PDA

View Full Version : Sunday SAR seats

Cholly
07-24-2012, 08:26 PM
I've an unexpected opportunity to visit Saratoga this Sunday. Without any prior reservations, what are my chances of being able to purchase reserved seats (grandstand or clubhouse) if I show up at ticket office by noon?

wisconsin
07-24-2012, 09:50 PM
I bought reserved seat tickets last year at ticketmaster.

cj
07-24-2012, 09:58 PM
There are some available there now.

Tom
07-24-2012, 09:59 PM
I highly recommend the red chowder if you go there.
And of course, some of the "waters." mmm mmm mmmm!!

PaceAdvantage
07-25-2012, 02:45 AM
I've an unexpected opportunity to visit Saratoga this Sunday. Without any prior reservations, what are my chances of being able to purchase reserved seats (grandstand or clubhouse) if I show up at ticket office by noon?I would say your chances are pretty darn good, but don't quote me on that...

OTM Al
07-25-2012, 09:03 AM
I've an unexpected opportunity to visit Saratoga this Sunday. Without any prior reservations, what are my chances of being able to purchase reserved seats (grandstand or clubhouse) if I show up at ticket office by noon?

If they don't have any at the box office, one of those tip sheet guys outside the Clubhouse entrance gate off Nelson is always hawking them.

Cholly
07-25-2012, 09:39 AM
Thanks for the answers--one more favor...

If I buy tix thru Ticketmaster, do I have to be able to print them out (there's no printer where I'm visiting), or can I pick them up at "Will Call"?

BIG49010
07-25-2012, 10:21 AM
We used to pick up seats at the Holiday Inn the night before. They were grandstand seats, but at least a place to sit down, better than nothing.

jefftune
07-25-2012, 10:39 PM
Do they still sell reserved grandstand seats early in the morning at the track? I remember standing in line for those a few years back.
Going up tomorrow for the weekend - can't wait!