PDA

View Full Version : Good Looking & She Can Ride

chrisforbes
10-26-2001, 12:54 AM
Check out the interview me and jim did with the sweet Rolanda Simpson on our jockey web site. Also more interviews coming this weekend and others coming in the weeks ahead. rolanda pics are there too. check it out and wins lots of $$ on sat.

chris

http://www.geocities.com/f_o_t_h/foth-main.htm

melman
11-02-2001, 05:31 PM
I have heard thru the grapevine that you or Jim has landed a full time position at the PHA. Great news and best of luck with it. Good time to be starting there as New Jersey will shut down soon and Delaware right after that. Means full fields and an extra day of racing at the PHA. Hope to meet you guys one day down there. I am the guy that looks like Mel Gibson hehehehehehe to be more truthful like Andy Beyer.

JimH
11-03-2001, 12:08 AM
melman,

Will you be at Philly Park on Sunday? I will. A friend of mine owns a filly running in the last race. Email me and let me know where we can meet up.

chrisforbes
11-03-2001, 12:53 AM
i'll be the one working at phila park in the backstretch as a sgt. if you are going to be at phila on sunday me and jim will be there and she is good looking and she can ride will be in the 1st race as well. we can meet up over the paddock stairs before the 1st race. i'll have a great lake downs shirt on

chris

melman
11-03-2001, 08:18 AM
Not sure if I can make it down to the PHA on Sunday. Have been feeling "under the weather" the past few days. If things are looking up I will be there. Nice to hear from you guys and best to you on your new job. I hear from a good friend that in todays 10th race Mac Wolf is ready to rumble. Lets hope for some good odds. BTW at MTR they have another new lady rider. At least new to me, and that is Jane Magrell have you guys seen or heard of her??

JimH
11-03-2001, 12:43 PM
I've heard of Jane Magrell. I've seen her ride in simulcasts from Ohio. I want to say Thistledown, but it might be River Downs (they way those tracks mix the cards, I get confused sometimes). Can anybody from the Buckeye State help me here?

JimH
11-08-2001, 11:46 PM
Look for Jane Magrell to be a part of the website in the upcoming weeks....