PDA

View Full Version : Spread the wealth, or bend over and grab your ankles

Tom
08-15-2012, 08:10 PM
http://www.amazon.com/Spreading-Wealth-Robbing-Suburbs-Cities/dp/1595230920

This might a worthwhile read.
I challenge the libs to read it objectively and then reply after checking out everything in it - in other words, discuss the ideas presented in it in an intelligent manner.

I hope to pick up a copy in Albany Friday, right after I pick up my FORM for Saturday! ;)

fast4522
08-15-2012, 10:26 PM
I think if re-elected he will double what he has done in his first term.

cj's dad
08-16-2012, 10:09 AM
"I challenge the libs to read it objectively and then reply after checking out everything in it - in other words, discuss the ideas presented in it in an intelligent manner."

Tom, I gotta give it to you. Your sense of humor is over the top.

Personally, I think it's Bush's fault.

DJofSD
08-16-2012, 10:39 AM
http://www.amazon.com/Spreading-Wealth-Robbing-Suburbs-Cities/dp/1595230920

This might a worthwhile read.
I challenge the libs to read it objectively and then reply after checking out everything in it - in other words, discuss the ideas presented in it in an intelligent manner.

I hope to pick up a copy in Albany Friday, right after I pick up my FORM for Saturday! ;)
Mildly interesting to see the list of other books purchased -- see the bottom of that page at the link.

Smart move purchasing at a brick and mortor. Amazon and others have been shown to not be very good at protecting your personal information, i.e. credit card numbers. Oh, sure, they'll assure you they take every precaution. That's just so much ca ca.

Tom
08-16-2012, 12:19 PM
I like browsing a real book store - touchy feely the booksies.
We only have one large one left around here, and it is out of my way, so the Toga trip is a good excuse to spend and hour or tow in the big one in Albany.
You see stuff you never heard of sometimes.

mostpost
08-16-2012, 01:44 PM
Warning to all liberals; Tom is trying to trick you into contributing to conservative causes. I hope I am not too late. Some of you are probably on your way to Barnes and Noble right now to buy this book. Do not do it.

I checked out a sample on my Kindle.
Bullet Points.
Saul Alinsky
Jeremiah Wright
Community Organizer
Obama is going to use regulations to force suburbs to become part of their big city. WTF. I wonder is this anything like the Emergency Manager law in Michigan where the state is taking control of cities, all of which happen to be predominantly black.

Kurtz uses all the buzz words designed to resonate with his conservative audience. He seems to think-he does think-that America should be a collection of fiefdoms in which no one helps anyone. Sharing is a dirty word to Stanley Kurtz, as is honesty and integrity.

No, I am not going to buy this book. There are no ideas in it to debate.

Tom
08-16-2012, 02:32 PM
"I challenge the libs to read it objectively and then reply after checking out everything in it - in other words, discuss the ideas presented in it in an intelligent manner."

Tom, I gotta give it to you. Your sense of humor is over the top.

Personally, I think it's Bush's fault.

How right you are, CJD........from a guy who couldn't debate a dead voter in Chicago. :lol:

mostie posted:

No, I am not going to buy this book. There are no ideas in it to debate.