08-05-2012, 08:33 PM
Canadien, I love it.

Tom
08-05-2012, 09:09 PM
Holiday?
Drink Canada Dry!

Jay Trotter
08-05-2012, 09:43 PM
Tom, we'll make you an honourary Canandaiguan for the day. Take tomorrow off, eh! :ThmbUp:

Trotter

ps. And yes, "honourary" is spelled correctly. Would you like some bacon with your beer?

Wagergirl
08-05-2012, 09:49 PM
With a day off.. he could use both hands.

Jay ... damn it!

Tom
08-06-2012, 07:42 AM
Canadian beer and bacon....fats and Labatts.
mmm mmm mmm!

Bettowin
08-06-2012, 02:10 PM
Call Me Maybe.

Tom
08-06-2012, 03:55 PM
Hello, Maybe.

Rookies
08-06-2012, 06:38 PM
Canadian beer and bacon....fats and Labatts.
mmm mmm mmm!

Tom, I was going to mention this weird Holi-Holy-Day we have today in conjunction with that thread of the President's Birthday. In Ontario, land of the largesse, etc., it's called Simcoe Day after an ancienne Governor.(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simcoe_Day)

There's a Beer commercial running now, who's punch line is basically: " I don't know WHYTF we have this holiday... but it's a good thing! ":lol:

Anyway, I am in Niagara Wine Country for a week and we have already crossed the border once to get a dousing of Trans Fats and that sub Alcohol Yankee Beer at Honey's.

Warm up for the Spa and thank God we've got the Nexus pass. There's thousands of idgits crossing the border this weekend!:bang:

bigmack
08-06-2012, 08:01 PM
Why do Canadian men lack cojones?

HuggingTheRail
08-06-2012, 08:21 PM

Can't speak for the others, but in my situation... my ex-wife's lawyer took them...

bigmack
08-06-2012, 08:34 PM
Can't speak for the others, but in my situation... my ex-wife's lawyer took them...
:lol:

For the record, I'm nuts about western Canada. Heck of city/area you live in.

TJDave
08-06-2012, 11:07 PM

I wouldn't know about all Canadian men but we socialize with several Canadian couples and it's my opinion that the married ones don't need them.

johnhannibalsmith
08-07-2012, 01:25 AM

oR389em23T8

bigmack
08-07-2012, 02:53 AM
I wouldn't know about all Canadian men but we socialize with several Canadian couples and it's my opinion that the married ones don't need them.
Roger that. Hung with a pile of Canucks out there in the desert. People are always nicest when they have dough. And they did.

Last I checked you dropped a little nugget a few back about stopping to laugh after you got married and now this about dudes not needing nuts afta marriage. I must say, lot of the married ones I know are a tad boring.
-----

JHS - Probert V 'McSurly' McSorley

A CLASS ic. You be bustin' my chops with va-va-va-video of late.

Affectionately,

ET Bass
Back Bay Bostonian

ztrLMXY_9TA

DJofSD
08-07-2012, 09:46 AM
The Canadians took the day off to watch their women's soccer team lose to the US, again, this time at the 120th minute.

TJDave
08-07-2012, 12:16 PM
Last I checked you dropped a little nugget a few back about stopping to laugh after you got married and now this about dudes not needing nuts afta marriage. I must say, lot of the married ones I know are a tad boring.

Self-effacing is what I do. I was born and bred for it...literally. :rolleyes:

Red Knave
08-07-2012, 08:49 PM
The Canadians took the day off to watch their women's soccer team lose to the US, again, this time at the 120th minute.
Seriously? Lost?
Did you watch the game? See the ref taunted by Wambach who was counting "1, 2, 3 ..." every time the Cdn goalie had the ball and finally caved in and called an infraction that has been called only twice (controversially) in history?
Yes, it is sour grapes but geez!

Rookies
08-08-2012, 10:29 AM
Seriously? Lost?
Did you watch the game? See the ref taunted by Wambach who was counting "1, 2, 3 ..." every time the Cdn goalie had the ball and finally caved in and called an infraction that has been called only twice (controversially) in history?
Yes, it is sour grapes but geez!

Absolutely... completley on the chop.

However, it is the Olympics... :lol:

They could give lessons on corruption to the Mob & any tin pot Middle East autocrat! ;)