PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Spa

theguarantee
08-12-2012, 11:25 AM
3) :8: Raced evenly in return off the layoff in last. Not as enthused to play now off the turf but the MTO's are hardly monsters and the price should be generous.

6) :3: I know that beating Seasoned Warrior is going to be a task but taking a shot that Distortion is much better than the debut showed. Had trouble at the gate, started doing some running then blew the turn. Blinks on today and second out for Zito is usually pretty dangerous.

8) :5: Terranova will have ready and the price looks way too good to ignore.

9) :6: Coming off career best effort, took a bunch of nudging early on and finished decently for KD. takes a substantial drop in class and turns back. Couldn't stand up in either prior off turf attempts but conditions should be different today and taking a huge price to find out if maybe this one turned the corner.

11) :5: Disappointed Shangai Bobby scratched here as he absolutely ran a decent runner into the ground last time and finished very gamely. Would have dueled with the logical :3: and ensured a nice setup. As is, if you look at the lines/watch the replays every runner in this race has basically won the same way. Straight to the front from the rail and catch me if you can. Dan the Tin Man rode the rail as well, but did sit off the pace a touch. Was truly a dream trip but if they fly early I think he's the most likely to sit off and come a running, and maybe improves on the dirt.

8) :2: :5: :6: :9: / :1: :2: :6: :7: :8: :10: :11: :12: / :3: / :5: