PDA

View Full Version : Slew's Fast Horses for Thur. 8/2

MeSlew
08-01-2012, 08:42 PM
Hello all! Tough picks today at the Spa. Tough picks everyday at the Spa. Probably tough picks tommorow at the spa in these races:

Del Mar - 2,4,7,8
Saratoga - 1,4,5,7,8,9,10

I will be up at Saratoga for the Whitney this weekend and for the first time will be posting from someplace other than my desktop. I've been working to ensure that my laptop is ready to crunch the races and post the data, but who knows what will happen. Anyway, I hope that there will not be any problems and the data will be up as usual. Expect posting times to be a bit later than usual if there are any winning tickets of consequence as celebrations of those events can sometimes run late!

Lots of new downloaders these days and I will stress to you if you are new to please read all the information on the site that describes how to use Slew's FHF. If you find you have questions, you can email me from the site or post your question on this forum as a response to this (or newer) post. I'll do my best to get back in a timely manner. I have heard from so many of you and I thank each of you for the kind words. I am thrilled that Slew's Fast Horses has provided some guidance and some nice profits to so many of you.

So for Thursday, I won't be playing but you will so enjoy the racing and as always...

...good luck and good 'capping!