PDA

View Full Version : Do We Really Want More Of This?

Lefty
08-18-2012, 02:02 AM
http://freedomoutpost.com/2012/08/government-motors-engine-about-to-seize-again/

Obama said he wanted to do for every industry what he did for the car companies. Is that what you want? If you think so click the link and learn...

NJ Stinks
08-18-2012, 02:34 AM
http://freedomoutpost.com/2012/08/government-motors-engine-about-to-seize-again/

Obama said he wanted to do for every industry what he did for the car companies. Is that what you want? If you think so click the link and learn...

I prefer bailing out U.S. industries. If the bill is $25B to save the auto industry, that's less than what it cost the U.S. to be in Iraq for three months - and we there for 110 months!!

The more I think about it - bailing out the auto industry was one helluva bargain. :ThmbUp:

JustRalph
08-18-2012, 04:15 AM
I prefer bailing out U.S. industries. If the bill is $25B to save the auto industry, that's less than what it cost the U.S. to be in Iraq for three months - and we there for 110 months!!

The more I think about it - bailing out the auto industry was one helluva bargain. :ThmbUp:

You mean bailing out the UAW by handing them 30 billion bucks that we will never get back. Btw, predictions this week that GM will be bankrupt again in 24-48 months.

newtothegame
08-18-2012, 04:46 AM

How much has OBAMA's Afghanistan continuation cost??? you failed to mention that one.....just helping out where I can, no need to thank me!! lol

elysiantraveller
08-18-2012, 02:31 PM

Ford was doing just fine...

rastajenk
08-18-2012, 02:41 PM
Not to mention Toyota and Honda, employing thousands of Americans...

Tom
08-18-2012, 07:21 PM
The American Big 3

Toyota, Honda, Hyundai
Buy American...