PDA

View Full Version : ok joe this ones for you bubba

freeneasy
01-16-2004, 05:19 PM
play'n a little pick 3 here starting in the 5th at SA.
lets go joe, quit faken it, get yer pamperd butt up off the couch, get your motor started, hit the puter and have some fun with this.

5th

6th

and in the 7th go ahead and single the 3 horse. got some shots in here that'll get ya better then any pill will. :D oh and dont forget my 10% commish.

freeneasy
01-16-2004, 05:27 PM
in the 4th this pk 3 can do just as well

4th

5th

6th 3,4,5,8

but probably the safest pk 3 bet will be the 6th so heres that one

6th 3,4,5,8

7th

8th

give em a little clip on the chin

freeneasy
01-16-2004, 09:30 PM
do i still get my commishion?:D

cj
01-17-2004, 08:40 AM
Singling odds on favorites in P3s is a sure fire way to piss away your money, in my humble opinion. Look for the ones you think will lose, then bet!

WINMANWIN
01-17-2004, 10:12 AM
Thanks for thinking of me Free. Hopefully, I'll last or wager early
and bet them TREE'S you like. ;)

Suff
01-17-2004, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by WINMANWIN
Thanks for thinking of me Free. Hopefully, I'll last or wager early
and bet them TREE'S you like. ;)

Joey,,, seriously. Get off the smokes..improve the diet... do what you can to cut back on the crazy juice (booze). Your young.. Medicine's come a long away.. They'll get you back in better shape than ever if you cooperate and follow instructions.

Those two things are not easy for guys like you and me.

I rarely cooperate with Dr. and follow instructions rarely.

I have Panta Facisitis..or something or other. I'm suppposed to freeze a 2 liter bottle of ice and roll my feet on them for 15 minutes in the AM and PM everyday. PLus take a pill.

That was 6 months ago when I got that advice. I have rolled my feet exactly -0- times and the medication is around here somewhere, I have'nt seen it in 2 months.

Meanwhile this is supposedly degenetate and If I don't watch it I will end up in a walker or wheelchair by 65. No Tendon or cartiledge left in the feet. PLus its a fore warning of diabetes.

wtf do I care.. who do you like on the Feature?

I need you in tip top shape for Toga. Your my Head Liner! I need you there for the week. We'll dicuss your appearance fee later... just stay healthy.

WINMANWIN
01-17-2004, 11:44 AM
Yes Suff, it's tuff but we have to try and do the right thing.
As far as the feature goes, I'm hoping to digest phillys card and Aqueduct's then Conquer the left coast.:rolleyes: I may be asleep
by then, as I was probably up earlier than you today, and Your an Early Riser....:D

freeneasy
01-17-2004, 01:43 PM
ive been somewhat hot, puttin 40 bucks into my account and building it up to near $800. then i figure , hey, joe's probably having semi withdrawals, not being able to hit the track n all, by now and needs a little fixer upper. so hey, i figures, "man cannot live on horizontal refreshments alone" ( we aint dumb here joe, we know youve been doing as the doc said and gettn plenty of exercise,........... or at least trying, ha ha) so hey, i figures again, bam, iam hot, throw joe a pk 3 or 3. that otta take care of a few of those shakes, haha. you know, the kind you get when you gotta bet, gotta bet, gotta bet and you aint got no bet. kinda like mike when 9th race is over and he starts picthn penney's with the clean up crew. so shit, anyway i figure, bam, iam hot and well, bam, now iam not. but i did hit my 2 singles. bam.

anyway i got a pk3 i like in the 5th here at anita and the reason i like it is because the potential longshots here in the 5th and 6th have a good chance at it today. so if your up 60 bucks by the time this race goes off its the play i like today.

5th

1/ 5-1
4/ 12-1
7/ 7-2
9/ 5-2

6th

1/ 20-1
4/ 7-2
5/ 6-1
6/ 8-1
10/ 6-1

7th

5/ 4-1
7/ 3-1
8/ 5-2

get healthy and do what the doc tells you to do.

freeneasy
01-17-2004, 06:26 PM
thats what i get for leaving the 3 horse out of the 6th fkg race. $18 winner there plus the win in the 5th and well if the picks in the 8th lose then i wont feel so bad, no wait, yeah i will, i made a pk3 play starting out the 8th.

freeneasy
01-17-2004, 07:08 PM
wouldnt ya just friggen know it. the damn thing paid $174 with the 3 horse in the 6th. would have cost $72 but no i try to save 12 bucks. joe from now on, aw never mind.

WINMANWIN
01-17-2004, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by freeneasy
wouldnt ya just friggen know it. the damn thing paid $174 with the 3 horse in the 6th. would have cost $72 but no i try to save 12 bucks. joe from now on, aw never mind.

Yes, shoulda, coulda, woulda, Free, you cant let it eat ya !
It causes health problems.........;)

freeneasy
01-18-2004, 03:23 PM
u do be da man