PDA

View Full Version : horseracing gold

sligg
01-12-2004, 10:06 PM
This outfit has another method based on place/show betting:

It's called:

SHOW ME THE MONEY-THE LOST ART OF SHOW BETTING.

Any input from PA members?

kenwoodallpromos
01-13-2004, 01:09 AM
Horseracing gold on google is jewelry store! Your post contains no info on which to comment! Too bad, as I am a place/show expert!

kingfin66
01-13-2004, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by kenwoodallpromos
Horseracing gold on google is jewelry store! Your post contains no info on which to comment! Too bad, as I am a place/show expert!

Ken,

Try here: http://www.winningsolutions4u.com/OrderPage.htm (http://)

Hosshead
01-13-2004, 02:30 AM
It's $29.00

sligg
01-13-2004, 10:46 PM
URL is:

www.horseracinggold.com

kenwoodallpromos
01-14-2004, 12:24 AM
Average payoff has to be about $3.00- most m/l would have to be maybe 3-1 to 5-1. You are talking about 2nd, 3rd, or 4th favorites. The only way I can see is to wait for contentious races where the favorite is no lower than 2-1 and probably at least 8-10 horses going off. If you try that on paper for a lot of tracks you may find 50 plays a week. / These are my guesses in order to make the system work. / I would be leery of betting place at under 70% success rate or show at under 80% success rate. I do about 75% at ggf just guessing on the program, prior to using my handicapping system, which has produced up to 90% during my random sampling. /I found that maximum size bets to make any accepable profits on place or show is $200.00 at major tracks, and $100 at others. / Just for fun on paper, try to predict when horses at less than even odds will finish badly. Sometimes they are tired and you can pick something else! / I have written a lot of song lyrics, pop and country; nothing published.

sligg
01-14-2004, 09:04 AM
This is an email I sent to horseracinggold.com. Of the first five bets I researched, not one was the favorite. The favorites were all less than 2/1. The selection he listed as shown in the last paragraph of my email has got to be magic. This horse paid $8.80 to place and $5.80 to show, came off the also eligible list and was PP 12. Bear in mind: no handicapping used; just the morning line and close to post closing line.

Maybe there is magic.

From your email flyer:

1. No handicapping.
2. Use morning line odds.
3. Use close to post time odds.
4. Most bets won't be on the favorite.

And this will produce on average for every three bets, two place or show winners.

I assume there is no toteboard reading say for the last five minutes or so.
I assume there is no w/p or w/s ratios to calculate.

Naturally being a long time user of the toteboard and sundry methods on place and show betting, I analyzed some of the results you listed for January 9, 2004.

My thinking was that there was a relationship between morning line odds and late closing odds.

I was wrong.

The first five races you listed: (x/x=morning line/closing line)

12/6
3/4.5
4/2.5
6/8
5/5

As you can see, odds drop in two races; odds up in two races; no change in one race.

There is no apparent correlation between ml/cl, then you must be doing something magical.

It defies logic: for example, Gulfstream Park race 8, selection is also eligible, post position 12, ml 6, cl 8: how this becomes a selection to bet tells me I know nothing. Then again, logic certainly is not the key to profits in horse racing. So maybe illogic is the magic.

Sal Liggieri
sligg@hotmail.com

2161-60th St
Brooklyn NY 11204-2508

kenwoodallpromos
01-15-2004, 06:03 AM
Also Eligibles must be overlooked to place or show!

PaulB
01-15-2004, 09:36 PM
I bought the Show Me The Money system a few days ago.

The first day I used it I cashed 10 show bets out of 12.
Yesterday I cahed 4 out of 13 :-(
Today I went 2 out of 4.

To be fair he says to only bet large tracks.
I bet BEU and PHA and TUP the first two days, because those were the only ones I could bet on.

Today I bet GP and FG. I only played four races.

I'll have to try it out more at larger tracks before I decide if there is anything to it.

kenwoodallpromos
01-16-2004, 01:32 AM
I think a/e's are last minute entries so maybe the theory is trainers think those horses are peaking. I assume routes for mid level claimers would be best, a guess!

jotb
01-16-2004, 09:35 AM
Hello Ken:

A/E's are not late entries. Horses will become an A/E because of the post postition draw.

Joe

dav4463
01-20-2004, 12:30 AM
Have you continued with this method?

timtam
01-20-2004, 09:09 AM
I was reading this thread and could not get to the horseracinggold by the url you posted. I then did some more research and I got to a site with a Wagering to Win book being sold for $39 by Dr Robert Anthony. I did not see anything there about place/show wagering. Can some one guide me to the correct site. Thanks

dav4463
01-20-2004, 03:34 PM
www.horseracinggold.com

click on SHOW BETTING DYNAMITE

sligg
01-20-2004, 07:48 PM
PaulB,

Have you determined if the place and show method has any merit at the major tracks?

sligg@hotmail.com

jackad
01-23-2004, 02:21 PM
PaulB,
Please share your longer term experience using Show betting Dynamite.
Thanks.
Jack