PDA

View Full Version : ggf bias

kenwoodallpromos
01-15-2004, 06:13 AM
Real negative rail bias, could hold all week! Look at jockeys Rollins or Lopez closely!

pmd62ndst
01-15-2004, 01:22 PM
That could explain why yesterday was the day of longshots. Trying to prepare frantically for today's Pick 6 carryover.

PMD

kenwoodallpromos
01-16-2004, 12:16 AM
Not quite as negative today, overall track was a little slower. Rollins had a good winner. I did well betting against the lower-than-even odds ponies. Yesterday the horse that set a record last out faded on the rail! Smoke Til Dawn. Baze is not back yet, so I like Warren on turf on favs. Watch Morris, back to tight reins and fading! You may have noticed with a normal or slow track at GGF horses 3 to 4 wide can win at a price, as early speed has to really be in form to hold on, unless the 4f work is 49.2 or faster. If you go to www.harrisfarms.com you will read how well they prepare maidens for racing. Harris Farm offspring are usually a threat up to 10-1!

kenwoodallpromos
01-16-2004, 12:38 AM
I live in Alameda and go to the tracks in northern Ca off and on, watch replays. I have found a few interesting things if you are interested. Rollins and D. Lopez seems to figure out the track first. If an outside post, I like horses with fast final fractions. / Be cautious of Hollendorfer's favs on the outside. Sometimes he saves them for the next race if not fast out of the gate, even when the track is very slow. I have seen his jocks give up early when they could have won! The jockeys in Northern Ca. do noit know when the track is fast, slow, or bias so I have a big advantage! You can look at my thread on "Variants". I really do have good success predicting track speed at place/show betting.

jotb
01-16-2004, 09:40 AM
Hello Kenwood:

If you ever run out of bookmaker's, I would be more than willing to take your action............

Joe

kenwoodallpromos
01-18-2004, 02:11 AM
I'll look you up after my betting venues go broke!