PDA

View Full Version : Spa bombs

PhantomOnTour
07-21-2012, 09:32 AM
Working almost all day today and will miss most of the card. These longshots are of interest to me.

Race 3: #7 Pennymine - comes out of the same race as many in here and was beaten by all of them, but we have a change of venue to Sar and she gets an equipment change. This is also a trainer angle play...look up the first few days of the Sar meet for the past 3-4yrs...Schosberg is always live and firing early at the Spa. This one looks deserving of her 20-1 ML :D

Race 5: #1 Cybertron - his last three races have had very quick opening splits and he's been a part of all of them. Over his head last time off the MdnClm win and drops to a more suitable level with a cutback. Winning jock back up, barn solid with the turnback. Dream trip looms behind a possible pace war btw 8-9-11. Sit chilly and Lezcano should have some horse turning for home...20-1 ML.

Race 6: salty field (of MSW's... :D ), but is today the day for #10 Suns Out Guns Out? Nice move into a quickening pace two back, then steadied and lost all chance. Even effort off the freshening at 10f in last, cuts back today and has a decent stretch kick...may be there but many in here look tough. Romans always ready for Sar. Demand all of his 10-1 ML and maybe even require 12-1 or so for a play. Anything less is a pass for me.

good luck today

PhantomOnTour
07-21-2012, 11:12 PM
Recap:

Race 3 - Pennywise runs 3rd at 46-1
Race 5 - Cybertron runs 4th at 50-1
Race 6 - Suns Out Guns Out chucks it and runs 7th at 9-1, and didn't meet my required 12-1 odds for a bet.

close but no cigar...shoulda had the tri in R3 but didn't play it