PDA

View Full Version : Parx Race 7

appistappis
07-24-2012, 10:44 PM
If anyone more objective than me can look at this race and tell me if they thought the 6 bothered the 9 enough to come down please do so. It looked to me that the 9 just followed him the whole way.

davew
07-24-2012, 11:36 PM
as leving the corner at top of stretch, 6 drifted out to lane 3 while the 4 was in the lead and in lane 4. The leader drifted in to lane 2 and even though a couple lengths behind, the 6 stayed to the inside lane of 4 drifting into the 1 lane which was were the 9 was after turning very well and gaining in the 1 lane behind the 6. When the 6 got to lane 1, the 9 had to pull up and reposition itself before gaining composure and coming on strongest of all at the finish.

The bad stuff happened just after exiting he turn and the first few yards of the straightaway.

Boulder
07-24-2012, 11:58 PM
App, I agree with you I had to laugh at the reasoning they stated. It was a joke.

lamboguy
07-25-2012, 03:51 AM
i was involved in that race and didn't see the need for the takedown. it didn't make any difference to me, the horse i bet had a rough trip from the inside.

that race happened to be a real good 2 yo filly race and should turn out to be a key race. out of the 10 starters, 6 had real good chances. i had bet KIA ORA, she had some issues about 6 weeks ago that she had to work through. she was training great going into the race. she just wasn't good enough against the horses that had the 1 race experience under their belts. she should win next time.

Rise Over Run
08-14-2012, 03:12 PM
i was involved in that race and didn't see the need for the takedown. it didn't make any difference to me, the horse i bet had a rough trip from the inside.

that race happened to be a real good 2 yo filly race and should turn out to be a key race. out of the 10 starters, 6 had real good chances. i had bet KIA ORA, she had some issues about 6 weeks ago that she had to work through. she was training great going into the race. she just wasn't good enough against the horses that had the 1 race experience under their belts. she should win next time.

Kia Ora - Easy winner in today's 7th.

lamboguy
08-14-2012, 05:02 PM
Kia Ora - Easy winner in today's 7th.i didn't even bet her today, because i though that FLASHITA was major. FLASHITA missed the break, and KIA ORA ran huge.

i wish i was perfect, but i am only human and tend to make lots of mistakes. in this game its easy to make them too!

my new game is the Steeplechase on Thursdays at the Spa!

Wingtips
08-14-2012, 10:46 PM
Lambo: What happened with Dudamel? I was a fan of his, especially after his first race move on the turn.

Rise Over Run
09-23-2014, 05:44 PM
Kia Ora - Easy winner in today's 7th.
She wheels back off of a 771 day "freshening" in a 7.5k NW2/Cl at Penn National tomorrow night; Race 8.