Monmouth Race 6 Love Shack
Monmouth Race 8 Speightful Kiss

Calder Race 7 Don Misil or Bumpy Gin
Calder Race 10 Carrots

Woodbine Race 1 Bullonthewire === Longshot
Woodbine Race 3 Widmo ===Super Long Shot

lamboguy
08-04-2012, 11:40 AM
good horse but no cinch today. if she was at Monmouth today i would be emptying out on her. i am going to pass on this opportunity. this is a very difficult race.

Robert Fischer
08-04-2012, 12:25 PM
prx1
:2:

lamboguy
08-04-2012, 12:27 PM
STOPSHOPPINGMARIA opens up with $25,000 to win on him today. the horse will probably go off @1/2. i suspect i know who the guy is that made this bet, he bets lots of them. but for New York racing he is only getting a 5% rebate. i have no idea how he can overcome these bets in the long run.

frankcolt
08-04-2012, 12:43 PM
lamboguy which horse are you talking about

lamboguy
08-04-2012, 01:12 PM
i was talking about the 3rd race T. POMPEY'S horse #9.

i don't like her in this spot, there are about 5 horses that can run in that race.

this year at the spa, they don't seem to be giving to much away. you got to have patience and wait. i am waiting patiently and hoping the right race comes up on a day that they have a lot of money in the pools.

lamboguy
08-04-2012, 01:41 PM
STOPSHOPPINGMARIA opens up with $25,000 to win on him today. the horse will probably go off @1/2. i suspect i know who the guy is that made this bet, he bets lots of them. but for New York racing he is only getting a 5% rebate. i have no idea how he can overcome these bets in the long run.as luck would have it, STOPSHOPPINGMARIA did not like turf to much this afternoon. my redboard is that i played the 7 to show instead of to win when i saw the 77 pieces in that show pool on Maria!

lamboguy
08-04-2012, 02:09 PM
good horse but no cinch today. if she was at Monmouth today i would be emptying out on her. i am going to pass on this opportunity. this is a very difficult race.FORTIFY was a ton. that filly took about 20 steps forward in the last 10 days.