PDA

View Full Version : SLEW'S FAST HORSES FOR FRIDAY, 8/3

MeSlew
08-02-2012, 10:11 PM
Hello all! So...another pick 6 carryover at the Spa to consider for tomorrow. Speaking of tomorrow, Slew's listing for tomorrow includes these tracks and races:

Monmouth - 6,8
Woodbine - 4,5,10
Arlington - 5
Del Mar - 1,3,4,6,7
Saratoga - 1,5,6,7,9,10

So I leave for Saratoga tomorrow morning and hope to be at the track and in my seat when the opening bell rings. As the great Red Smith once wrote about directions to Saratoga from Manhattan:

"From New York City you drive north for about 175 miles, turn left on Union Avenue and go back 100 years."

I will be following those directions to the letter as I have for many wonderful summers. I also hope to post without a hitch from a remote location for the first time. Whitney weekend has always been terrific and rarely fails to deliver. Although the menu has changed over the years, Whitney day is usually a highlight of the season. And to think of the names that have been worthy of the trophy: Key To The Mint, Alydar, Personal Ensign, Unaccounted For, Awesome Again, Lemon Drop Kid, and my personal favorite - the memorable Left Bank. To name a very few!

So click the link on the signature line below to go to Slew's site and download the race file and find yourself a winner.

And wherever you are, I hope you enjoy the weekend racing, we all nail a few nice winners, and as always...

...good luck and good 'capping!