PDA

View Full Version : Scientific Findings Once Again Borne Out

Overlay
07-18-2012, 11:54 PM
http://worldnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/07/18/12817820-lap-dancing-wife-awarded-325-million-prenuptial-payout?lite

An Australian man with a $17 million estate who met his wife (a lap dancer at the time) back in 1998 (when he was 44 and she was 30), and lived with her for a number of years until 2005, when they married with a prenuptial agreement (by which time he claimed that he was emotionally or pathologically dependent on her) is now going through divorce proceedings, and has been ordered to pay his wife the $3.25 million due to her under the prenup, despite his claims that after marriage the quality and quantity of their sex life declined steeply, and that she was a gold-digger who had used sex to lure him into a loveless marriage for his money.

Reminds me (from the man's perspective) of the one-liner, "Researchers have discovered a food that reduces a woman's libido by 98%. It's called wedding cake."

bigmack
07-19-2012, 01:43 AM
ordered to pay his wife the $3.25 million due to her under the prenup, despite his claims that after marriage the quality and quantity of their sex life declined steeply, and that she was a gold-digger who had used sex to lure him into a loveless marriage for his money.
The schnook is with her for a total of 14 years and he was underwhelmed with the hubba hubba for 7 of the last and he walks away having to pony up $3M?

Tough to believe she flipped a switch after Wedsville. I say peso to pastries, dollars to donuts (depending on ones budget) she was gettin' some on the side.

Good buddy out in the desert. Family dough. BIG dough. Canadian big dough.

We're playing a round when he gets a call. Hooray, he says. The fam only had to shell out $750,000 to a maid who had her boyfriend hide in the closet and tape the sorted affair. I thought, Shit, easy money.

Chicks, man. They're animals.

Sounds like this woman deserved every nickle. What's the math - 3.5M divided by 8 years divided number of times schtupping in each year. What, like 250? 300?

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/rmo0122l.jpg

Greyfox
07-19-2012, 02:00 AM
Reminds me (from the man's perspective) of the one-liner, "Researchers have discovered a food that reduces a woman's libido by 98%. It's called wedding cake."

Reminds me of the Enlgish language.

The shortest word ......"I"
The longest sentence..."I do."