PDA

View Full Version : Is there no low this SOB will not sink to?

Tom
07-13-2012, 02:19 PM
http://hotair.com/archives/2012/07/13/obama-administration-guts-work-requirements-for-clinton-era-welfare-reform/

President Obama just tore up a basic foundation of the welfare contract. In exchange for taxpayer-funded TANF payments, the law calls on able-bodied adults to work, look for work, take classes, or undergo drug and alcohol counseling. It’s the tough love that gives people motivation to help themselves.

Like a whore, he will do anything for a vote.
Put some lipstick on this PIG.

Robert Fischer
07-13-2012, 02:32 PM
Obama is similar to a prostitute here.

bigmack
07-13-2012, 02:40 PM
With the daily rogering BO gives to the makers of society, while pandering to the takers, given a salary of $400K, he ain't the ho. He da pimp.

Tom
07-13-2012, 02:47 PM
With the daily rogering BO gives to the makers of society, while pandering to the takers, given a salary of $400K, he ain't the ho. He da pimp.

Hard to argue with that.

ArlJim78
07-13-2012, 03:08 PM
Obama is going to leave Washington much the same way Saddam Hussien left Kuwait, blowing up and setting fire to the oil wells and other infrastructure. As his chances sink I can only imagine what kind of executive orders and pardons you'll see.

Greyfox
07-13-2012, 03:18 PM

He's Bin der dun dat.

http://www.moonbattery.com/ObamaPig.jpg

bigmack
07-13-2012, 03:27 PM
Obama is going to leave Washington much the same way Saddam Hussien left Kuwait, blowing up and setting fire to the oil wells and other infrastructure. As his chances sink I can only imagine what kind of executive orders and pardons you'll see.
Can you imagine the rubbish he'd ram through if given another 4?

It would be the end of the world as we know it.

FantasticDan
07-13-2012, 03:39 PM
http://www.moonbattery.com/ObamaPig.jpgIt's becoming abundantly clear that you cons are just using all these Obama-bashing threads as a pretense for sharing your sexual fantasies :kiss: :blush: :ThmbUp:

PhantomOnTour
07-13-2012, 03:43 PM
Circle jerk !

You guys are the exact type of folks Limbaugh used to make fun of when he used to mock, "We're outraged ! We won't stand for this!...shame, shame, shame..."

:lol:

bigmack
07-13-2012, 03:46 PM
Circle jerk !

You guys are the exact type of folks Limbaugh used to make fun of when he used to mock, "We're outraged ! We won't stand for this!...shame, shame, shame..."
If you don't want in on the circle, stand in the middle.

PhantomOnTour
07-13-2012, 03:50 PM
If you don't want in on the circle, stand in the middle.
Is that how it's done in the land of nuts-n-berries, California?

You cats are gonna have an all out orgy if he gets re-elected :lol:

"This is outrageous"...spank spank spank!
"I'm gonna post a picture of him dressed as a pig and a pimp"...splooge!

Wank away kids, it obviously makes you happy :lol:

iceknight
07-13-2012, 03:52 PM
http://hotair.com/archives/2012/07/13/obama-administration-guts-work-requirements-for-clinton-era-welfare-reform/

Put some lipstick on this PIG. I dont think he is looking for votes. I doubt if there will be a Nov 9 election given his new control (see new thread) over ALL communication systems. Welcome to dictatorship.

mostpost
07-13-2012, 04:23 PM
Another example of Hot Air posting a totally inaccurate interpretation of a policy by the Obama administration and certain posters here falling all over themselves to duped by those lies.

Hot Air said:
Yesterday the Obama administration gutted those federal work rules, ignoring the will of Congress by issuing a policy directive that allows the Department of Health and Human Services to waive the work requirements for the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) program. “The result is the end of welfare reform,” wrote Robert Rector and Kiki Bradley of The Heritage Foundation.
Naturally they left out a very important part of the directive. The part where it says the waivers will only be granted to states that are trying to develop more effective methods of putting people back to work.

From the Information memorandum itself:
HHS is encouraging states to consider new, more effective ways to meet the goals of TANF, particularly helping parents successfully prepare for, find, and retain employment. Therefore, HHS is issuing this information memorandum to notify states of the Secretary’s willingness to exercise her waiver authority under section 1115 of the Social Security Act to allow states to test alternative and innovative strategies, policies, and procedures that are designed to improve employment outcomes for needy families.
Considering new, more effective ways to help parents find and retain employment and improving employment outcomes for needy families does not sound like a plan to keep people on welfare. The key words are improving employment outcomes.

Quite the opposite of no longer requiring people to seek work, the IM states;
Moreover, HHS is committed to ensuring that any demonstration projects approved under this authority will be focused on improving employment outcomes and contributing to the evidence base for effective programs

The section of the IM titled "HHS Priorities" gives further proof of the baselessness of the Hot Air article.
The Secretary will not approve a waiver for an initiative that appears substantially likely to reduce access to assistance or employment for needy families.

The Secretary will not use her authority to allow use of TANF funds to provide assistance to individuals or families subject to the TANF prohibitions on assistance.

This section also contains a list of seven possible projects that the Secretary of HHS would consider giving waivers for. ALL of them involve ways of providing more Employment opportunities for those receiving TANF assistance.

There is no possible way that someone reading the HHS IM could give it the interpretation that Hot Air gave it. As is typical of the sources cited by the cons here, they flat out lied.

Greyfox
07-13-2012, 05:16 PM
It's becoming abundantly clear that you cons are just using all these Obama-bashing threads as a pretense for sharing your sexual fantasies :kiss: :blush: :ThmbUp:

No fantasies here, besides pigs squeal. :rolleyes:

boxcar
07-13-2012, 05:47 PM
It's becoming abundantly clear that you cons are just using all these Obama-bashing threads as a pretense for sharing your sexual fantasies :kiss: :blush: :ThmbUp:

There you go projecting again. After all, it's you libs who have this big love affair with BO, isn't it?

Boxcar

highnote
07-14-2012, 02:43 AM

Be thankful for it. This is what causes men to rise up and start a revolution.

If I was running for president this would be my theme song. Heluva lot better than that Fleetwood Mac song Clinton used. :D

jC1e6-5owac

Tom
07-14-2012, 05:48 PM
Circle jerk !

:lol:

You have nothing to address the content?
You just accept what he has done as OK?

fast4522
07-14-2012, 06:52 PM
Is there no low this SOB will not sink to?

Maybe. :lol: :lol: :lol:

mostpost
07-14-2012, 07:47 PM
You have nothing to address the content?
You just accept what he has done as OK?
The content was addressed in #13 and you were proven to be in error once again. Why don't you address that?

delayjf
07-15-2012, 11:12 AM
The part where it says the waivers will only be granted to states that are trying to develop more effective methods of putting people back to work. So states only have to try?

Moreover, HHS is committed to ensuring that any demonstration projects approved under this authority will be focused on improving employment outcomes and contributing to the evidence base for effective programs. So as long as they are "focused: results be damned.

This section also contains a list of seven possible projects that the Secretary of HHS would consider giving waivers for.In other words the list could expand.

The Secretary will not approve a waiver for an initiative that appears substantially likely to reduce access to assistance or employment for needy families. What???

mostpost
07-15-2012, 02:15 PM
So states only have to try?
Before you can succeed, you have to try.

So as long as they are "focused: results be damned.
Of course not. It doesn't say that. Stop deliberately misinterpreting. The word focused is used to specify the area this program is trying to improve. Results are obviously important, otherwise they would just continue to administer the law as written. It is important to note that the authority to try these new ideas is contained in the law itself.

In other words the list could expand.
In other words the list should expand. The whole idea of the program is to improve the chances for TANF families to move to the employed list. Which, of course is the opposite of what Hot Air said.

What???
Apparently the double negative confused you. Keep trying.

Tom
07-15-2012, 10:35 PM
You lefties like to point out over and over that Bush inherited a surplus in 2001.
How do you think the surplus came to be?

1. Sensible budgets by Clinton, that actually drove us to prosperity
2. Spending cuts
3. Cuts to investment taxes.
4. Welfare reform.

After the welfare reform that Obama just gutted was enacted, half of all recipients found work within four years.

What you knuckleheads area ignoring is that this was a bill voted on by congress, signed into law by a president, as the will of the people, not unconstitutional, and now illegally gutted by a very underhanded and sneaky move that really stretches the rational mind to understand. I guess that is where yo guys got lost, huh?

So, POT.....care to partake in the non-photo discussion here?
Anything scholarly to add to support your boy?

BlueShoe
07-16-2012, 10:17 PM
Can you imagine the rubbish he'd ram through if given another 4?

It would be the end of the world as we know it.
If he is re elected it will be the end of the American Republic as we know it. 2012 also might be the last free election we ever have. In late 2016, after 8 years of unchecked power and disregard for Constitutional Law, can we really expect this megalomaniac to just quietly pack up and go home? Just think, it is 2025 and President-for-Life Obama is still there. You say that it could never happen here? History is full of examples in which it's citizens said that. For a recent example, look at 1933 Germany and what happened after a former World War I corporal became chancellor.

NJ Stinks
07-16-2012, 10:26 PM
If he is re elected it will be the end of the American Republic as we know it. 2012 also might be the last free election we ever have. In late 2016, after 8 years of unchecked power and disregard for Constitutional Law, can we really expect this megalomaniac to just quietly pack up and go home? Just think, it is 2025 and President-for-Life Obama is still there. You say that it could never happen here? History is full of examples in which it's citizens said that. For a recent example, look at 1933 Germany and what happened after a former World War I corporal became chancellor.

Somebody call BlueShoe and make sure he is OK.

highnote
07-16-2012, 10:30 PM
So you're saying that the right wing of this country is too weak to overthrow a tyrant? I find that hard to believe.

I seem to recall a lot of left wingers saying the same thing about Bush II.

Plus I don't think the right leaning military is particularly fond of this left leaning president. I can't imagine Obama controlling the military.

Bush I was head of the CIA. I'm sure Bush II has some friends there. Hard to believe Obama could control the CIA, too.

If any of what you say comes true then Obama is probably a lot smarter than the Right gives him credit for -- or else the Right is not so smart.

I predict that 4 or 5 years from now it will be business as usual in this country.

So relax, sit back and try to enjoy the ride. Nothing lasts forever.

BlueShoe
07-16-2012, 10:53 PM
Somebody call BlueShoe and make sure he is OK.
You're late, I expected the lefties to check in at once with their tin foil jokes. It took 9 whole minutes, you guys are getting slow on the uptake. :D

Lefty
07-17-2012, 07:38 PM
Fantastic Dan, what fantasies? We are already getting screwed by Obummer.