judd
08-12-2012, 03:50 PM
didnt you say your were leaving ?:(

Jay Trotter
08-12-2012, 07:29 PM
Seriously! You're taking up valuable bandwidth here bud. :bang:

Darny
08-13-2012, 12:02 AM
Good to see you back 'SOLID GOLD', I missed you Man, And I'm sure I'm not the only one. please keep posting and Do What You Do... Nail um!!!:ThmbUp:

Dahoss9698
08-13-2012, 09:36 AM
I'm actually kind of surprised it took so long for him to return. Two weeks after a "this is my last post" post, especially for a desperate attention seeker shows great restraint.

Plus the "Track Phantom" had another 5 figure redboard, while abusing PA's generosity (again), so all in all a Solid Gold (see what I did there) Sunday in the selections room.

Solid_Gold
08-13-2012, 11:04 AM
I'm actually kind of surprised it took so long for him to return. Two weeks after a "this is my last post" post, especially for a desperate attention seeker shows great restraint.

Plus the "Track Phantom" had another 5 figure redboard, while abusing PA's generosity (again), so all in all a Solid Gold (see what I did there) Sunday in the selections room.

Hoss, my deepest apologies but I have no clue what a "Track Phantom" or a 5 figure redboard is?

But if win bets are your main concern then it might be a good idea to try to get your own thread into the black, just a suggestion.

I posted 25 races yesterday and had 8 winners on top (32%) and 5 ran second for 52% W or P. So if the total wagered would be $50 and the return was $84.60 yielding a $34.60 profit on $2 win bets is not too shabby.

So for at least a few days, I'll make ONE pick per race so you can follow along at your own pace. See it's all good?

Dahoss9698
08-13-2012, 11:19 AM
Hoss, my deepest apologies but I have no clue what a "Track Phantom" or a 5 figure redboard is?

But if win bets are your main concern then it might be a good idea to try to get your own thread into the black, just a suggestion.

I posted 25 races yesterday and had 8 winners on top (32%) and 5 ran second for 52% W or P. So if the total wagered would be $50 and the return was $84.60 yielding a $34.60 profit on $2 win bets is not too shabby.

So for at least a few days, I'll make ONE pick per race so you can follow along at your own pace. See it's all good?

Congrats on your nice day. And welcome back!

Why the change of heart? I was deeply moved by your farewell post, so it's very exciting to see you have returned to show us mere mortals how it's done. Hopefully you haven't abandoned the tournament idea though.

As for my thread, I've made 164 selections and am showing a loss of 8 whole dollars, with a majority of my selections coming at one of, if not the toughest meet in the country. Good luck trying to do that.

You can make as many picks per race as you'd like. No one cares.

Solid_Gold
08-13-2012, 11:35 AM
Congrats on your nice day. And welcome back!

Why the change of heart? I was deeply moved by your farewell post, so it's very exciting to see you have returned to show us mere mortals how it's done. Hopefully you haven't abandoned the tournament idea though.

As for my thread, I've made 168 selections and am showing a loss of 8 whole dollars, with a majority of my selections coming at one of, if not the toughest meet in the country. Good luck trying to do that.

You can make as many picks per race as you'd like. No one cares.

Thanks Hoss, I came to find out that a lot of tourneys are on-line and require minimal traveling so I'm back for now. Yes, the Spa is tough with all 2 yr. old, lots of mds. and nw2LT races they card. However these are races I regularly avoid if possible. But the tourneys seem full of these types so you gotta go with the flow.
If you ever need confirmation on a race/selection feel free to pm me and I'll be glad to help if possible!
Just for the record, I never said I know everything!

Dahoss9698
08-13-2012, 11:40 AM
Just for the record, I never said I know everything!

True...you talked shit from your thread, while patting yourself on the back for posting 4 selections a race. You posted no explanation on what the picks mean and you never, ever recapped any of it.

Saying you know everything would have been much better.

Solid_Gold
08-13-2012, 11:52 AM
True...you talked shit from your thread, while patting yourself on the back for posting 4 selections a race. You posted no explanation on what the picks mean and you never, ever recapped any of it.

Saying you know everything would have been much better.

Well Hoss, I remember most of that back patting came from others rather than myself which is why I don't usually don't post results. I can see your point there but figured some viewers played supers, so 4 picks. I cashed my share too! If winners is what this site understands then I'll try to do that.

I am NOT a teacher. I am a do'er!

Those that can do and those that can't teach as the old saying goes.

Dahoss9698
08-13-2012, 02:45 PM
Well Hoss, I remember most of that back patting came from others rather than myself which is why I don't usually don't post results. I can see your point there but figured some viewers played supers, so 4 picks. I cashed my share too! If winners is what this site understands then I'll try to do that.

I am NOT a teacher. I am a do'er!

Those that can do and those that can't teach as the old saying goes.

Who asked you to teach them anything?

You're an attention starved guy, who can't do, so you post 4 picks a race and then post farewell nonsense posts when you get called out on it.

Impressive stuff.

Solid_Gold
08-13-2012, 03:52 PM
Hoss, you need any help you can get so I offered is all! How many losers does it take to admit you're a loser?

Dahoss9698
08-13-2012, 05:55 PM
You're not really going to continue on this I can't handicap stuff are you? I mean come on man.

castaway01
08-13-2012, 08:19 PM
Hoss, you need any help you can get so I offered is all! How many losers does it take to admit you're a loser?

What have you ever selected? Four horses a race where you only tell people the one you liked afterwards? C'mon, don't be a clown.