PDA

View Full Version : Obama, My Brothers Keeper? Not so much

JustRalph
08-16-2012, 10:59 PM
How I became George Obama's 'brother'

http://fxn.ws/OBBy4G

PaceAdvantage
08-16-2012, 11:22 PM
Interesting read. I will wait for the mostpost rebuttal.

lsbets
08-17-2012, 12:27 AM
He didn't get there on his own.

newtothegame
08-17-2012, 12:58 AM
LOL, Not that my thoughts matter much. And, for the record, I despise the low down, down right terrible tactics the left has turned too in their commercials and statements.
But, you know what would serve this current sitting POS? If Romney brought this man to America and put him in the public light and told this story to the American people! Hell Obama's super pac bring out people with claims that Romney killed a mans wife. What would be the difference??? I would be in tears laughing my azz off as the dems of all areas, ran for cover from Obama.....
lol Dreaming!!
:lol:

ElKabong
08-17-2012, 01:14 AM
Political venom aside, Barak Obama is all talk and no walk when it comes to his "we are our brother's keeper" nonsense. He's in it for him. If you're of no help to him, you don't exist.

Even if you're his own brother..... Amazing.

snippage below>
--------------
One of Obama’s favorite phrases comes right out of the Bible: “We are our brother’s keeper.” Yet he has not contributed a penny to help his own brother. And evidently George does not believe, even in times of emergency, that he can turn to his brother in the White House for help.

So much for spreading the wealth around.

NJ Stinks
08-17-2012, 02:00 AM
Hell Obama's super pac bring out people with claims that Romney killed a mans wife. What would be the difference??? I would be in tears laughing my azz off as the dems of all areas, ran for cover from Obama.....
lol Dreaming!!
:lol:

While I agree that the Romney kills a man's wife political ad was bottom of the barrel, this FOX News gem doesn't pass the smell test either. To suggest that Barack is not helping his brother because - here's the quote:

Incredible though it seems, George Obama is, within the context of his own society, a conservative. He doesn’t worship at the shrine of Barack Obama Sr. and he espouses an ideology diametrically opposed to that of his father and his famous brother. George has experienced first-hand the empty rhetoric of the two Baracks, and he rejects it based on his actual experience of Third World poverty.

No wonder President Obama despises George, doesn’t want him around, doesn’t care to hear George’s views circulated in America, and won’t lift a finger to help him even when George’s son is in the hospital.

That's got to be a joke. Who cuts off their brothers or sisters for being liberal or conservative? Whatever the reasons are for George not going to his famous brother for help, expecting a sane person to believe it's because George is a conservative in Kenya is just so FOX-like. :rolleyes:

fast4522
08-17-2012, 05:46 AM
A very interesting jpeg here.

newtothegame
08-17-2012, 07:37 AM
While I agree that the Romney kills a man's wife political ad was bottom of the barrel, this FOX News gem doesn't pass the smell test either. To suggest that Barack is not helping his brother because - here's the quote:

Incredible though it seems, George Obama is, within the context of his own society, a conservative. He doesn’t worship at the shrine of Barack Obama Sr. and he espouses an ideology diametrically opposed to that of his father and his famous brother. George has experienced first-hand the empty rhetoric of the two Baracks, and he rejects it based on his actual experience of Third World poverty.

No wonder President Obama despises George, doesn’t want him around, doesn’t care to hear George’s views circulated in America, and won’t lift a finger to help him even when George’s son is in the hospital.

That's got to be a joke. Who cuts off their brothers or sisters for being liberal or conservative? Whatever the reasons are for George not going to his famous brother for help, expecting a sane person to believe it's because George is a conservative in Kenya is just so FOX-like. :rolleyes:
So, as long as he has a legit reason, whatever that may be, it's ok not helping a FAMILY member?? I wonder how many reasons one could come up with as to not want to help others??
The point is not whether he is conservative or liberal. I thought BO said we should all help our fellow man??? Or is this just another case of do as I say not as I do???? :bang:

rastajenk
08-17-2012, 10:26 AM
#17. Jack Ryan's divorce settlement...UNSEALED!