PDA

View Full Version : Al Bozzi

upthecreek
08-15-2012, 08:48 AM
If anyone has a copy of Al Bozzi's Roadmap HC they'd like to sell or trade,please send me an email
THANKS!

Inglewood Flamingo
08-24-2012, 09:08 PM
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=al+bozzi&_sacat=0

thaskalos
08-27-2012, 12:16 PM
Al Bozzi...A CABBIE?

I thought he was making a killing at the track...:)

Inglewood Flamingo
08-27-2012, 01:48 PM
Al Bozzi...A CABBIE?

:lol:

RaceBookJoe
08-27-2012, 03:14 PM
Al Bozzi...A CABBIE?

Didnt he write another horse book also, the name sounds familiar.

thaskalos
08-27-2012, 03:39 PM
Didnt he write another horse book also, the name sounds familiar.

Yes...in fact, he wrote TWO of them.

One was on how to win big on a "shoestring"...and the other was on how to strike it rich in the exotics.

It was some impressive work...that's why I was surprised to see that he drove a cab. :)

RaceBookJoe
08-27-2012, 04:28 PM
Yes...in fact, he wrote TWO of them.

One was on how to win big on a "shoestring"...and the other was on how to strike it rich in the exotics.

It was some impressive work...that's why I was surprised to see that he drove a cab. :)

My dad had one of them ( he loved buying everything about horses ), and i remember reading it. It was a thick book ( kind of binder form ) but cant remember the name, i looked in my pile of stuff i inherited from my dad but its not in there, will keep looking.

BELMONT 6-6-09
08-27-2012, 06:48 PM
Bucks and Deuces was i believe his first book.then the roadmap handicapping.

RaceBookJoe
08-27-2012, 08:06 PM
Bucks and Deuces was i believe his first book.then the roadmap handicapping.

I was just coming back to write, did some google searches. Yes, " Win With Bucks 'n Deuces " was the book i read but unfortunately i dont recall anything about the book.

BELMONT 6-6-09
08-27-2012, 08:21 PM
I was just coming back to write, did some google searches. Yes, " Win With Bucks 'n Deuces " was the book i read but unfortunately i dont recall anything about the book.

His philosophy was that betting $1 and $2 combinations in the exotics was the ticket to race track profits low risk and high rewards. he admitted to being a heavy loser through out his betting career based in massachuesettes, his whole fortune changed when he adopted the format in his publications.

redhorse
08-28-2012, 03:08 PM
I have all of his works and I am surprised that no one has methioned his, book "Inside track". it is over 150 pages and also includes his Bucks and Deuces, betting method.

His last book was Road Map handicapping is aslo over 135 pages and both are loaded with hundreds of past performance examples.

If anyone is interested in purchasing any of these, please Pm.

Redhorse

upthecreek
11-13-2012, 09:10 AM
Also looking for Dave Liftins Expert HC The DRF version 2007
Anatomy of a Race Meet by Jim Selvidge
Anyone willing to trade or sell please send me a PM THANKS