PDA

View Full Version : Calder 08-04

mistergee
08-04-2012, 08:57 AM
Here are some contenders using a tinkered with version of Taulbot type point system for CRC. Trying to see if using a track with a long meet and very little shippers during this time of year yields a good return, here goes:

1) :6: Awesome Prado- if you throw at his last he sticks out here in this terrible group of bottom level 2 yo's and because of that watch for the :4: Lottie Rose a first timer trained by Kirk Ziadie. Use the :5: in your exotic plays

2) :7: Naos, a slight edge off his last race

3) :5: Flatter Miss Vicki, throw out her last where she hesitated at the start and she comes up with a good fig. Galviz a good rider who has been injured much of the year is up

4) :2: Boyfriends Back, of the ones who have started has a clear edge, but the :3: and :4: are firsters with some early running tendencies

5) very evenly matched event- no clear cut choice

6) :6: Bull Dozer- will be chalky but the best rated especially off 2nd back, it is a Ramirez/Calabrese collaboration so high% low returns

7) another quite evenly matched but the top contenders in here are :4: :5: :8: :11: for those tri and super players

8) :1: Tormento, pretty clear advantage here but takes a drop, :9: Chicks Dig Me rated behind the :1: but had trouble in last and made a furious close

9) Plenty of firsters in here so no rating pick, but will root for the :1:

10) :1: Megamove throw out last sprint and hes the tops

11) another tight one but if you must these are the high rated :4: :5: :7: :9:

12) :1: :4: :6: seperated from the rest maybe starts your super key box. Interesting firster in here :7: Mister Lucky Cat by Storm Cat a 4yo making debut purchased at auction for $650K and in for $40K. Is training off track and trained by Joe Hennessy who only has had 4 started in 2012-kinda hope it gets plent of action so I can play against

to sum up----Experimental choices using my version of a "taulbot " style pace combined with final rating method. All races today are chosen for dirt only. I am assuming they willbe off the turf but if they are not no play. If these suck I will be saving a lot of time because this is very tedious and time consuming. But if they dont????

PICSIX
08-04-2012, 09:50 AM
On the turf as of right now. They were cancelled yesterday because of lightning, not rain. If it stays on the turf I have a long shot for everyone in the 7th--#3 Bruce N Autumn. Good Luck :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

PICSIX
08-04-2012, 11:07 AM
On the turf as of right now. They were cancelled yesterday because of lightning, not rain. If it stays on the turf I have a long shot for everyone in the 7th--#3 Bruce N Autumn. Good Luck :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:
Off turf now :mad:

mistergee
08-04-2012, 08:02 PM
some chalky winners---but highlight was if you box the choices in the 7th you get the $1356.60 super