PDA

View Full Version : Big thanks to JustRalph!!!

chrisg
01-14-2004, 02:35 PM
All Hail King JustRalph !!!

And if this offends KingSuff, we'll go with

All Hail the Honorable JustRalph !!!

1st-thanks to everybody who tried to help me.

2nd- BIG thanks to Ralph for helping me out. I'm still not sure what the problem was...but I was finally able to download an explorer update and all other downloads are working!

I'm frigging THRILLED!

:D

(fingers crossed it continues to work!)

Enough about me & continue on with your wonderful day folks!

JustRalph
01-14-2004, 02:53 PM
It was a team effort.......we must cherish the small victories over technology.....

Suff
01-14-2004, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by chrisg
All Hail King JustRalph !!!

And if this offends KingSuff, we'll go with

I'm a construction worker... That King thing is just Giggles... But I think it must be a craw for some... I could care less..

I have no idea what even happened,,, But JRalph is a Good guy so i know it was good... but let me sniff around and see what your talking about and find anyway I could Possibly be offended..and that may be the tone for the day... I'm offending all over today..... It'd be nice to get offended....

The only thing in life I take serious enough to get offended is the Boston Red Sox... the rest of life don;t add up to a Hill of beans to me...

I'm simply out here enjoying myself... no offense,,

Just Ralph is a prince... a real nice guy... I've spoken with him a couple of times...he gets his hoots differently than I...But he does get his hoots out here jus like me...

did you see the Toga Gallery where I have a screen shot of my TVG interview? Jraplh set that up... and he sent me the DVD disk with the entire interview.... I jumped in and gave them a 24-1 shot that ran 4th,,, I remember i was on the Phone with PA and he heard the intervieW and was calling to say it was Good and ALL I could do was Get PO'd that my 7 ran 4th at 24-1...

always about the Tote,,, the rest is garbbly gook.

chrisg
01-14-2004, 03:27 PM
Suff, just meant that I know you're The King . And I didn't want you to think I threw it around lightly:)

Suff
01-14-2004, 03:38 PM
Suff, just meant that I know you're The King . And I didn't want you to think I threw it around lightly:)

Thanks for your Kind words... My Kingdom appears all Riled up today.... btw I was just being self depracating... I am a KING...

Constructions my cover for the parole board.

Handle
01-14-2004, 11:07 PM
All Hail the Honorable JustRalph !!!

I'll second it (or third, or fourth, or 100000th) -- nobody quite like him. Blessed be us all by his presence :)

Lefty
01-15-2004, 12:49 PM
JR's been a BIG help to me too. Of course, a lot of my probs is they don't make lefthanded compouters. Yeah, that's it.

headhawg
01-15-2004, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by Lefty
Of course, a lot of my probs is they don't make lefthanded compouters.

Aren't those kind called Macs? <g>

Tom
01-17-2004, 12:27 AM
I somtimes think Microsoft is guilty of aving Technology of Mass Destruction!

Hehehe. Ralph has been a help to me in the past as well.