PDA

View Full Version : Wednesday Spa 2nd Half

theguarantee
08-01-2012, 11:07 AM
Focused in on the second half of the card. Pk-6 an impossible task in my opinion.

6) :5: Ampersand is clearly the one to beat in here and I came up with negatives on almost every other horse. If So Scott takes to the turf he looms a big shot but I'm taking a chance with Unbridled Command. Was nowhere near close to keeping up with Ampersand two back but I thought Castro made a premature move and he looked to have some run before completely flattening. Last race had completely everything his way against weaker, however the Bris fig came back solid and Lep stays.

7) :3: Not sure how much action this one may take, wouldn't take less than 5/2..not sure how they'll hold him off though.

8) :2: Harbor Mist probably can't beat Risky Rachel if she fires but I'm hoping Opus A and her lock horns. Felt like Harbor Mist's last was too bad to be true. Kind of got sucked along in the middle part of the race that was pretty fast and probably didn't like being down inside. BBB go the much cleaner trip and the speedy favorite backed way out. Intriguing to see Ramon on Go Unbridled, whose last two seem too bad to be true, but just couldn't see backing after watching the replays.

9) :2: Might be a stretch but last time Law Enforcement got a similar pace set up he freaked. If you think something went wrong two back and dismiss the last as needing one he should get the right pace scenerio.

10) :8: Pletcher will probably win this race but I think at near the ML I can take a small shot with Sinorice. Zito is 35% dropping in class. Moves turf to dirt and like to see Lezcano aboard at a long trip.

7) pk-4 - :1: , :3: / :2: , :7: , :8: / :2: , :3: , :5: , :7: / :6: , :8: , :10:

theguarantee
08-01-2012, 11:06 PM
Sometimes good sometimes lucky.

Might take it light or off the next couple of days but the one I plan to bet tomorrow comes in the 6th race I'll take the 6 gallant fields who has disappointed to date but gets a long route of ground for dutrow with Rosario up at a juicy price... Good luck to all