PDA

View Full Version : Another union Leaders with dirty hands....

newtothegame
08-03-2012, 12:10 AM
Former SEIU leader charged with fraud

Tyrone Freeman, 42 years old, who once led a large Los Angeles-based local representing low-wage health-care workers, was indicted Tuesday on 15 criminal counts, including mail fraud and the embezzlement of $100,000

Mr. Freeman is accused of diverting union funds in $2,500 monthly payments in 2007 and 2008. The federal grand jury that indicted Mr. Freeman late Tuesday said he also improperly took $17,000 from a low-income-housing nonprofit group and used a union credit card to pay $8,000 toward his Hawaii wedding.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/08/02/former-seiu-leader-charged-with-fraud/?test=latestnews#ixzz22S8eO600

Good thing he was looking out for his "brothers".....Oh damn...he was stealing from them lol.

ElKabong
08-03-2012, 06:28 PM
bttt

Thank you for posting this. More corruption by unions / leaders.

mostpost
08-04-2012, 01:05 AM
Former SEIU leader charged with fraud

Tyrone Freeman, 42 years old, who once led a large Los Angeles-based local representing low-wage health-care workers, was indicted Tuesday on 15 criminal counts, including mail fraud and the embezzlement of $100,000

Mr. Freeman is accused of diverting union funds in $2,500 monthly payments in 2007 and 2008. The federal grand jury that indicted Mr. Freeman late Tuesday said he also improperly took $17,000 from a low-income-housing nonprofit group and used a union credit card to pay $8,000 toward his Hawaii wedding.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/08/02/former-seiu-leader-charged-with-fraud/?test=latestnews#ixzz22S8eO600

Good thing he was looking out for his "brothers".....Oh damn...he was stealing from them lol.

Kenneth Lay
Jeffrey Skilling
Bernie Madoff
Jack Abramoff
Bob Diamond
Manipulating the price of gold and silver.
Falsifying the LIBOR rate
Forging Mortgage documents
Ponzi Schemes
Creating and selling worthless derivatives.
Bribery
Extortion

That is the list I can think of. Anyone with any knowledge could populate a list ten times as long. Business people with dirty hands. The union guys are paupers compared to those guys.
$100,000 dollars? Wall Street steals that kind of money before their morning coffee. Get some perspective.

newtothegame
08-04-2012, 01:13 AM
Kenneth Lay
Jeffrey Skilling
Bernie Madoff
Jack Abramoff
Bob Diamond
Manipulating the price of gold and silver.
Falsifying the LIBOR rate
Forging Mortgage documents
Ponzi Schemes
Creating and selling worthless derivatives.
Bribery
Extortion

That is the list I can think of. Anyone with any knowledge could populate a list ten times as long. Business people with dirty hands. The union guys are paupers compared to those guys.
$100,000 dollars? Wall Street steals that kind of money before their morning coffee. Get some perspective.
So, your answer is justification because "others do it"???? lmao mosty,

Tom
08-04-2012, 12:19 PM
mosite, are you hiding Jimmy Hoffa in your basement?

wisconsin
08-04-2012, 01:13 PM
mosite, are you hiding Jimmy Hoffa in your basement?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Priceless!!

mostpost
08-04-2012, 02:06 PM
So, your answer is justification because "others do it"???? lmao mosty
That is not my answer at all. My answer is stop making it seem that all union officials are crooks and only union officials are crooks. There are plenty of crooks on the other side. Don't just talk about one side.

Tom
08-04-2012, 03:42 PM
My answer is stop making it seem that all union officials are crooks

Yeah, they don't need any help with that.

ElKabong
08-04-2012, 04:17 PM
That is not my answer at all. My answer is stop making it seem that all union officials are crooks and only union officials are crooks. There are plenty of crooks on the other side. Don't just talk about one side.

This is the problem with most Union people. They make it one side vs the other, when business is a team effort. It's what they're taught by these 3rd grade dropout "leaders", so it's what they parrot.

Lemmings.