PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Trifecta's Running Aces Picks 8/5/12

precisionk
08-05-2012, 03:56 PM
Wide open card tonight!

R1: 4,1,6,5......Psycho Sam-5/2 ML......Won last time out and now takes the next logical step here. Roland jumps aboard and should make this gelding even more impressive.

R2: 4,1,6,2......C R Jackpot-7/2 ML......Back after a month layoff. Hung around the two races he has raced here. Jenni King aboard and looking for a bit of a price. Added rest helped?

R3: 4,3,5,1......Four Starzzzz Hall-5/1 ML......Qualifier was impressive and beat a horse who won last nightly by nearly 14 lengths. Has cashed twice and has a knack for breaking on the gate. If can keep stride, should be competitive. Mapes onboard. Mr. Trifecta's Pick of the Night!

R4: 7,5,1,6......Fire Away-5/1 ML.....Last time raced at this level, won impressively from the seven hole. Gets Mapes and the return here. Should get a price.

R5: 3,4,1,7......Sterling Chris-5/1 ML......Roland sticks aboard. Gelding does his best on the front. Draws a better inside post where he has cashed before.

R6: 2,1,6,4......On The Way Home-6/1 ML......Filly is looking for her first win. Has faced much tougher class and has cashed a few times. Drops into Maidens for an easy win. Mr. Trifecta's Longshot of the Night!

R7: 2,3,6,1......Captain Mo-5/1 ML......Tough field here. Captain Mo drops down in class where he won last time out. Cashed multiples times at this level.

R8: 4,2,3,8......Rep Tie-3/1 ML......Coblentz jumps aboard. Has won at this level before. Roland jumps off which is worrisome. Should have enough in the tank for the close.

R9: 2,4,3,9......Western So-4/1 ML......Nearly won last time out against his class. Dropping back down into it. Likes to close and should be on late.

R10: 1,2,6,3......Stretch Artist-2/1 ML......Nearly wired the field from the outside post last time out. Drops in NW1750 and gets the rail with Roland. Should be tough.

mrroyboy
08-05-2012, 05:49 PM
It's a shame that Running Aces doesn't have live video or replays. It's a fun track.

precisionk
08-05-2012, 07:59 PM
It's a shame that Running Aces doesn't have live video or replays. It's a fun track.

Twinspires does have live feed. They just don't have it on their website. I asked them about it, its on there to-do list, just wouldn't hold my breath.

harness2008
08-05-2012, 08:25 PM
Compubet.com had the live feed just after they opened this year. I recently had to drop them as an online wagering site since I moved to Nevada so I'm not sure if they continued with the live broadcasts.

richeand
08-06-2012, 12:22 AM
I have no problems getting it and seeing Mrtrifecta on Tuesdays and Saturdays with Xpressbet

precisionk
08-06-2012, 12:20 PM
I have no problems getting it and seeing Mrtrifecta on Tuesdays and Saturdays with Xpressbet

Thanks! :) The feed should be most major ADW's and online betting around.

mrroyboy
08-06-2012, 05:53 PM
I live in Nevada too. Bummer

harness2008
08-06-2012, 08:45 PM
I called up Compubet customer service for an address change not remembering that you cannot be a resident of Nevada and have an active account with them. So basically I shot myself in the foot by initiating the change, typical dumbass move on my part.

Whether or not they would have eventually found out is another story, but I guess the subsequent banking transactions would have eventually tipped them off. It's too bad, the perks they gave out were fairly decent but I'm sure there are other ADW's that are along the same lines. Presently I haven't set up an account with anyone else but am ready to, and am open to any and all suggestions.

baconswitchfarm
08-07-2012, 12:53 AM
If you are betting harness , you should only be betting at The Red Mile.

jimnancy
08-07-2012, 07:29 AM
If you are betting harness , you should only be betting at The Red Mile.Why is that? Home of the $2,ooo purse untill the grand circuit get there.

precisionk
08-07-2012, 09:47 AM
If you are betting harness , you should only be betting at The Red Mile.

There are plenty of great tracks to bet on, for Harness. I personally won't look at The Red Mile until the big show arrives.

baconswitchfarm
08-07-2012, 10:14 AM
He said he was looking for an adw to bet harness. They have all harness tracks , a nice web site, phone betting , streaming video, and rebates to match any other business. Rebates are paid the next day. All their profits go to keeping a historic venue open for live racing, not to a storage trailer and post office box in North Dakota.

Their live product; it is what it is till slots arrive. Like everywhere else.

mrroyboy
08-07-2012, 10:53 AM
That sounds good but I don't think you can sign up with a Nevada address. It's not the adw it's the state

precisionk
08-07-2012, 11:07 AM
Results:

R1: 4,1,5,3 Win $3.20....$2.10....$2.10 $1 Exacta box 4,1,6......$4.10

R2: Scratched

R3: 5,3,1,2 $1 Exacta box 4,3,5......$4.70

R4: Out

R5: Out

R6: 2,5,7,6 Win $3.20....$3.00....$2.20

R7: Out

R8: 3,2,8,4 $1 Exacta box 4,2,3......$32.10

R9: 4,3,1,2 $1 Exacta box 2,4,3......$9.50

R10: 1,2,6,3 Win $4.20....$2.60....$2.20 $1 COLD Exacta 1,2,6......$6.80 $1 COLD Trifecta box 1,2,6......$14.60 $.10 COLD Superfecta box 1,2,6,3......$6.54

harness2008
08-07-2012, 12:13 PM
That sounds good but I don't think you can sign up with a Nevada address. It's not the adw it's the state

Exactly. I can go ahead and make harness bets here no problem, but I have to be at the sports books to do so. I'm not sure if I'm able now to have the convenience of wagering online from Nevada as I previously had in New York. Rules and authority, I hate them both.

mrroyboy
08-07-2012, 02:12 PM
You are right.

jimnancy
08-07-2012, 04:17 PM
[QUOTE=baconswitchfarm]He said he was looking for an adw to bet harness. They have all harness tracks , a nice web site, phone betting , streaming video, and rebates to match any other business. Rebates are paid the next day. All their profits go to keeping a historic venue open for live racing, not to a storage trailer and post office box in North Dakota.

Their live product; it is what it is till slots arrive. Like everywhere else.[

/QUOTE]I see and I agree its good to see some of the old histroic tracks survive. I hear there may be some movement on slots in Kentucky. Have you heard any news about that?

Also Bacon if I remember you are a rebate player? If so the pools at the Red Mile would be to small for you to play into wouldn't they?

baconswitchfarm
08-07-2012, 06:00 PM
I bet all but about five tracks. When you are trying to bet 4 or 5 million, you can't just bet the big tracks. You adjust bet sizes and keep moving. Trying to bet 15k on the sunday harness cards is tough right now. You have to cover all exotic pools a little to spread enough handle around. Sometimes i make a number pay bad but that is the new reality with 3k exacta and tri pools sometimes. Slots will get to kentucky, but there might not be a harness business left when it does.

jimnancy
08-07-2012, 08:44 PM
I bet all but about five tracks. When you are trying to bet 4 or 5 million, you can't just bet the big tracks. You adjust bet sizes and keep moving. Trying to bet 15k on the sunday harness cards is tough right now. You have to cover all exotic pools a little to spread enough handle around. Sometimes i make a number pay bad but that is the new reality with 3k exacta and tri pools sometimes. Slots will get to kentucky, but there might not be a harness business left when it does.

You guys are amazing play that kind of $ and come out on top. I have a hard time hiting a $2 exacta. Good luck with all your bets

lamboguy
08-07-2012, 08:51 PM
If you are betting harness , you should only be betting at The Red Mile.i get way better rebates on harness than they give at the RED MILE. however i don't get that beautiful television hookup they have over there along with the "long bell"