PDA

View Full Version : Horseplayer Interactive online betting now a reality.

trying2win
01-13-2004, 07:01 PM
-- Norm F. kindly pointed out in the Harness Racing Forum, that Horseplayer Interactive now has their online betting feature available.

--Did any PA members do any beta testing for this new online betting feature at HPI? Would any PA members from the U.S. (that aren't restricted in their home state from doing so) or Canada, possibly want to sign up with HPI after checking out their online betting features?

--Myself, I'll have to read what they have to offer first. Availability of tracks on a consistent basis, player rewards, user-friendliness of their online betting features etc. Might even have to send HPI an e-mail, or toll-free phone call if there's not enough info at their website to answer all my questions.

Here's a link to HPI's website, if anyone's interested in checking things out.

http://www.hpibet.com/

--Once you get to their homepage, to learn more about their online betting feature, click on the red and orange icon that reads
"CLICK TO LEARN - HOW TO PLACE A BET"...then once you're on the next page, put your mouse arrow over the orange bar on top that reads "HOW HPI WORKS"...A dropdown menu appears...then select "How to use our site", and click...you then arrive at a page that has a TABLE OF CONTENTS on how to use the online betting features, along with the computer system requirements you need. On this same page, there's a PDF version of the HPI.COM USER GUIDE you can download and print if you want.

Trying2win

trying2win
01-13-2004, 10:46 PM
--Just tried HPI's new online betting from their home page as a guest. Easy enough to negotiate through the process to make a bet.

--Looking at HPI's wagering calendar, it appears they're still going to carry some track's full, weekly racing schedule and for other tracks, only part of the week. That's still a drawback if you like to play certain tracks and find out HPI only carries them twice a week for example. I guess HPI should be reminded, if they want to increase business they're going to have to increase their service ...(hint for HPI...listen to what your customers want...something apparently Magna doesn't do).

--Can someone tell me which American online betting services carry each track's full, weekly racing schedule? I know EBETUSA doesn't, but don't know about the others.

Thanks,

Trying2win

levinmpa
01-14-2004, 08:37 AM
Philadelphia Park's Phonebet carry's them all, everyday.

trying2win
01-14-2004, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by levinmpa
Philadelphia Park's Phonebet carry's them all, everyday.

Levinmpa,

-Thanks for the info. By the way, is Philadelphia Park's Phonebet associated with One Click Betting?

Thanks,

Trying2win