us what was on his mind....he reads minds, you know.

Has PMSNBC covered the story yet?

TJDave
08-21-2012, 02:42 PM
Why is he not in jail?

Apparently, gratuitous consensual sex is not a crime.

Tom
08-21-2012, 02:56 PM
With a 17 year old?

Funny, big uproar what one guy said, and virtually no response to what this guy was doing! Go figure.

DJofSD
08-21-2012, 02:57 PM
He thought he was in the last episode of The Closer.

TJDave
08-21-2012, 03:15 PM
With a 17 year old?

Even younger. In Minnesota it's 16. Go figure. I guess they grow up faster. Maybe it's the water from all those lakes.

DJofSD
08-21-2012, 03:18 PM
I guess he was just helping the homeless?

TJDave
08-21-2012, 03:23 PM
I guess he was just helping the homeless?

Only if they were homeless and homosexual. I guess one could claim discrimination.

thaskalos
08-21-2012, 04:03 PM
He thinks that this alleged encounter is a "private matter"...and that "he doesn't have to talk about it"?

Truth is stranger than fiction...

cj's dad
08-21-2012, 09:25 PM
He is a Minn State lawmaker; not a fed Rep.

Keep in mind this is the state that elected Al Franken- case closed.

JustRalph
08-21-2012, 09:40 PM

He was in a state rest area. He was participating in a campaign event obviously!

I'm guessing he was on the stump.........

Tom
08-21-2012, 10:20 PM

Good point.
Compared to Al Frankenstein, he is probably a better role model. :eek:

mostpost
08-21-2012, 10:41 PM

And they will do so again in 2014. Public Policy Polling has Franken in the lead against two likely Republican candidates. He leads Tim Pawlenty 49-43 and Michelle Bachmann 54-39. Franken is not the clown and buffoon you think he is.

Tom
08-21-2012, 10:45 PM
I dunno about that.....

bigmack
08-21-2012, 10:57 PM
DJ posted a link to the story from the New York Daily News, perhaps the newspaper with the largest circulation in the country.
Not even close.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/ListofnewspapersintheUnitedStatesbycirculation-Wikipediathefreeencyclopedia.png

And they will do so again in 2014. Public Policy Polling has Franken in the lead against two likely Republican candidates. He leads Tim Pawlenty 49-43 and Michelle Bachmann 54-39. Franken is not the clown and buffoon you think he is.

Truly pathetic. Here we have you with your nose to a Frankel ass for an election over 2 years away.

You remain a colossal tool.

mostpost
08-21-2012, 11:02 PM
I dunno about that.....
Three words: Bedtime For Bonzo.

mostpost
08-21-2012, 11:05 PM
Not even close.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/ListofnewspapersintheUnitedStatesbycirculation-Wikipediathefreeencyclopedia.png

Truly pathetic. Here we have you with your nose to a Frankel ass for an election over 2 years away.

You remain a colossal tool.
What's pathetic is that you don't know the difference between a United States Senator and a European racehorse.

NJ Stinks
08-22-2012, 12:10 AM
Not even close.

As much as I hate to correct you :rolleyes: , as of March 2012, the NY Daily News was #5 in circulation. And growing. :cool:

Link: http://accessabc.wordpress.com/2012/05/01/the-top-u-s-newspapers-for-march-2012/

PaceAdvantage
08-22-2012, 12:11 AM
As much as I hate to correct you :rolleyes: , as of March 2012, the NY Daily News was #5 in circulation. And growing. :cool:

Link: http://accessabc.wordpress.com/2012/05/01/the-top-u-s-newspapers-for-march-2012/In terms of nationwide newspaper circulation, I believe being fifth accurately rates in at "not even close."

NJ Stinks
08-22-2012, 12:21 AM
In terms of nationwide newspaper circulation, I believe being fifth accurately rates in at "not even close."

Thanks for your input. Next time we need an arbiter, Mack will be sure to call. ;)

bigmack
08-22-2012, 12:32 AM
What's pathetic is that you don't know the difference between a United States Senator and a European racehorse.
Let me think of all the inside stories I hoid of a young, horrifically myopic, Al and his UPbringing in St. Louis Park, MiniSoda during my adman in Land of 10,000 Lakes period. I have reason to believe you were knee deep in bulk mail at that time.

Gawd, it pains me to see a fellow Chicagoan such a lapdog with opinions and retort straight out of a bad MSLSD shoe.

rastajenk
08-22-2012, 06:51 AM
There's definitely something Pavlovian about postie's reliable replies.

Rookies
08-22-2012, 08:07 AM
There is always a continuum in these events.

At the top (or bottom if you prefer) are the Sanduskys, the Catholic priests, regrettably some teachers, police, even Hockey coaches (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graham_James_(ice_hockey)) along with politicians.

ALL have the commonality of being in positions of authority and have used this power to attract, control and command their victims. I'm on record that in the case of convicted pedophiles with children of single digit ages, they should all be swinging in public from their own local, public square.

Then there is this next group. I'm thinking of abuse of authority and power, but either below the statutory legal age of consensual sex or with slightly over age persons. I'm thinking still reprehensible and they should be prosecuted with the former group, but the punishment would be less severe. There are the situations of the 30ish female teachers with the 16 year old male students.

In this case, as with that idiot Craig and Weiner, the key crime is STUPIDITY! If you are too stupid, in this day and age to control your life properly, then 'begone'.

You're simply unfit to make decisions over others. And especially in the case of Craig, you become a laughingstock and figure of contempt, because your whole political life has been to espouse counter Family Value positions!

Tom
08-22-2012, 09:56 AM
One guy had his manhood on display, the other his stupidity.
The about to be rapist needs to go to jail.

The moron will be judged by the voters.

What Mitt and the other rinos are forgetting here is that elected officials represent the PEOPLE, not the party. My thoughts on this guys don't matter - it only matters what his constituents think about all this.

The repubs, by demanding to replace this guy, only reinforce the sad truth is that they do not and will note represent us, only themselves.

And once again, the repubs manage to be dealing with everything except the real issues. What a bunch of sad sacks.

Mitt, here is a clue - it's the economy, stupid. If you can't fit the words jobs into any sentence, don't say it.

DJofSD
08-22-2012, 10:00 AM
He was in a state rest area. He was participating in a campaign event obviously!

I'm guessing he was on the stump.........

Article implied it was other way 'round.

BlueShoe
08-22-2012, 11:06 AM
Reading minds again Mosty? Two years out you can predict what the Minnesota electorate is going to do? :eek: Wow, Tom told us in post #6 that you can read minds, but we didn't know that you were this good.