PDA

View Full Version : Horseplayer Now Night School

Tom
07-24-2012, 08:59 PM
Anyone ever go to theses on Tuesday?
I thought I would check it out tonight - what a waste of time.
The website is pathetic. Slow as hell, and so many link on it, you have no clue where you are going. They need some serious help there -even their emails are worthless.

I thought the idea was a good one, but it is pretty much useless as it is.
A total waste of time.

They need to hire someone who knows what they are doing over there.

tbwinner
07-24-2012, 09:03 PM
It IS a great idea, and think they are bringing alot of newbies to the track or at least betting more often.

But I agree with you, their website and chat platform is a little clunky and needs some work to handle the load that they get.

Tom
07-24-2012, 09:13 PM
I was happy to see they are starting Harness coverage this Thursday, but after tonight, I will not be bothering to tune in. I have no time to waste on incompetents.

Canarsie
07-25-2012, 11:03 AM
Anyone ever go to theses on Tuesday?
I thought I would check it out tonight - what a waste of time.
The website is pathetic. Slow as hell, and so many link on it, you have no clue where you are going. They need some serious help there -even their emails are worthless.

I thought the idea was a good one, but it is pretty much useless as it is.
A total waste of time.

They need to hire someone who knows what they are doing over there.

Their website was having huge problems last night had to backdoor through DRF. They will have to upgrade their servers lots of new demand.

I disagree with you on being a waste they do have lots of talented people on there including but not limited to Serling and Byer. That alone is a reason enough to catch it live or in the archives. It I recall correctly Serling has given his stamp of approval on the idea if I'm wrong he can smack me down.

You don't have to be there all live events are archived for future reference.

Click "Completed Events" above to see ALL archived Night School sessions throughout the year.

http://www.horseplayernow.com/cat/school.htm

If you take the time to write the same complaints that you did here there will be a 99.9% chance you will get an answer.

E-mails:
General Customer Service: service@horseplayernow.com
Jeremy Plonk: jeremy@horseplayernow.com
Joe Kristufek: joe@horseplayernow.com

I wrote to them complaining about an Xpressbet policy and a very nice lady called me and we had a nice conversation for around an hour. It turned out I was right and she instructed all of her employees for future reference. She stated it would be a pleasure if I could become a customer but NJ doesn't believe in free enterprise when it comes to horse racing.

No matter whom I speak to they just love my stories growing up in Brooklyn. :D

Tom
07-25-2012, 10:34 PM
Click "Completed Events" above to see ALL archived Night School sessions throughout the year.

Been there, done that.
Nothing but a stupid inner scroll with a bunch of garbage chatter - if you have time to sift through the crap, you might be able to assemble a transcript. I'll pass. I can take night school, but not grade school - which is the lever they operate on.

If you take the time to write the same complaints that you did here there will be a 99.9% chance you will get an answer.

I did - email last night. I'll let you know if I get a reply, but I am not holding my breath waiting.

Tom
07-25-2012, 10:38 PM
I take that back - I just checked my email and did get a reply - that had nothing to do with my comments.

Now I am REALLY impressed.

GMB@BP
07-27-2012, 12:33 PM
Seems like an interesting concept, and the site is pretty well put together.

The more information that is out there for the new player, or the beginning player, the better off the game will be.

Canarsie
07-27-2012, 05:18 PM
Been there, done that.
Nothing but a stupid inner scroll with a bunch of garbage chatter - if you have time to sift through the crap, you might be able to assemble a transcript. I'll pass. I can take night school, but not grade school - which is the lever they operate on.

I did - email last night. I'll let you know if I get a reply, but I am not holding my breath waiting.

For the hell of it I gave it a try. Took me between twenty to thirty minutes and some good stuff in there just using the three clockers. I now have some reference files only time will tell how valuable they are.

Think I'll go back and do the Serling one will definitely be worth the effort.