Why no uproar over this?

wes

Greyfox
08-04-2012, 02:50 PM
http://www.infowars.com/report-russia-moves-nuclear-missiles-to-cuba/

Why no uproar over this?

wes

In part the article states:
"A report out of Pravda quotes President Vladimir Putin as saying that Russia has moved strategic nuclear missiles to Cuba in response to the United States’ continuing efforts to encircle Russia in Eastern Europe."

There will be no uproar about this from the White House with the current leader steering the ship. Obama is disarming America's missiles.

Putin was smart enough to know that Obama wouldn't do anything about it.
Why the media, Romney, and others aren't all over this, I don't know.

Robert Fischer
08-04-2012, 03:05 PM
part of the problem with announcing something in the media and causing an uproar is spinning it.

you can't just say, "well, we have continued to encircle russia with a missile system, and they have responded by moving big missiles to cuba"...

Plus, it's bad for business.

Tom
08-04-2012, 03:35 PM
How far we have come down since the last Democrat that wasn't a piss ant.

I remember the original Cuban missile crisis....take it from me, you do NOT want a jerk like Obama running the show in something like that. Best we accept our diminished role as a super power for now, elect a real president ,and then worry about cleaning up the mess he left us.

fast4522
08-04-2012, 03:52 PM
That is the problem, this President knows full well every Republican's mission is to reverse every piece of filth a democrat does before him. So the intention of this one is to destroy our way from within thus making it impossible to erase the Obama curse. The damage is not of who is a super power, but our infrastructural system dismantled to start from scratch. This is the communist goal, Representative Allen Bernard West was quite correct to label members in the Congress as communist, but I fear the number he stated may be low.

elysiantraveller
08-04-2012, 07:22 PM
Consider the source here.

The Russians are trying to get a naval base in Cuba though. However, the thing I left in the toilet recently is a bigger threat to national security than Russian surface fleet. :D

TJDave
08-04-2012, 07:38 PM
The Russians are trying to get a naval base in Cuba though.

Why bother? They could have one in Venezuela just for the asking.

fast4522
08-04-2012, 08:20 PM
Russians hate Muslims, Vladimir Putin views Barack Hussein Obama as a weak leader who is stupid enough to push around because he thinks he is a bobble head for the Builderburg Group. I have to give one to the Russians they have always had a hatred for the Bilderburg group. You folks feel we are on on the right path with this dunderhead and are successful in getting him reelected to a second term you can expect America to be sucking hind tit for the next 25+ years. Ask yourself one honest question, did you leave this country in as good a shape as when you yourself entered the workforce or did you sell your own kids out?

Robert Fischer
08-04-2012, 09:18 PM
Russians hate Muslims

It's confusing to me..

I don't think they are in favor of Islam per se.

Not really in favor of any organized religion separate from the state. Yet they have influence in muslim nations in that area..

I assume Syria is an islamic nation?

elysiantraveller
08-04-2012, 10:19 PM
Why bother? They could have one in Venezuela just for the asking.

I've never said they were smart...

fast4522
08-05-2012, 03:30 AM
It's confusing to me..

I don't think they are in favor of Islam per se.

Not really in favor of any organized religion separate from the state. Yet they have influence in muslim nations in that area..

I assume Syria is an islamic nation?

Russians favor to sell arms, a product of death as many a country compete in the arms trade. Big moneys are gained by supplying both sides of conflict where the result is the slaughter of both sides, a market of death with money the driving force.

BlueShoe
08-06-2012, 01:48 PM
How ironic, this proves the point that history does repeat itself. It has been not quite 50 years since the first Cuban missile crisis, and now half a century later we will have another? Only this time there will be no crisis, no confrontations, no military forces put on high alert. The opposition leaders then were John Kennedy and Nikita Khrushchev. Today it is Barack Obama and Vladimir Putin. Obama will do nothing, Putin knows this well, and his contempt for Obama will be proven to be valid.

elysiantraveller
08-06-2012, 02:03 PM
The article is from a conspiracy theorist's website.

Tom
08-06-2012, 02:10 PM
Did he make up the Pravda story?

PaceAdvantage
08-06-2012, 02:12 PM
I'm pretty sure Pravda has morphed into something akin to some of our cheesier supermarket tabloids...so I wouldn't put too much stock in them...I could be mistaken though...

BlueShoe
08-06-2012, 02:25 PM
I'm pretty sure Pravda has morphed into something akin to some of our cheesier supermarket tabloids.
Pravda is nothing like it was during the pre 1991 Soviet era. Today that task has been filled by the New York Times, Washington Post, Los Angeles Times, and other propaganda sheets publishing the Bolshevik line. :rolleyes:

Overlay
08-06-2012, 02:43 PM
Pravda is nothing like it was during the pre 1991 Soviet era. Today that task has been filled by the New York Times, Washington Post, Los Angeles Times, and other propaganda sheets publishing the Bolshevik line. :rolleyes:
I thought George Jessel had passed away! :)

He got booted off the Today show during an interview one time for making two separate (deliberate) "slip-of-the-tongue" references to the New York Times and the Washington Post as Pravda. (And the stated reason he was shown the door was not because of Jessel's obvious opinion that those two papers were adhering to the Soviet line on issues, but because the interviewer (I believe it was Edwin Newman, who was perhaps being deliberately obtuse) interpreted Jessel as saying that the Times and the Post were controlled by the U. S. government in the same way that Pravda was a mouthpiece of Moscow, and Newman saw the comment as a libel on those papers' journalistic independence.)

elysiantraveller
08-06-2012, 08:48 PM
Did he make up the Pravda story?

I would say yes...

Every link I click on when I seach "pravda nuclear missiles cuba" directs me to a malaware or virus ridden website so I'm done looking...

I did find that the Russians want to put a Naval Base in Cuba though.

bigmack
08-06-2012, 09:38 PM
I did find that the Russians want to put a Naval Base in Cuba though.
No big whoop. They have one carrier, the Admiral Kuznetsov, and she hasn't left port in years.

elysiantraveller
08-06-2012, 09:45 PM
No big whoop. They have one carrier, the Admiral Kuznetsov, and she hasn't left port in years.

No it isn't a big whoop.

I have't looked at a JDW in awhile but I don't think the Russian surface fleet would even be a top 10 bluewater force.

horses4courses
08-06-2012, 09:58 PM
This about says it all, huh guys?

EqBrw3rQvKo