PDA

View Full Version : AQU Saturday

SAL
01-17-2004, 12:28 PM
Aqueduct picks for Saturday:

R1 - #9 Top Bunk-Didn’t have much luck on this surface last year, but he did catch off tracks in 2 of the 4 races. He’s had his sprint prep and now faces a suspect field.

R2 - #4 Timopocus-Bet this horse last time, when he faded after a half mile. Because that was his second off a layoff I can excuse him if the odds are right. The ML favorite looks like a sucker horse to me, so I’m shopping for prices in this race.

R3 - #2 Sinister G-Will get first jump at the rail, and I think he’ll sit of of the likely pacesetter #5 Danesbury. Should get first jump and hopefully hang on at a decent price.

R4 - #2 Peekskill-Shows a good pattern figwise. Price should be good.

R5 - #4 My Kinda Town-Excuse the route fiasco, he doesn’t have much to beat here.

More to come…..

SAL
01-17-2004, 01:22 PM
R6 - #2 Icy Atlantic-Don’t know what happened last time (fog). Haven’t given up on him yet, since he’s bred for this trip. Inside post should help him get good position, hopefully the new jock will get him involved early on.

R7 - #7 Alluring – Under these allowance conditions this one fits best. My problem with her is she has the look of a sucker horse. But I can excuse that in this field (which I may regret)

R8 - #9 Paris Sunrise-Though the trainer sucks with the route/sprint move I like this runner. Ran well on this surface in a longer race and gets an honest pace to run at in here.

R9 - #4 Golden Damsel-Can’t fault her record on this surface. The other possible frontrunner gets a negative trainer switch, so this one might be able to control the pace.

R10 - #10 Hot as a Pistol-Has had excuses in last few races, drops to rock bottom for score.