PDA

View Full Version : Kinetic King-What A Move

Sea Biscuit
07-18-2012, 04:00 AM
As a rule I generally don't bet young 2 year old trotters unless something comes along and takes my fancy.

It was the 4th race at Mohawk on July 16 for 2 year trotters in the OSS gold eliminations with a purse $40000.

It was a field of 9 but with 2 early breakers there were only 7 left. Kinetic King got off to a slow start and was 7th dead last just before the half which went in 1:00 flat by no means a fast pace even for these animals. Suddenly the driver Roger Mayotte pushed a button and Kinetic King took of 3 wide and overtook all the horses as if they were stand still and won by 4 lengths. A prime candidate for the finals.

Watch this race

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1F95LL2cZ4&list=UU0RagnaQvFUM5BJUCIxWKow&index=10&feature=plcp

CHeCK EyE
07-18-2012, 11:31 AM
Wow, that was impressive. Found myself remembering Panaramic Art when he used to sit midpack for Brennan, shoot to the front around the half and the race would be over.

Oskar
07-18-2012, 02:15 PM
Good stuff. That back to front sweep on the other side is as sweet as it gets.

harness2008
07-18-2012, 07:00 PM
Visually a colossal move from last to first. However I'd also tout Any Given Sunday who was blindswitched for a moment by the Kinetic King brush past the half, fanning 3 wide uncovered entering stretch and closing into a faster last half to nab 2nd, something he wasn't supposed to do at 45-1.

A nice brush by Kinetic King probably something like 27-2 to the 3/4's, obviously can go faster with a different pace and maturity. A brush like that for a trotter is awesome and all that is needed to put rivals away for the most part making this guy a horse to look out for. Right on the ball Biscuit.

Sea Biscuit
07-23-2012, 06:58 PM
As a rule I generally don't bet young 2 year old trotters unless something comes along and takes my fancy.

It was the 4th race at Mohawk on July 16 for 2 year trotters in the OSS gold eliminations with a purse $40000.

It was a field of 9 but with 2 early breakers there were only 7 left. Kinetic King got off to a slow start and was 7th dead last just before the half which went in 1:00 flat by no means a fast pace even for these animals. Suddenly the driver Roger Mayotte pushed a button and Kinetic King took of 3 wide and overtook all the horses as if they were stand still and won by 4 lengths. A prime candidate for the finals.

Watch this race

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1F95LL2cZ4&list=UU0RagnaQvFUM5BJUCIxWKow&index=10&feature=plcp

Kinetic King is entered to race again today (July 23) at Mohawk in race #5 in the OSS Gold Final for a purse of $130,000.

He has drawn post position #1 and I expect him to win the final.

Another younster I would like to see win today is in the 3rd race and his name is L Dees Lioness post position #5. He was beaten last time out by Charisma Hanover when he grabbed the lead and registered one of the slowest pace that I have seen in recent past. They say that lightening does not strike twice in a row at the same place or does it.

Good luck if you are playing tonite.

Sea Biscuit
07-23-2012, 08:05 PM
Kinetic King is entered to race again today (July 23) at Mohawk in race #5 in the OSS Gold Final for a purse of $130,000.

Another younster I would like to see win today is in the 3rd race and his name is L Dees Lioness post position #5. He was beaten last time out by Charisma Hanover when he grabbed the lead and registered one of the slowest pace that I have seen in recent past. They say that lightening does not strike twice in a row at the same place or does it.

L Dees Lioness won for fun this time on the front end.

I was hoping for a price as none of the 7 public handicappers picked her to win

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g387/secretariat3/Race3Moh23-7.jpg

She paid a lowly $3.40 to win.

Sea Biscuit
07-23-2012, 08:52 PM

Oh those young trotters!!!

Kinetic King spoiled a beautiful 2 hole trip by making a break in the stretch.