PDA

View Full Version : Monday Spa thoughts

PhantomOnTour
07-30-2012, 12:36 PM
Race 1:
think the pace may get crowded here with the 1-3-4-12 all capable of good opening splits...Ramon almost committed to go from the outside on #12.
The #1 drops in half and switches to Castellano who is 3-3 on this guy...gotta use. Trip horse should be #2 and i think that's my play. Inside behind a good pace, has run well going long but connections aren't so hot. Need at least 6-1 for a win bet...using with the 1-12
Race 4:
seriously doubt i will play her, but bomb #4 Princess Reyana may jump these from the gate and see how far she can go. Putrid connections and a proven record of fading badly, but if she hustles she is the speed...may get interesting
Race 6:
gonna try with #2 (Rajiv again...ugh). May seem like the barn is reaching with the switch to turf in last and now back on dirt with a class drop. Has faced some good ones, ran well at Sar, can be close all the way. Gotta use with the 13-14...gee, how is Chad Brown with the blinks off move?
Race 7:
#1 looks tough to beat but i will take a small shot with the best closer in the field....#2 Prize Catch. Maybe a 1-2-ALL tri and a win bet on the #2?
Race 8:
may not be good enough, but #4 Karakorum Electra will get a closer's dream set up here...nothing but speed in front of her. Linda Rice okay with the turnback. Needs to hurry at only 5.5f today but she oughta be rolling on these late. Anything near her 12-1 ML is a play for me. #2 Zermatt has been working well
Race 10:
Weaver...that is all. He has an avg win mutuel of over $15 this meet, is among the top five trainers, and has yet to be favored...hello!
Had a $30 winner yesterday that was as game as can be, and this #9 will be heard from today...6-1 ML.

Good luck y'all

PhantomOnTour
07-30-2012, 12:57 PM
Race 1...well how can i leave Servis off the ticket?
38% off the claim...
EX: 1-4-12 w 2
WIN: 2