PDA

View Full Version : MOHAWK PICKS- Saturday July 28

moneymatt
07-28-2012, 10:39 AM
Race 7:

#6- Silver Eagle
I have been watching this horse for a few weeks now. He get Waples tonight who can definitely get the job done. His last race was in a level 2 preferred at MOH and the horses made a leaving move from the 9 hole to get spotted 4, eventually leading to getting boxed in and coming home in 26.3. He drops to a level where the horse should be competitive with the proper drive. He's raced 3 times in this same class, two times he was locked in with evident pace and the 3 start(July 7) he sat a 2 hole trip and win by 3 lengths, racing a back half in 54.2.

Race 8:

#8- Sashay
This trotter had a great year last season, but has yet to show any real sign of life this year. She's 1 of 2 mares in the race against the boys, but off the qualifier she looks like she'll be competitive. Her last overnight start was June 25 in this same class where she drew the 10 hole. She left and get the 3 hole, eventually taking a shuffle to 9th and closing a last quarter in 28 to finish 6th, placed 5th. She's a bit of a hunch play, but I have confidence she'll compete with the boys.

lamboguy
07-28-2012, 10:46 AM
i hope you get the MONEY today,,,,

good luck

moneymatt
07-29-2012, 12:06 PM
Thanks, Silver Eagle win. The other (sashay) is obviously not the same as she used to be. When she's on form, she's a fun horse watch race... Hopefully they can figure her out.