PDA

View Full Version : Jim Dandy

PhantomOnTour
07-28-2012, 05:30 PM
Damn...8-5 on Alpha?
He is tough off the shelf, but that price isn't acceptable.

Rosario gonna be smart on Teeth and not let Javier and My Adonis control this pace.
Neck N Neck has looked nice stalking slow paces at CD and blasting home, but his price is good at 5-1.
My Adonis is intriguing to me...his Gotham or Long Branch performance can put him close to these, and he may get an easy lead if Joel doesn't go.
Liaison appears to love Holly poly and i will try to beat him.
Prospective...too slow.
Atigun looks like a non player here, so that leaves (for me)...
Fast Falcon
Teeth Of The Dog
My Adonis

Robert Fischer
07-28-2012, 05:34 PM
:1:Alpha should be best here.

:6:Teeth of the dog could have a dream trip, with his natural speed and lack of inside speed / need to establish 1st turn Sar 9f...

:7:Liason has matured into a runner.

JimG
07-28-2012, 05:35 PM
I like :4: and :3:

Jim

Tom
07-28-2012, 05:45 PM
I'll go :4::7::1:

Tough race, and the water muddies the outlook. :rolleyes:

Anything in here with a future?

Robert Fischer
07-28-2012, 05:49 PM
I'll go :4::7::1:

Tough race, and the water muddies the outlook. :rolleyes:

Anything in here with a future?
Tom
:ThmbUp:

PhantomOnTour
07-28-2012, 05:52 PM
Okay...let's let Alpha set his own pace and never look back

Nice call Tom

Robert Fischer
07-28-2012, 05:52 PM
have to watch this again.

1 surprised me a little with the decision to wire. Connections wanted to win now, and hey you get less slop that way. (for carrying forward form) Good that the pace was moderate and picked up late), but is this really the style for Alpha?

4 ran very well, looked like a Wilkes has this one running like his mentor would.

Tom
07-28-2012, 05:58 PM
Thank God for boxes!

classhandicapper
07-28-2012, 06:37 PM
Alpha is a very nice horse, but I'll be looking to bet against him next time. The track was a mess, he crawled early, and was good enough to come home fast late. No one had a chance to run him down the last 3F. Maybe he wins anyway, but I'll still try to beat him.

PhantomOnTour
07-29-2012, 01:31 AM
Alpha is a very nice horse, but I'll be looking to bet against him next time. The track was a mess, he crawled early, and was good enough to come home fast late. No one had a chance to run him down the last 3F. Maybe he wins anyway, but I'll still try to beat him.
Absolutely...i will go against Neck N Neck too as i don't think he can stalk a legit pace and finish up like he did at CD.