PDA

View Full Version : War Room - Sar today?

PhantomOnTour
07-22-2012, 09:36 AM
We had a thread not long ago about some nuts-n-bolts handicapping, chat/info exchange stuff and Saratoga came up (it's a track almost all of us play).
Pretty good Sunday card, most of us off work today...how bout it?
I see beaucoup threads with everyone's Spa picks (and then some) etc....let's just get together and hammer it out in the ole 'Room de Guerre'

Anyone?
I will be there around post time...come on down, and make sure you're packing...that way, if anyone goes nuts we can all take him out :D
(sorry PA, couldn't resist the Off Topic reference)

it's gonna be war!

judd
07-22-2012, 10:23 AM
allways have trouble entering

PhantomOnTour
07-22-2012, 10:58 AM
allways have trouble entering
Really?
Just click on CHAT at the top of the homepage, scroll down and click on ENTER WAR ROOM

headhawg
07-22-2012, 11:56 AM
I also think it's best if you are already logged in to the PA site and then go to the War Room and not to try to log in from the War Room. Another suggestion would be to make sure that you have Java updated. The WR was pretty full for the Derby chat and most of us were fine. Some people looked like they had trouble staying in but for the majority it was ok.

I will try to be there. At the very least you can use my picks as complete throwouts. :p

PaceAdvantage
07-22-2012, 12:58 PM
In order to stay in the room, you simply have to remember not to close the underlying page that you entered from...this is especially true if you "float" the chat room window (in fact, it's a requirement...if you float the chat room in its own window, then close the underlying web page that launched it, the floating window will also close and you'll be knocked out of the room).

PhantomOnTour
07-22-2012, 01:20 PM
It's a lonely war so far....nice one coming up in r2 at Sar

Robert Fischer
07-22-2012, 04:31 PM
several people in the War room

Sanford stakes coming up soon

PhantomOnTour
07-22-2012, 06:17 PM
Nice get together today...and a war didn't even break out.
Hopefully we will get more next wknd.
Thx to all who showed up

tbwinner
07-22-2012, 09:20 PM
Anyone up for Chat tomorrow, Monday!?

I'm in if we get a few. Betting a little Saratoga from home.

PhantomOnTour
07-22-2012, 10:17 PM
My weekends are Sun and Mon so i will be around